Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6288|eng
I have heard that blazin.uk is a medic whore, Volx is a hopper, #WEED is a nade spammer, Huellia is just plain shit etc etc.
But i have never heard anything bad about any of these players, is it because they are just good players, or that no one ever plays with them?

Phantom0701
ECR.RC
blueassault
f1r3starter
BlackJesus
#rekt
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6748|The United Center
...I have no proof to back this up, but I've heard ECR.RC is actually confined to a wheelchair.  Supposedly he uses a laptop to play and doesn't even have a mouse, so he uses the trackpad.

Apparently this is why he spends so much time in armor, because his reflexes don't have to be as good as the main cannon splash damage is relatively high.

This is why I'm always so unimpressed when people say they knifed him.

But again, like I said, I have no proof to back that up.  It's just hearsay.
Flakturnal
+21|6443|Perth,WA

ThomasMorgan wrote:

...I have no proof to back this up, but I've heard ECR.RC is actually confined to a wheelchair.  Supposedly he uses a laptop to play and doesn't even have a mouse, so he uses the trackpad.

Apparently this is why he spends so much time in armor, because his reflexes don't have to be as good as the main cannon splash damage is relatively high.

I would be well impressed if they knifed him while in armor
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6324|Orrstrayleea
Fir3starter i in my opinion a pretty good player and yes, LORD#OF#WEED is a support whore at karkand
Cookie.VXT
Bringer Of Cookies.
+178|6437|UK
ECR.RC

biggest armour whore known to man
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6654|pimelteror.de
f1restarter seems to be ok. he is not an uberskilled player - just spends too much time on it. a positive aspect on this player is, that he tries to earn every badge and medal and isn´t just nadespamming on karkand, like others.  but at least... who cares about the top10-lamers?
Crossfire
Norwegian TV-missile spammer
+2|6465|Stavanger, Norway
I've never played with them, except #WEED. He where trying to get veteran heli so he could become a general. He just grabbed a BlackHawk and landed some place at Dalian so he didn't get killed.. Fucking stats-whore...
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6567|England

The only one Ive played with was Black Jesus on Gator. I just remember taking his HIND out with a SRAW since I got a nice screenie of it
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6623|Gold coast, Aus.

Zero!. wrote:

ECR.RC

http://bf2s.com/player/69651987/

He is probably worse..... But he is REALLY good at it.

the others are just average players that dont do anything else but game.
Polux
H@x ?? No, just skill baby !
+73|6649|I smell corners

gene_pool wrote:

Zero!. wrote:

ECR.RC

But it isn't his first account
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6495|N. Ireland
I've played with WEED, indeed he was the worst grenade spammer ever. Did give me lots of ammo points though haha.

Blueassault is a very good player, although a Karkand whore.
Anonymous_Undertaker
+2|6279
Blue assault is a man on a misson, I got close to him on a japanese server, very proficent player.

Seems to play a bit in Japan.

Hard worker, get's results, no hacker or stat padder.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6623|Gold coast, Aus.

Polux wrote:

gene_pool wrote:

Zero!. wrote:

ECR.RC

But it isn't his first account
Yes it is.

He just got reset

Three times (all on colonel) iirc
peyrac
+8|6361

Pea....Tear.....Griffen wrote:

Fir3starter i in my opinion a pretty good player and yes, LORD#OF#WEED is a support whore at karkand
WTF ?! i played against firestarter and he s totaly retarded. he had like 11 : 18 k/d ratio with bad score. he was playing medic, and he sux. totaly.
robthemadman
Always blame it on the ping
+63|6338

peyrac wrote:

WTF ?! i played against firestarter and he s totaly retarded. he had like 11 : 18 k/d ratio with bad score. he was playing medic, and he sux. totaly.
From what I've seen of him, I've got to agree, at least to some extent. I played with him on Warlord, he just relies on his clan mates to keep him alive. Mainly JoJosurma - http://bf2s.com/player/63752171/ . Recently got reset, as you will see if you check his stats. Was actually better than Fir3starter, however that may have been related to the reason he got reset.. He was top 25 in the world.
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6583|MANCHESTERRR

robthemadman wrote:

peyrac wrote:

From what I've seen of him, I've got to agree, at least to some extent. I played with him on Warlord, he just relies on his clan mates to keep him alive. Mainly JoJosurma - http://bf2s.com/player/63752171/ . Recently got reset, as you will see if you check his stats. Was actually better than Fir3starter, however that may have been related to the reason he got reset.. He was top 25 in the world.
yeah firestarter isnt amazing, nice guy though.
jord
+2,382|6679|The North, beyond the wall.
I think people just lost interest in the top 10 over time.

The last time i looked at it Blazin.uk and firestorm were battling it out for 1st.
Dragonclaw
+186|6306|Florida
ERC is a tankwhore and a teamkiller. Phantom is an APC whore and a teamkiller. Ive killed phantom before.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6573

Only one I've played with is firestarter and he tried (I bailed in time) to intentionally crash the heli so his little friend could get in, then he teamkilled me. Since I found out he was a noob, my noob eject0rz came in useful.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6325|Graz, Austria
BlackJesus looks quite good to me.
He's on highest rank, has all the badges in gold, all ribbons and all medals except for the purple heart. I really wonder how he did that. Play with a first account until he didn't die too much anymore, then create this one?

He's playing on more than one map and his vehicle usage is relatively even too. Also, he has the best accuracy of 25% in the top 10.

Last edited by globefish23 (2007-02-25 06:35:06)

CruZ4dR
Cereal Killer
+145|6657|The View From The Afternoon

mint-sauce-41 wrote:

I have heard that blazin.uk is a medic whore, Volx is a hopper, #WEED is a nade spammer, Huellia is just plain shit etc etc.
But i have never heard anything bad about any of these players, is it because they are just good players, or that no one ever plays with them?

Phantom0701
ECR.RC
blueassault
f1r3starter
BlackJesus
I played with f1r3starter, he is always whoring up with his clan, all of them playing medics, always reviving him when he gets owned. He plays mostly Warlord at "warlord infantry -austria" server.
imm0rtal
+18|6273|UK

Laugh the F*CK out Loud !

Firestarter a good player, u must be some reall nubcake then..

i was called aimbot user today, with 46-4 on karkand, does that make me good?

Last edited by imm0rtal (2007-02-25 06:59:53)

Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6465|meh-land
i've heard that blackjesus is actually pretty good, i've played with Weed as many others have and he just sucks....  No way to get around it, he throws grenades and ammo packs 24/7 and nothing else
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6632|Washington, DC

ThomasMorgan wrote:

He does play on a laptop, and yeah I think he uses the trackpad. I'm pretty sure he's got mental retardation though, not confined to a wheelchair. I spoke to him a few times on TS, he's a nice guy. Firestorm's an OK person too, albeit sometimes full of himself. But yeah, the majority of the Top 50 suck balls.
Simon
basically
+838|6659|UK

imm0rtal wrote:

Laugh the F*CK out Loud !

Firestarter a good player, u must be some reall nubcake then..

i was called aimbot user today, with 46-4 on karkand, does that make me good?
FIRESTARTER OWNS U

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard