Chorcai
+49|6665|Ireland
Firestarter is a dead on guy, he's fav map is Warlord, and how many times have I seen on here ohh the top 10 are karkand hores ?.. surely ye would be happy with that ? Huellia is a very good chopper guy. As it has been pointed out before, no one know nothing of these people who can spend so much time playing.
JaggedPanther
+61|6491
I wonder what type of Shampoo Volx uses??

Anyone know about that Macarena dance craze~ thing?
SoC./Omega
+122|6559|Omaha, Nebraska!

ThomasMorgan wrote:

...I have no proof to back this up, but I've heard ECR.RC is actually confined to a wheelchair.  Supposedly he uses a laptop to play and doesn't even have a mouse, so he uses the trackpad.

Apparently this is why he spends so much time in armor, because his reflexes don't have to be as good as the main cannon splash damage is relatively high.

This is why I'm always so unimpressed when people say they knifed him.

But again, like I said, I have no proof to back that up.  It's just hearsay.
thats possible, but i used to know (sorta) ec and he never mentioned any that
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6639|Gold coast, Aus.

splixx wrote:

Curious why Williams2 or whatever had been reset in the past??
Look at his favourite enemy. a private has him for 52 times. Thats probably why (cause victims/enemies dont go away when your reset)
InjectionNZ
+1|6307|New Zealand
gene apparently that was a kidnapping
BF2Craglyeye
+72|6690|Australia
Got bored one night and jumped on Monngamers 24/7 kark.

Was pinging at 280, felt like i was in a tumble drier. Paddled a 3 star too

Anyway Phantom was in there, as US he stood in the corner as support near the green bin forward of the uncap hillside, and spammed nades at the hotel.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6639|Gold coast, Aus.

InjectionNZ wrote:

gene apparently that was a kidnapping
k

Could have still got him reset though.

Last edited by gene_pool (2007-02-25 21:00:04)

xintegrityx
set your body ablaze
+37|6746|Louisiana
I think I played with BlackJesus once or twice on Wake. I'm pretty sure he was in a J-10 the entire time he was on the server.
_1_MAN-ARMY.19
+25|6288

xintegrityx wrote:

I think I played with BlackJesus once or twice on Wake. I'm pretty sure he was in a J-10 the entire time he was on the server.
Black jesus is a all around player, he can do everything in bf2 and own at it.

Last edited by _1_man-army.19 (2007-02-25 21:19:01)

Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6304|eng
they should take all the top 20 players (excluding ones that do not play anymore) and have a big tournament to see who is the best. It should be Infantry Only and no nades, player with the highest combined score from four rounds (Kark, Wake, Jala and Dalian) wins. I think it should be infantry only because no one would plane/tank/heli whore and no nades for obvious reasons!!! (#WEED!!!!).
I think this would be interesting to watch. blueassault would win i think. We also have someone (_1_man-army.19) who would be playing!!!
Who do you think would win?
#rekt
devildogfo
+32|6340|Camp Lejeune
I heard devildogfo has gotten 67-2 K ratio on karkand WHILE skydiving. Rumors say when he sleeps, his dreams can affect the outcome have matches happening at the same time. And he has three testicles.
[TUF]Whiskey_Oktober
mmmm...Toasty!
+91|6740|Oregon

devildogfo wrote:

I heard devildogfo has gotten 67-2 K ratio on karkand WHILE skydiving. Rumors say when he sleeps, his dreams can affect the outcome have matches happening at the same time. And he has three testicles.
my new hero....

yeah, ive played with BJ, totally not on purpose...hes very good, not prodigy, but still rather rediculous.
HeimdalX
+37|6668

SoC./Omega wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

...I have no proof to back this up, but I've heard ECR.RC is actually confined to a wheelchair.  Supposedly he uses a laptop to play and doesn't even have a mouse, so he uses the trackpad.

Apparently this is why he spends so much time in armor, because his reflexes don't have to be as good as the main cannon splash damage is relatively high.

This is why I'm always so unimpressed when people say they knifed him.

But again, like I said, I have no proof to back that up.  It's just hearsay.
thats possible, but i used to know (sorta) ec and he never mentioned any that
I don't know about the wheelchair, laptop definitely. He sounds "special," he lives with his parents and hes over the age of 30 so come to your own conclusion about that. I'm not trying to make fun of him or anything, he is a fairly nice guy... just kinda weird.
insanchef711
+6|6493|Indiana USA
Why Reset The Stats But Allow The Players To Keep Their  Weapons And Rank?
d.cripz
+29|6427
what the hell do i use to get rid of pube lice?
Tro0per
Take off, hosers
+24|6434|Ontario, Canada
I must of been playing with a different |SI|Black_Jesus the otherday then with 3-4 of his clanmates because I found him rather easy to kill 1v1 over and over.
TrueArchon
Enemy Sniper..." *BOOM* "Nevermind... got him...
+61|6612|Las Vegas, NV USA

-=]NS[=-Eagle wrote:

Ive played with balck jesus quite a few times incidentally.  He generally plays with his clan |SI|, about 5-6 people at a time.  Although i originally accused him of hacking (i didnt even realise he was in the top ten ) futher play with my clan vs. his showed that they just work very well together as a team.  In my opinion, he is just a good player.
LOL.  It's kinda amusing to know that I witnessed this incident...  Out of all the servers out there...  At this specific time and day...  Between these two people...

On a 24/7 Wake server, right?

He was really whoring the chopper over the airfield, right?

He had a bunch of kills, hardly any deaths, right?  Like 100-10, or something?

The only reason why I remember, is because I managed to not only snipe him once out of the chopper, but I also managed to later get one of those fluke Eryx missile shots to the cockpit that managed to kill him (and only him) a second time in that game.

Yeah, it'll be one of many of those "David vs. Goliath" moments for me.

But anyways, I do remember you calling him a hacker.  I also remember a bunch of people asking him if he really believed Jesus was black (a debate I was apathetic about).

Yep, one of those amusing games out of many.
xintegrityx
set your body ablaze
+37|6746|Louisiana

_1_man-army.19 wrote:

xintegrityx wrote:

Black jesus is a all around player, he can do everything in bf2 and own at it.
I never said he wasn't good at other stuff, I just only saw him in a J-10. I think he was good at it though. I used to see his clanmate, Hyperion0000 or something like that, on 24/7 Wake servers all the time, and he was good at everything. But he was the luckiest bastard ever on foot - shots would never seem to register on him, and he would dolphin dive like crazy as soon as there were bullets anywhere near him. Come to think of it, I hadn't seen him since the movement changes in 1.4.
do888
+1|6410
blueassault <----  always play in ASIA servers , good at inf , suck at jet
InjectionNZ
+1|6307|New Zealand
williamss2 just got himself about 4-5k yesterday and passed ERC.RC
_1_MAN-ARMY.19
+25|6288

InjectionNZ wrote:

ya thats possible i get 4,000 a day i got 5,000 in 1 day last week but its too much playing lol

williams has been reset many times thiough lol

Last edited by _1_man-army.19 (2007-02-26 19:32:36)

InjectionNZ
+1|6307|New Zealand

_1_man-army.19 wrote:

InjectionNZ wrote:

ya thats possible i get 4,000 a day i got 5,000 in 1 day last week but its too much playing lol

yep he'll be taking lords of weeds spot very soon imo, he's got a 5.4 spm and plays heaps.
_1_MAN-ARMY.19
+25|6288

InjectionNZ wrote:

_1_man-army.19 wrote:

InjectionNZ wrote:

yep he'll be taking lords of weeds spot very soon imo, he's got a 5.4 spm and plays heaps.
ya we need someone else as #1 weed has destroyed karkand even more now -_-

everyones copying his grenade spamming
Backupwayback
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
+73|6318
ERC = 99% kills in vehicles
Superglueman
+21|6377|The Great South Land

JaggedPanther wrote:

I wonder what type of Shampoo Volx uses??

Anyone know about that Macarena dance craze~ thing?
your behind the times, Macarena was popular here about 10years ago.....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard