Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6721|Eastern PA
So I was playing earlier today and earned the Legion of Merit Ribbon, the silver squad leader badge, and the Meritorious Infantry Medal and a whole mess of squad leader success points. That was probably between 1 and 2 pm CST. As of now (12 am), the ribbon and badge show, but not the medal or the success points (or any other points/time I've earned since earlier this afternoon) the only things that have updated are my global score and career points. No other stats have budged.

I've only played on a single server this whole day (though not in a continuous stretch) so what explains the discrepancy in awards and stats? More importantly, will I be awarded those points?
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6569|USA
you've been registered here for 2 years. you should fucking know this by now.
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6393|The Gem Saloon

Ender2309 wrote:

Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6721|Eastern PA

Ender2309 wrote:

While I know about BF2 not updating ANYTHING for a few days sometimes, my particular issue is that ONLY global score and career points have updated and nothing else. And with the sundry other issues that have cropped up with 2142 I'm curious about this particular instance.

Unless you have something constructive to add fuck off.
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6569|USA

Masques wrote:

Ender2309 wrote:

While I know about BF2 not updating ANYTHING for a few days sometimes, my particular issue is that ONLY global score and career points have updated and nothing else. And with the sundry other issues that have cropped up with 2142 I'm curious about this particular instance.

Unless you have something constructive to add fuck off.
that IS constructive. its going to be just like always. just like bf2, since 2142 is effectively bf2 with new objects and maps.

either the awards are slow as hell, most likely, or they didnt stick. like always. its ALWAYS THE SAME.
anuban
+3|6349
In my experience with 2142, everything updates very quickly!  It is odd that some things were updated but not everything.  No advice here, other then to tell you I haven't ever seen that
DerGraueWolf
aka Nekrodamus
+52|6731|Germany, near Koblenz
Don't bother, just do it again mate!
Ci2e
+1|6723
Try logging out with the button to the top right next to the [X] and then logging back in, this usually does the trick for me and if you still don't see the medal under your awards chances are the server you were playing on didn't communicate with the EA Master Server and never granted you the medal...
NoGodsNoMasters
+6|6375
This is the same thing that was happening with me today so I assume it will be fixed.

Though, while playing today I got the knife badge silver then closed the game and stopped playing for awhile. When I started playing again (now going for the gold) I achieved the silver badge again. That was about 13 hours ago and still that badge, nor the people I knifed, nor any other awards have shown up on my HQ.

And to top it off it registers my last time played as the 26th.
gvers
Bad at BF:BC2
+109|6671|The Real World

I got my legion of merit ribbon last night and have the points but no award and my time has not updated.
Megalomatthew
+6|6409
the time isnt updating and it's pissing me off...I'm going for my gold assault badge...I need 4 hours, play for 4 hours, check my stats and I still need 4 hours.

Last edited by Megalomatthew (2007-02-28 03:45:04)

gvers
Bad at BF:BC2
+109|6671|The Real World

Im hoping to play another 17 minutes on a server and get another 2000 points
hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6763|mansfield
its the weekend , stats always update slow at the weekend lol
Megalomatthew
+6|6409

hurricane2oo5 wrote:

what are you talking about??? It's Wednesday.
Sambuccashake
+126|6609|Sweden

hurricane2oo5 wrote:

Tell me what country you're living in and I'm sooo moving there.
Barney_T_Dinosaur
Time to Die Kids!
+41|6658
ive had the same thing, got silver squad leader last night, but neither points nor the badge have shown up in HQ as of this morning, im hoping it will get updated, but not counting on it, ah well time for another round trying to get 20 beacon spawns, yay!
chiwai
+2|6276|New York City
Stats is not being update since the new patch and the update for EA master server on Monday night EST.
The new patch has been very good so far but is it the patch caurse the stats update problem on the server side?
Icleos
+101|6741
Still haven't been awarded my WCR and I've obtained it twice.
I would like to play more but I'm afraid I might lose my 2+ W:L Ratio.
DerGraueWolf
aka Nekrodamus
+52|6731|Germany, near Koblenz
Due to EA forum there was a problem with the NS unlocks (some people kept them after beta was over) which had / has to be fixed (therefore some of us missed some of their old unlocks). It looks like this is the reason for the awards / times problems too. They're sure everything will still be recorded and shows up later on - but the storage of screen shots of your awards is recommended.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard