usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6384|Columbus, Ohio
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17379748/

Sounds to me like this guy wanted to die.
mKmalfunction
Infamous meleeKings cult. Est. 2003 B.C.
+82|6557|The Lost Highway
Amazing...
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6680|USA
There are a ton of teenagers in the US that stay up for days on end knocking back energy drinks. I know when I have a chunk of time off I play more than usual. Sounds like he was just a very unhealthy guy who should have gotten himself some rest. I mean a 330lbs Chinese man!?!?!? wtf.....thats alot of rice.
tino275
+14|6630
it must have been WoW.  LOL
mKmalfunction

tino275 wrote:

I always suspected that WoW was just as bad, if not worse than crack. If this guy was indeed playing it, this will the confirmation I've been waiting for.
Roughshod
I CAN HAS CHEEZBURGER?
+24|6288|Germany, NRW

tino275 wrote:

Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6680|USA

mKmalfunction wrote:

tino275 wrote:

I always suspected that WoW was just as bad, if not worse than crack. If this guy was indeed playing it, this will the confirmation I've been waiting for.
I will laugh if he wasn't playing WoW.

I can see it now.

Presidential address:

"People of America, we must wage a new war in addition to our War on Drugs and our War on Terror. We face a great enemy on our own soil. World of Warcraft."

Prepare for War on Warcraft.
mKmalfunction

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

mKmalfunction wrote:

tino275 wrote:

I can see it now.

Presidential address:

"People of America, we must wage a new war in addition to our War on Drugs and our War on Terror. We face a great enemy on our own soil. World of Warcraft."

Perhaps they'll give up the War on Drugs to fund the new War on Warcraft?
Simon
basically
+838|6675|UK

usmarine2007 wrote:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17379748/

Sounds to me like this guy wanted to die.
Nearly 7 days straight? damn.
PluggedValve
+17|6357

mKmalfunction wrote:

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

mKmalfunction wrote:

I can see it now.

Presidential address:

Dont hold your breath. hehe.  CIA makes too much money on illegal drugs.  Plus they would lose funding that was for war on drugs.  They like that war because they can never win it and that means they will always be paid to "fight" it.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6345

I hope it wasn't 'LaidBackNinja'! That would be terrible. Your still with us Ninja right?! Ninja?! Say something man!! Ohhh GOod GOD! The horror! The obese horror!
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
smtt686
this is the best we can do?
+95|6648|USA

PluggedValve wrote:

mKmalfunction wrote:

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

I can see it now.

Presidential address:

Dont hold your breath. hehe.  CIA makes too much money on illegal drugs.  Plus they would lose funding that was for war on drugs.  They like that war because they can never win it and that means they will always be paid to "fight" it.
Don't forget the French.   The leader of the French version of our CIA was caught selling cocaine in the U.S. in the early 1970's.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard