Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6809|Nårvei

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

Varegg wrote:

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

the junk team, traitor
Thought you didn`t want me back ??
lets see I call you a traitor and you said I want you back.....

so that means that you're the traitor of the team where I'm in that what you think wants you back

so basically that would mean that in this case delta is the junk team.
Ahhhh .... i thought you meant Evil`s since they are now considered the junk team
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6737|The Hague, Netherlands

Varegg wrote:

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

Varegg wrote:

Thought you didn`t want me back ??
lets see I call you a traitor and you said I want you back.....

so that means that you're the traitor of the team where I'm in that what you think wants you back

so basically that would mean that in this case delta is the junk team.
Ahhhh .... i thought you meant Evil`s since they are now considered the junk team
we're not, we move on were you can't see us, on a higher level.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6755|Hell, p.o box 666

Afaik, the Delta scum has been banned from the server by Bschuss. If this isnt the case, well, I´ll ban them during the event, even from life

So you know what this means, Neger, Alf and myself will visit you and you wont see the world in the same way as before again.

Varegg fights for the Evils!
GC_PaNzerFIN
Work and study @ Technical Uni
+528|6413|Finland

yup, what team could I go if u let me play? (wishing for a promotion to team xxxxx ehmmm ) if u don't Panzer from Finland will punish u with c4 cars every night lol
3930K | H100i | RIVF | 16GB DDR3 | GTX 480 | AX750 | 800D | 512GB SSD | 3TB HDD | Xonar DX | W8
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6780

[69th_GFH]GC_PaNzerFIN wrote:

yup, what team could I go if u let me play? (wishing for a promotion to team xxxxx ehmmm ) if u don't Panzer from Finland will punish u with c4 cars every night lol
You are assigned to Delta for this battle.
Slayer
---hates you

superfly_cox wrote:

Nope!
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6737|The Hague, Netherlands

Sl4y3r wrote:

superfly_cox wrote:

Nope!
x2 !!!!!
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Doperwt.
Anouk, Slayers little bitch
+80|6393|Belgium

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

Sl4y3r wrote:

superfly_cox wrote:

Nope!
x2 !!!!!
x3 I want the kihadbomber with evil
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6749
Well Panzer has already asked to Join Delta squad, and I had already accepted his application. So he will be a Delta Member.
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6780

Request 1: Let's keep the Evil vs. Delta bashing on the evil vs. delta thread.  We need this thread to help us organize the event and too much spamming makes it harder.

Request 2: I need help from our guys on this.  I'm making an effort to get this thing organized but if there's no help or enthusiasm from the subforum members then its not gonna be a good event.  and honestly i prefer no even to a bad event. 

what do i need? 
-->well first off i need firm commitment from people that they will be there.  the hardest thing to do is to organize people to show up on time and stay for the duration of the event. 
-->second is help us get to 40 total people.  talk to your friends and get people organized to play ahead of time. 
-->third we need a little buzz to the event.  our first ever event (yng vs old) was awesome and had great spirit leading up to the event.  people were excited and made all sorts of efforts leading up to the event.  i'd say half the fun was the preparation
-->finally, take this thing seriously.  don't fuck around.  organize your squads, talk gameplans etc.  this isn't a clan match but teamwork does require a little bit of preparation. it doesn't matter who wins or loses but don't let do your teammates.
GC_PaNzerFIN
Work and study @ Technical Uni
+528|6413|Finland

Right-o! as dude said I will join the ranks of DELTA. cya in the battlefield... evils... I got holidays next week and I'll go to my mom's place where I don't have a DSL connection but I should be back in here on sometime next week Sunday, I'll play this week normally tho (gonna be brigadier general soon).

Last edited by [69th_GFH]GC_PaNzerFIN (2007-02-26 09:25:33)

3930K | H100i | RIVF | 16GB DDR3 | GTX 480 | AX750 | 800D | 512GB SSD | 3TB HDD | Xonar DX | W8
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6719|The Netherlands

superfly_cox wrote:

Request 1: Let's keep the Evil vs. Delta bashing on the evil vs. delta thread.  We need this thread to help us organize the event and too much spamming makes it harder.

Request 2: I need help from our guys on this.  I'm making an effort to get this thing organized but if there's no help or enthusiasm from the subforum members then its not gonna be a good event.  and honestly i prefer no even to a bad event. 

what do i need? 
-->well first off i need firm commitment from people that they will be there.  the hardest thing to do is to organize people to show up on time and stay for the duration of the event. 
-->second is help us get to 40 total people.  talk to your friends and get people organized to play ahead of time. 
-->third we need a little buzz to the event.  our first ever event (yng vs old) was awesome and had great spirit leading up to the event.  people were excited and made all sorts of efforts leading up to the event.  i'd say half the fun was the preparation
-->finally, take this thing seriously.  don't fuck around.  organize your squads, talk gameplans etc.  this isn't a clan match but teamwork does require a little bit of preparation. it doesn't matter who wins or loses but don't let do your teammates.
Wow, i couldnt have said it better myself. You can count on me soup, i ll be there on time (1hour before the event starts).

I d like to make a suggestion, i played in all events in the past. We ended one event after one team lost 2  out of 3 maps. People started disconnecting saying it was pointless to play the 3rd map etc. If that happens again, we should still play 6 rounds/all maps imo. It isnt about who's better, evil or delta, eu events are about having fun together and having a night to remember cause we all had a great time.

One more suggestion, if after 2 rounds the teams seem unbalanced, i think we should make an effort to try and balance them by moving players from one team to another.
Varegg
+2,206|6809|Nårvei

Will only take Delta 1 map to show the battle unbalanced in our favor (sorry, couldn`t resist)
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Varegg
+2,206|6809|Nårvei

Maybe another Something vs something else would be in order, i predict nothing good coming out of this event

Last edited by Varegg (2007-02-26 11:21:10)

Slayer
---hates you

Varegg wrote:

Will only take Delta 1 map to show the battle unbalanced in our favor (sorry, couldn`t resist)
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, wait, ha ha ha ha ha ha! Whatever you pussies smoke, gimme some too. Surrealistic anyone?
Retalliation[1337]
Robin Hood ---> "u got arrownd"
+51|6473|Belgium
Someone please post the battlerecorder somewhere on the forums , youtube if need be I would like to see the final showdown with my own eyes please
Doperwt.
+80|6393|Belgium

Retalliation[1337] wrote:

Someone please post the battlerecorder somewhere on the forums , youtube if need be I would like to see the final showdown with my own eyes please
yhen you have to play
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6468

Speaking of battlerecorder... Is it going to be enabled?
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
Auqakuh2213
Bianchi Whore.
+53|6668
I would be glad to fight for the Evils if needed, since I am naturally incredibly evil. So evil that the event horizon of my evilness obscures my evil so thoroughly that I appear to be somewhat un-evil, lending me a cloak of evilness at which many desp...

Eh. You get the idea. I'll be there. With a working mic, hopefully, even if I have to beg/borrow/steal. :p
l41e
+677|6647

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Hmmm, what would the rules be about an American wanting to join in on the fun?
I'm American and I've been in EU for the better part of a year. Lolz.
Slayer
---hates you

Auqakuh2213 wrote:

I would be glad to fight for the Evils if needed, since I am naturally incredibly evil. So evil that the event horizon of my evilness obscures my evil so thoroughly that I appear to be somewhat un-evil, lending me a cloak of evilness at which many desp...

Eh. You get the idea. I'll be there. With a working mic, hopefully, even if I have to beg/borrow/steal. :p
You are evil indeed Request accepted Auqakuh...
Doperwt.
+80|6393|Belgium

Auqakuh2213 wrote:

ok and you need te get rid of the stuff you are smoking. it is making you talk weird. That is bad shit
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6746|The United Center
I would really like to participate in this.  Granted, I'm not the best at 2142, but this is more about fun, right?

I'll try to get my mic working this week...and I'll see if I can get the night off from work.
Varegg
+2,206|6809|Nårvei

ThomasMorgan wrote:

I would really like to participate in this.  Granted, I'm not the best at 2142, but this is more about fun, right?

I'll try to get my mic working this week...and I'll see if I can get the night off from work.
As i see it you are the most unpopular mod at the moment and we dont want to play with you, in fact we rather play with SOTM
OmniDeath
~
+726|6643

Well. I'm in. Just have to re-download TS.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard