FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6741|Devon, England

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

White-Fusion wrote:

FFLink13 wrote:

I think I remember dis-liking you too... Don't know why though.

Guess I love you now...
STEADY!!!! lol
wanna get married on Tahiti ?
Only to you...

*cough* I mean *cough* If you will be there...
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6496|The Land of Scott Walker
And here I thought I was going to get left out.  I'm on the list!
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6703
Wow, I haven't been mentioned once. I'm suprised, but then again I don't go claymore-whore-hunting anymore, and I've stopped laughing at people for posting their opinions on patches. Good times
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6540|Gogledd Cymru

i hate sarge,

haha wrecked your spree

i just lol'd at what i typed
Nintendogamer
+72|6638|Chelmsford, UK
theres not really anyone i hate on this forum. no assditches here, unlike punkdisasters forum (blink 182 forum) guy called dude(x3) who likes to start arguments at any thread and just goes around acting like a complete twat. he has -182 karma, (yh the forum stole your karma idea)
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6741|Devon, England

surgeon_bond wrote:

i hate sarge,

haha wrecked your spree

i just lol'd at what i typed
Ha ha, that's so sad...
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6767|Riva, MD
The Heart Attack WAS cool at the beginning of my membership here, after a while he turned into a power hungry douschebag that shut down all of the threads and started being a dick to everybody.  Also, killer21 because he can't contribute ANYTHING without insulting somebody.
Recoil555
A God Amongst Men
+26|6503|UK
I don't hate many people and non on this forum if i did i wouldn't come here i think there is a diverse crowd and you can learn alot from many.

usmarine to create a whole thread to express your dislike for two member is .. well abit harsh especially it's only that you don't like their opinions on some topics i don't agree with you occasionally i don't dislike you because of it.
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6602|Scotland

Recoil555 wrote:

I don't hate many people and non on this forum if i did i wouldn't come here i think there is a diverse crowd and you can learn alot from many.

usmarine to create a whole thread to express your dislike for two member is .. well abit harsh especially it's only that you don't like their opinions on some topics i don't agree with you occasionally i don't dislike you because of it.
It wasnt to tell everyone 2 people he didnt like, it was for EVERYONE to show who they all disliked...
Tro0per
Take off, hosers
+24|6466|Ontario, Canada
I only said white-fusion cuz he asked, other than that no one really.
cheshiremoe
Evil Geniuses for a sparsely populated tomorrow
+50|6759

doctastrangelove1964 wrote:

Linus- biggest whiner on the forums.
In the last month he has been it.  But there have been plenty of others where you have had to be on at just the right time of day to catch there horrible post before the Mods Lock, Delete, Ban there stuff.  At least Linus forms coherent sentences.
jamie_v1.1
+35|6553|Leeds, UK
I'm starting to dislike anyone who posts their own name in this thread.....

Last edited by jamie_v1.1 (2007-03-01 12:59:06)

White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6602|Scotland
White-Fusion
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6632|MANCHESTERRR

White-Fusion wrote:

White-Fusion
Ohhhh Arnt you witty haha <3
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6789|The Hague, Netherlands

White-Fusion wrote:

White-Fusion
agreed
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6602|Scotland

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

White-Fusion wrote:

White-Fusion
agreed
Seconded
CC-Marley
+407|6879

usmarine2007 wrote:

Yes, this is a piggy back to D-Eagal's thread.

-bubbalo
-ktotheimmy
Why Kimmy? You must have your reasons. Too many names to list. GateKeeper{NL} probably the most. He cheats on his own server.
Marinejuana
local
+415|6635|Seattle

ATG wrote:

deeznutz1245 wrote:

Marinejuana wrote:

hmm, where to begin... how about usmarine2007, deeznuts, ATG, |TOP| as a clan(I'm looking at stryyker and patton), oh and also cyborg ninja. most of you are just despicably right wing. and i bet orange hound is still a bad admin.
Ya know, I am a little upset that you put Marine in front of me. I feel that I have insulted you far worse than he has and I dont appreciate the lack of recognition. Bitch.
Funny that somebody I've never noticed doesn't like me...
deez. i recognize the effort you put into hating me and respect you for it. Usmarine, on the other hand, always fails miserably at rebutting my posts (he cant read or write). plus he started this thread. but thats besides the point. i hate u equally, he just came to mind first.

and ATG. oh ATG. maintain that feeble front.

and sarge, i can put u on my list. i cant believe youre neglected here. ur easily the cockiest bf2s member. just a true bastard. i dont respect u at all.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6700

Marinejuana wrote:

ATG wrote:

deeznutz1245 wrote:

Ya know, I am a little upset that you put Marine in front of me. I feel that I have insulted you far worse than he has and I dont appreciate the lack of recognition. Bitch.
Funny that somebody I've never noticed doesn't like me...
deez. i recognize the effort you put into hating me and respect you for it. Usmarine, on the other hand, always fails miserably at rebutting my posts (he cant read or write). plus he started this thread. but thats besides the point. i hate u equally, he just came to mind first.

and ATG. oh ATG. maintain that feeble front.

and sarge, i can put u on my list. i cant believe youre neglected here. ur easily the cockiest bf2s member. just a true bastard. i dont respect u at all.
owned
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6602|Scotland
teddy i hate you, you jew... nah kidding your my bitch
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6700

White-Fusion wrote:

Correction: You're my bitch

so is your sister

Last edited by ..teddy..jimmy (2007-03-01 14:33:24)

White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6602|Scotland

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

White-Fusion wrote:

so is your brother

Edited
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6519
I disappointed no one said me. But then again besides sniper bashing I stay out of trouble. I am impressed that only three people said Linus though, he is a huge whiner and possibly a troll.
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6632|MANCHESTERRR

White-Fusion wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

White-Fusion wrote:

so is your Uncle Patrick

Edited
fixed.
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6713|USA
Cougar at first then.....yeah...still Cougar.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard