Announcement

~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|5917|Internetfitlerland

For a few months now the AU server has been running IO, which has been quite a success.  But now, its time to move on to a different version on the game which is vanilla with vehicles.

We will be using a Wake Island rotation from Wednesday 7th March on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday (this means on our proposed Saturday night get-together we will be running Wake Is. vehicles)

Despite this change, we have made the decision to keep IO running on the remaining days (Sunday, Monday and Tuesday) as to not let down the IO player base that we have established over the Summer.

We hope this will not cause IO lovers/Wake haters and distress, and we hope to see you on the new look AU server from Wednesday 7th (not this week, but the next).

Cheers,
The Admin Team

Disclaimer: The BF2s.com AU Server admin team takes no responsibility for any injuries sustained from the pure shock that the AU server will be running vehicles.  Nor does the BF2s.com AU server admin team take any responsibility for injuries sustained if/when you do not partake in our weekly get togethers on Saturday nights, 7:30QLD time.

Last edited by ~Smokey~ (2007-02-26 02:44:38)

some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|5770

~Smokey~ wrote:

For a few months now the AU server has been running IO, which has been quite a success.  But now, its time to move on to a different version on the game which is vanilla with vehicles.

We will be using a Wake Island rotation from Wednesday 7th March on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday (this means on our proposed Saturday night get-together we will be running Wake Is. vehicles)

Despite this change, we have made the decision to keep IO running on the remaining days (Sunday, Monday and Tuesday) as to not let down the IO player base that we have established over the Summer.

We hope this will not cause IO lovers/Wake haters and distress, and we hope to see you on the new look AU server from Wednesday 7th (not this week, but the next).

Cheers,
The Admin Team
Jaw drops and hits ground HARD.

~Smokey~ wrote:

Disclaimer: The BF2s.com AU Server admin team takes no responsibility for any injuries sustained from the pure shock that the AU server will be running vehicles.  Nor does the BF2s.com AU server admin team take any responsibility for injuries sustained if/when you do not partake in our weekly get togethers on Saturday nights, 7:30QLD time.
Ow.  Now I've got an aching jaw and no one to sue for it.

Vehicles?  That's gotta be a first.  (But needed for Wake, obviously.  How can you play IO on Wake?  )

BTW, what happened to mod night?

Last edited by some_random_panda (2007-02-26 02:56:00)

RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|5945|Area 51
Cool, I can't play there, because I would have a ping of like 32546 but for all you aussies, it sounds like fun
penguin.killer
Member
+75|5860
vehicles are sooooo much funnier
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|5866|Melbourne

Good work, We also have decided to run a mod every now and then on Saturday night.  The mods we have are:

****Mods on the AU server****

Battlefield Special Forces
Battleracer 2
PoE 2
BF2Pro
Ausforces
Project Reality

All mods are at there current released versions.
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|5770

R3v4n wrote:

Good work, We also have decided to run a mod every now and then on Saturday night.  The mods we have are:

****Mods on the AU server****

Battlefield Special Forces
Battleracer 2
PoE 2
BF2Pro
Ausforces
Project Reality

All mods are at their current released versions.
Oooh.  Great.  I just hope I don't accidentally join during SF as I don't own it.
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|5866|Melbourne

some_random_panda wrote:

R3v4n wrote:

Good work, We also have decided to run a mod every now and then on Saturday night.  The mods we have are:

****Mods on the AU server****

Battlefield Special Forces
Battleracer 2
PoE 2
BF2Pro
Ausforces
Project Reality

All mods are at their current released versions.
Oooh.  Great.  I just hope I don't accidentally join during SF as I don't own it.
Well last time we ran SF it was a total failure with no response from the community, so its not high on our list.
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
cospengle
Member
+140|5867|Armidale, NSW, Australia
Excellent! I've been on the server a few times but I'm not a big fan of IO. But why just Wake Island? I love Wake Island but there are other good maps too. Meh see you on the 7th (if I remember)
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|5917|Internetfitlerland

Announcements thread updated, please take a look.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6045|NT, like Mick Dundee

Oh noes! Now I have to get the mods.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
NOGGIN
God.
+40|5900
*goes bak to node inf servers wer i cant download the Battlerecorder files
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|5866|Melbourne

NOGGIN wrote:

*goes bak to node inf servers wer i cant download the Battlerecorder files
Where not completely ditching IO, we are just breaking it up.
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|5785|NSW, Australia

R3v4n wrote:

NOGGIN wrote:

*goes bak to node inf servers wer i cant download the Battlerecorder files
Where not completely ditching IO, we are just breaking it up.
yeah, grow some balls and deal witht the jihad
NOGGIN
God.
+40|5900
if i remember last night gen u wernt able to get in a vehicle coz of my uber choppa skilz
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|5785|NSW, Australia

NOGGIN wrote:

if i remember last night gen u wernt able to get in a vehicle coz of my uber spawncamping skilz
orly?
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|5917|Internetfitlerland

Gen just got pwnt.  Anywho, Wake Island/Karkand begins this Wednesday and I would appreciate some help to get it going.
NOGGIN
God.
+40|5900

<<<FTDM>>>Gen.Raven wrote:

NOGGIN wrote:

if i remember last night gen u wernt able to get in a vehicle coz of my uber spawncamping skilz
im gay
orly?
yes orly

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2022 Jeff Minard