dEcade
+2|6581
I see phantom is now Support as the top kit, anyone know what gun he uses?
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6333|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

dEcade wrote:

Yeah, the hand grenade.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
pyscofrawg
AKA Selkies ftw
+55|6449|Earth
I play with Phantom all the time, and every kill he gets is with grenades. He normally hides around until the other team has one CP left and then he spams grenades on it. He might get 1 kill with the Saw or Rpk every 10 fights or so.
Signature
dEcade
+2|6581
lol yea I know hand gernade, So he uses the basic guns. (Saw, RPK)
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6665|Gold coast, Aus.

dEcade wrote:

lol yea I know hand gernade, So he uses the basic guns. (Saw, RPK)
Hand grenade. He doesn't use a gun.
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6346|The | Netherlands
How about ErwinRommel1?

He is really nice guy, play Warlord with him on the USF (his clan) pretty often, nice medic.
djphetal
Go Ducks.
+346|6379|Oregon
I killed Black_Jesus once upon a time and it was only after that i learned he was one of the top players. I was like "COOL!" and then he killed me about 3 times.
Anfidurl
Use the bumper, that's what its for!
+103|6636|Lexington, Kentucky
Played with blueassault, he seemed pretty good, and took it in stride when I knifed him. (I was a Gunnie Sargent back then, too!)
Daggoth-UR-XXX
+21|6627|NC, USA, Earth, Milky Way

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

Daggoth-UR-XXX wrote:

Bush Viper played nothing but Clean Sweep in the bomber and had a terrible attitude.
wtf are you talking about
I don't have a screen shot to back up what I saw, but I joined a game with Bush Viper and he was cursing out several players.  He was a spectator for most of the game.  I remember he was a very competitive person who wanted the jets more than anyone else.  I've met many non top 10 players but generals nonetheless who on VOIP are some of the most high strung people who do not like to lose and often have to deal with people accusing them of hacking and whatnot.  I tend to stay away from the top players now and instead play on servers where I know most of the people are +/- 3 ranks from me.   This is just my preference.

That is what I was talking about unless you know him differently.

As I said for Black Jesus, he never said a word and seemed like a normal player for most of the time.  Exceptional, but not high strung.

The Sixth House
sars99
supporter of mindless violence
+33|6529|UK
played with BlackJesus on warlord a few times, just followed him around abit... he is a good player and there was quite a bit of what i call 'mutual' teamwork

i got silver off medding him and nicking kills
~[_-=*Hanma*=-_]~
+16|6533
I remember playing with Blazin, it twas fun
KuriVaiM (EST)
+17|6796|Estonia
BTW huellia is a twat, 32 years old as i heard, some headadmin or someting at bambooCommandos server, got banned twice from there cause i took jet what she was using before and she called it a camping. do u belve this son of bitch? she almost always commanding or flying with bombard jet or as pilot in attackchopper, she have awesome weak combat skills
Gamematt
Stocking ur medpacks
+135|6706|Groningen, The Netherlands

Sgt.Gene wrote:

mint-sauce-41 wrote:

I have heard that blazin.uk is a medic whore, Volx is a hopper, #WEED is a nade spammer, Huellia is just plain shit etc etc.
But i have never heard anything bad about any of these players, is it because they are just good players, or that no one ever plays with them?

Phantom0701
ECR.RC
blueassault
f1r3starter
BlackJesus
Huellia is a 1337 helo pilot.
wow yeah

he only got 113000 kills himself.....but the 250000 kills other people made with him as driver 0.o

he must have made a lot of people quite happy
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6602|Hungary

cowami wrote:

dEcade wrote:

Yeah, the hand grenade.
Yeah now he is an ultimate nade whore
The most used gun are nades...wow impressive !
Don_JoFo123
+61|6578|Stavanger, Norway

KuriVaiM (EST) wrote:

BTW huellia is a twat, 32 years old as i heard, some headadmin or someting at bambooCommandos server, got banned twice from there cause i took jet what she was using before and she called it a camping. do u belve this son of bitch? she almost always commanding or flying with bombard jet or as pilot in attackchopper, she have awesome weak combat skills
She?
SamFisher199
Airwhore
+40|6357|Netherlands

Don_JoFo123 wrote:

KuriVaiM (EST) wrote:

She?
Yep
Don_JoFo123
+61|6578|Stavanger, Norway

SamFisher199 wrote:

Don_JoFo123 wrote:

KuriVaiM (EST) wrote:

She?
Yep
ok, now i know
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6853|Marathon, Florida Keys

Daggoth-UR-XXX wrote:

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

Daggoth-UR-XXX wrote:

Bush Viper played nothing but Clean Sweep in the bomber and had a terrible attitude.
wtf are you talking about
I don't have a screen shot to back up what I saw, but I joined a game with Bush Viper and he was cursing out several players.  He was a spectator for most of the game.  I remember he was a very competitive person who wanted the jets more than anyone else.  I've met many non top 10 players but generals nonetheless who on VOIP are some of the most high strung people who do not like to lose and often have to deal with people accusing them of hacking and whatnot.  I tend to stay away from the top players now and instead play on servers where I know most of the people are +/- 3 ranks from me.   This is just my preference.

That is what I was talking about unless you know him differently.

As I said for Black Jesus, he never said a word and seemed like a normal player for most of the time.  Exceptional, but not high strung.

The Sixth House
I used to play with him alot a while ago and even spoke to him on voice and he is not like that at all.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
ATC
+58|6788|...
Phantom0701-tank whore
ECR.RC-tank whore
blueassault-never played w/ him
f1r3starter-never played with him
BlackJesus-medic whore
blacklupus
+13|6734
I like to name Williamss2 here. He got more points than WEED but got resetted two times.
Actually #1 of the game, even if you might say "statspadder" and shit. But even though he got most points than everybody else.
Chorcai
+49|6691|Ireland

SFCCDailey wrote:

_1_man-army.19 wrote:

InjectionNZ wrote:

williamss2 just got himself about 4-5k yesterday and passed ERC.RC
ya thats possible i get 4,000 a day i got 5,000 in 1 day last week but its too much playing lol

williams has been reset many times thiough lol
Just curious how to get 4,000 or 5,000 points in one day? How did you do it?
I got 5100 points on Xmass day, mind you I had nothing better to do. Bars/shops are closed !
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6272|Scotland!

Chorcai wrote:

SFCCDailey wrote:

_1_man-army.19 wrote:

ya thats possible i get 4,000 a day i got 5,000 in 1 day last week but its too much playing lol

williams has been reset many times thiough lol
Just curious how to get 4,000 or 5,000 points in one day? How did you do it?
I got 5100 points on Xmass day, mind you I had nothing better to do. Bars/shops are closed !
It worries me that on Xmas day you couldn't find something better to do than play Bf2
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6763|Scotland
more to point, how did he MANAGE to get 5100 points? :L

lol, would anyone be playing (apart from him?)
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6371|Australia
My question is:

What the hell does ECR.RC stand for, anyway?
Jemme101
M24 Abuser
+99|6544|Valley of the Dragons

Sup3r_Dr4gon wrote:

My question is:

What the hell does ECR.RC stand for, anyway?
I think he posts on the forum here so why dont you PM him.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard