Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6664|USA
http://kucinich.us/

Kucinich really thinks he can win based on being the only democrat to not vote for the war. He is also the only one with a plan for Iraq. He is also 1% in the poles.

Does K-man have a snowballs chance in hell?
random-name
+4|6606|TN
not a chance in hell
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6407|North Carolina
Kucinich is too low profile to win on the national scene.  He's also too liberal.  I like a lot of his ideas, but he'd lose most of the moderate vote -- unless he was running against someone like Cheney.
Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6648|Peoria
Not a chance in hell, he's not attractive enough.
Lasdferret
+16|6485

Elamdri wrote:

Well, that is what both of my Grandmothers have voted on for the last decade or so.
Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6648|Peoria

Lasdferret wrote:

Elamdri wrote:

Well, that is what both of my Grandmothers have voted on for the last decade or so.
Exactly. Physical appearance is a huge factor in elections.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6692|Tampa Bay Florida
I met him when he was campaigning back in 04.  He's really a cool person with good ideas, but he's way too liberal for even the Democrats. 

If you thought John Kerry was liberal, LOL, Kucinich would make your head explode.
<BoTM>J_Aero
Qualified Expert
+62|6467|Melbourne - Home of Football
With one percent being below the margin of error for most polls, you can pretty much dismiss him at this stage, until someone gains 4% of higher in my opinion, their chances of winning are nil. Victory, or even competitiveness, takes votes and a whole lot of money.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard