Braddock
Agitator
+916|6282|Éire

Commie Killer wrote:

You are probably the most heartless person I have ever met, he posts a video of his friends, his brothers in arms, and you turn it fucking political. Burn in hell, just burn in fucking hell. You dont deserve a longer response.
Listen prick, point out to me what part of that last post of mine is 'heartless'. This is the debate and serious talk section not the obituaries section. This is an area to post topics and responses. If he didn't want any responses then he posted that clip in the wrong place. I in no way set out to offend ATG, my post merely pointed out that people on both sides die and it's equally as tragic. Maybe you should stick to the Junk Drawer you fucking child

Last edited by Braddock (2007-03-08 06:10:52)

Commie Killer
+192|6378

Braddock wrote:

Commie Killer wrote:

You are probably the most heartless person I have ever met, he posts a video of his friends, his brothers in arms, and you turn it fucking political. Burn in hell, just burn in fucking hell. You dont deserve a longer response.
Listen prick, point out to me what part of that last post of mine is 'heartless'. This is the debate and serious talk section not the obituaries section. This is an area to post topics and responses. If he didn't want any responses then he posted that clip in the wrong place. I in no way set out to offend ATG, my post merely pointed out that people on both sides die and it's equally as tragic. Maybe you should stick to the Junk Drawer you fucking child
I could be the part where you are turning this political, or you are noticing the the people who DID server in the military are generally siding against you. Weird, kinda proves you wrong too. Im done with this thread.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6282|Éire

Commie Killer wrote:

I could be the part where you are turning this political, or you are noticing the the people who DID server in the military are generally siding against you. Weird, kinda proves you wrong too. Im done with this thread.
I can't make any sense of this statement. If you want to explain your point more clearly or if anyone else can make out what you're trying to say please let me know.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6282|Éire

thereaper254 wrote:

Go fucking die you prick. You don't deserve to live on this planet. Fucking disrespectful shit, you probably don't even know what it's like to lose a friend that was in the military. You know what, I do. So how about you shut the fuck up you worthless shit.
I really am finding these responses unbelievable. From here on I'm not going to engage in any more name calling because there's no point. I'm sorry I thought this was a DEBATE forum, guess I was wrong. Apologies.

P.S. Just for the record, even though I don't agree with what the American military does overseas I don't agree with gloating or rejoicing at the deaths of American troops and I haven't done this anywhere here. They are brothers/sisters/fathers/friends and it is tragic when they die. All i did on this thread was question the way in which points of view are shown in the media (not just news but all forms of audio and visual media), if you look back through the thread you'll see I criticised a video clip using Paint it Black by the Rolling Stones over shots of explosions and shootings in Iraq because it could be considered insensitive to relatives of soldiers and civilians lost in conflict.

The point I was making that first annoyed Commie Killer so much was merely trying to say that while US troops who have been killed have a face and a voice Iraqis are just numbers scrolling along the bottom of the screen. I in no way tried to imply that one death was more tragic than another. I said that if the clip showing the faces of all the troops killed was followed by the faces of all the civilians killed, without any emotive music behind it, it would be a fully impartial representation of the tragedy of that war. If you can make a point that argues that point of view please do so, if you're just going to call me names ask yourself 'what's the point?'.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6681|Tampa Bay Florida

Commie Killer wrote:

Braddock wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:

You wanted the other side, well that is "kind of" the other side.  No need to be a smart ass about it.

Does these work for ya?  Good friend of mine.

[youtube]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid … ;q=marines[/youtube]
A bit better, the music is still there to elicit an emotional response. Why bother with any music? Would it still not be moving to any American (or anyone for that matter) to see that video without the score behind it?

For a fully impartial view that clip should be followed by one showing all the Iraqis who have been killed since the beginning of the US invasion.
Why?  Because he brought up the fact that Iraqis are suffering much more than our soldiers and our people?  They've lost AT LEAST 100,000 people, based on the LOWEST estimates.  And just because he fucking brings it up you get pissed?

Get a life dude.  Americans aren't the only ones suffering in this conflict.

And I don't mean any disrespect to the guy who died, or the soldiers getting killed.  But bringing up the fact that Iraqis are dying too in an online forum is nothing to get pissed about.

Last edited by Spearhead (2007-03-15 06:16:20)

King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6589|Seattle

Thereaper is now on vacation. Please take note of this. Personal attacks such as that are not welcome on this site and especially not in the D&ST section. I've warned 3 other people in this thread so far. One more personal attack and the thread dies. Comprende?
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard