Poll

Does this guy hack [Poll]

Yes91%91% - 152
No8%8% - 14
Total: 166
kajukenbo_kid
+36|6441|...
Man that sucks, good you guys won, report this shit so I can sleep at night......jk, but seriously.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6392|California
Whats his name?
Sgt.Gene
+215|6790

Ilocano wrote:

RDMC(2) wrote:

Which clan was it? BTW..that is just plain Aimbot, nowai that someone can aim that fast to the head and hit you.
Play against this guy http://bf2s.com/player/90885528/ or this guy http://bf2s.com/player/58141689/ .  Both are G36E H/S experts, much to my loss.
LOL s()metingwong uses aimbot. I posted a link to a forum where he was begging for an aimbot for bf2. If I can find it ill post it again.
iblewafuse14
+0|6313
@ OP your kinda a moron If they were using commander ALL COMMANDER TALK AND KILLS COMES UP IN YELLOW. so if you had eyes you would see that. also when he always "knew" where you guys were what about maybe he looks everywhere... yes I agree the video has some evidence to say that he may hack.

You are forgeting that a poll is not what TWL and CAL are looking for evidence to say this guy is cheating. they would like to have a PB screenshot among others along with  the community vid.

Instead of starting a poll about this and giving a clan a really bad name because maybe someone in that clan was hacking is childish and ignorant. Why can't you just email TWL and tell them and not the entire BF2 community?

Last edited by iblewafuse14 (2007-02-27 16:42:33)

swimsimba
+3|6316
LMAO instinct that you get head shots... but you still think there is enough evidence that would ban you from CAL/TWL? even so your clan name has been dirtied. mission accomplished i guess...
swimsimba
+3|6316
we wouldve just told an admin but we did it because a person from their clan challenged us to do this. they watched the vid and still think hes legit. i talked to most the members and they're convinced that hes not hacking.
iblewafuse14
+0|6313

swimsimba wrote:

LMAO instinct that you get head shots... but you still think there is enough evidence that would ban you from CAL/TWL? even so your clan name has been dirtied. mission accomplished i guess...
WTF are you talking about?  It's not my clan dumbass I'm just putting another opinion to this.

oh do you really think it was nessecary to post this to everyone? even if they said it?

Last edited by iblewafuse14 (2007-02-27 16:48:18)

swimsimba
+3|6316
wow im talking to kyle.
swimsimba
+3|6316
nice try though... maybe next time
iblewafuse14
+0|6313

swimsimba wrote:

wow im talking to kyle.
?  WTH  no your wrong your not talking to kyle.

your a fucking moron who the hell is kyle?

maybe next time? friggin mental...

Last edited by iblewafuse14 (2007-02-27 16:56:33)

gunslingers.will
+0|6295
just a couple things everyone should know...
1. they were scrimming in that server for a good 2-3 hours...(thats 4 mins of vid???)
2. that guys plays bf2 once a week...
3. there were 3 guys on the team, 2 were alive and free cam was on...of course any non retard is gonna look around and point out enemies to his team...i have the demo...
4. he already said if EA bans his account he will throw the game away cuz he doesnt care about it that much...
=GS=KyleBooze
+0|6295
Fuse...ur wierd...anyways Will obviously knows more than me about the member than me...

Last edited by =GS=KyleBooze (2007-02-27 17:06:40)

swimsimba
+3|6316

gunslingers.will wrote:

1. they were scrimming in that server for a good 2-3 hours...(thats 4 mins of vid???)
3. there were 3 guys on the team, 2 were alive and free cam was on...of course any non retard is gonna look around and point out enemies to his team...i have the demo...
4. he already said if EA bans his account he will throw the game away cuz he doesnt care about it that much...
wow. look closer at the vid please. monster is the one who claims to be telling people where he is yet he was alive when he stared us down through that fence. please grow up gunslingers; this is one of the most naive things ive ever seen... how can a guy who plays once a day do those kinds of things. and how can a clan go about denying some evidence like this.
=GS=KyleBooze
+0|6295
just drop it...why do you care about this so much? you guys won the scrim, quit whining...do you always call out "hacker" when you get pwned?
swimsimba
+3|6316
gunslingers still defending the hacker...
Jewfro2396
+1|6295

gunslingers.will wrote:

Jokes right?? the fact that he plays once a week just goes to show how blatant those hacks were. Good thinkin champ and who said his EA account is getting thrown away???Y did u talk about it if u are standing behind him l ike that. Good confession case closed
iblewafuse14
+0|6313
ye exactly. why post this to the entire world and before you say anything swimsiba.... let me say this SHUT THE FUCK UP! thanks
=GS=KyleBooze
+0|6295
ummm...ya, the point of "he doesnt care" means he doesnt care...so why do u guys care huh?
iblewafuse14
+0|6313

Jewfro2396 wrote:

gunslingers.will wrote:

Jokes right?? the fact that he plays once a week just goes to show how blatant those hacks were. Good thinkin champ and who said his EA account is getting thrown away???Y did u talk about it if u are standing behind him l ike that. Good confession case closed
um alot of ppl have said EA will destroy his account moron.
eagles1106
+269|6610|Marlton, New Jersey.
The fact of the matter is that he hacks.  Period.  Doesnt matter if its 4 mins or 4 months.  If he plays bf2 once a week, it doesnt matter, why make others suffer by hacking who like to have fun.  K, I understand free cam was on, what about when everybody was alive like at the beginning of the round with the RPK and he was just tracking them with it before getting 3 hs's in a row.  That brings me to my next point of the locking onto his targets (twitching right to the next person in his hack) through walls after killing people.  Watch my vid and tell me that shit isnt suspicious.  I know you dont like to admit it, but dude, look at it.  Just tell him to stop and nothing will happen.

Last edited by eagles1106 (2007-02-27 17:17:21)

gunslingers.psycho
+0|6295
Kind of hard to ban him from CAL or TWL when he's not on any roster. Like Will said, he plays 1-2 times a week and doesn't really give a fuck about the game. Kinda like I don't give a fuck what you think. Throw mud all you want, it makes you sound like a whiny bitch. I'm standing behind all my players, and if I'm wrong that's on me.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6656|Washington, DC

=GS=KyleBooze wrote:

You Chaos guys whine too much...clearly we were spotting them before he ran out from behind the corner..and that part with the LMG is bs, because it doesnt take much to kill with it anyways(especially on BF2pro). And maybe its instinct that he was getting headshots because that was the only time he ever played medic...he always plays sniper...
You guys can complain all you want but, he cant get banned from TWL or CAL because he's not on any of the rosters...
Any players in a match you play in TWL or CAL are required to be on your rosters, unless the other team lets you ring them in. So even if he isn't hacking, he's still breaking the rules.

Seems like a hack to me. I'd take Simon (a pro player)'s word over the hackslingers' words.
=GS=KyleBooze
+0|6295
If he was hacking...we wouldve kicked him from the clan a long time ago...
Jewfro2396
+1|6295

iblewafuse14 wrote:

@ OP your kinda a moron If they were using commander ALL COMMANDER TALK AND KILLS COMES UP IN YELLOW. so if you had eyes you would see that. also when he always "knew" where you guys were what about maybe he looks everywhere... yes I agree the video has some evidence to say that he may hack.

You are forgeting that a poll is not what TWL and CAL are looking for evidence to say this guy is cheating. they would like to have a PB screenshot among others along with  the community vid.

Instead of starting a poll about this and giving a clan a really bad name because maybe someone in that clan was hacking is childish and ignorant. Why can't you just email TWL and tell them and not the entire BF2 community?
First off here kid, we were trying to reason with gunslingers, we told them just deal with this guy, all is well they seem to be making the mistake by standing behind this dude, so.....good attempt. We were just reasoning d-o     y-o-u      u-n-d-e-r-s-t-a-n-d    It is our job as players, when we have obvious evidence of a hack, we have got to turn it in, we can not allow these hackers to get away with it. We simply told gunslingers to deal with this guy and we're fine, we're done but they refused so we took it public
=GS=KyleBooze
+0|6295

Hurricane wrote:

=GS=KyleBooze wrote:

You Chaos guys whine too much...clearly we were spotting them before he ran out from behind the corner..and that part with the LMG is bs, because it doesnt take much to kill with it anyways(especially on BF2pro). And maybe its instinct that he was getting headshots because that was the only time he ever played medic...he always plays sniper...
You guys can complain all you want but, he cant get banned from TWL or CAL because he's not on any of the rosters...
Any players in a match you play in TWL or CAL are required to be on your rosters, unless the other team lets you ring them in. So even if he isn't hacking, he's still breaking the rules.

Seems like a hack to me. I'd take Simon (a pro player)'s word over the hackslingers' words.
IT WAS A SCRIM, NOT A MATCH!!! idiot

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard