Rabbit.v2
Banned
+186|6550|stalker.

bf2skilla wrote:

does britney spears look like boy george???
YES SHE DOES. GO TO BED NOW KID

PS: NEVER COME BACK.
simmy.uk
+117|6459
This is what happened. I didn't know the server had friendly fire turned off. We couldn't kidnap, but hey it was something he wasn't expecting and he did get kicked. Thanks for all those who helped.
LividBovine
The Year of the Cow!
+175|6401|MN

surgeon_bond wrote:

one person is annoying you so you "kidnap them" this takes at least two people one on his side one on the other side, the one getting kidnapped is knifed by one of the two people (the one on the enemy side) then the person on the guy being "kidnapped"'s side revives him, repeat till the "kidnappee" fucks off somewhere or suicides
You only need 1 person.  Fast with the knife and your good to go.  Done this several times now by myself.  Best count by myself is about 13 or so.  Never been less than 8 stabs.  That is ownage if you can kidnap by yourself.
"The President does not have power under the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack in a situation that does not involve stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation" - Barack Obama (a freshman senator from Illinios)
An Enlarged Liver
+35|6764|Backward Ass Kansas
I love a happy ending.....
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6349

Is hey/they still joining or bothering you? I'd like to help ya out with a few idea of mine i have for him
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Sgt.Abyss
+2|6803
About kidnapping, can't the person just hit '' suicide '' ?

Last edited by Sgt.Abyss (2007-02-25 20:41:48)

gene_pool
Banned
+519|6643|Gold coast, Aus.

Sgt.Abyss wrote:

About kidnapping, can't the person just hit '' suicide '' ?
Not when your dead. And if you effectively kidnap them, you get them too fast for them to hit it when there alive for half a second
_1_MAN-ARMY.19
+25|6292

simmy.uk wrote:

This is what happened. I didn't know the server had friendly fire turned off. We couldn't kidnap, but hey it was something he wasn't expecting and he did get kicked. Thanks for all those who helped.
LOL... pm me your xfire and we can stalk him together :]
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6349

thats why i have mastored the kidnapping technique (And by that I mean how to get away from one.) I've had practice on K&P servers and you will learn how to get on your feet fast lol. Then if I do i'll just kill the dude who is shootin at me, or hit sucide if i'm not up for the challenge and wanna get on with a game.
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Hacial
404 - Not Found
+107|6641
What's the points with that video? He could have gone anytime he want to somewhere else. Not a kidnap.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6643|Gold coast, Aus.
I <3 your movie making skills.
mike_01042
Banned
+9|6349|Nasareth
lmao...he tbagged the guy on the floor
fightingw/outfightng.
my missiles go further than yours
+11|6372
You bring it on yourself by a) bitching about it and b) making damn good videos of them doing it.... hell after seeing pt3 i wanted to stalk you

Last edited by fightingw/outfightng. (2007-02-26 04:19:32)

weasel_thingo
+74|6348

simmy.uk wrote:

why couldnt you kidnap? you dont need TK on
Fenix14
scout rush kekeke ^___^
+116|6578|Brisbane, Aus

weasel_thingo wrote:

true, get a car drive fast at him, bail. revive, rince and repeat.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6652|Washington, DC

Fenix14 wrote:

weasel_thingo wrote:

That counts as a TK.
Hacial
404 - Not Found
+107|6641

Hurricane wrote:

Fenix14 wrote:

weasel_thingo wrote:

That counts as a TK.
No it doesn't.
weasel_thingo
+74|6348
it doesnt but you get someone on the other team to kill him.
pebblebash
Banned
+9|6299

weasel_thingo wrote:

it doesnt but you get someone on the other team to kill him.
They are afraid to get reset, cos fags.
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6481|UK
Did want to kidnap him but no vent or teamspeak .
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6481|UK

simmy.uk wrote:

Lol am I now famous on the internet too bad the video was boring is he still after you?
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6808|Bulgaria
zoom while holding grenade?
btw
some n00bs wanted to kidnap me on a Warlord IO server! they were using a wall glitch, and they managed to kidnap me for about 30 secs, then I switched team N00bs
Dragonclaw
+186|6327|Florida

Nikola Bathory wrote:

zoom while holding grenade?
btw
some n00bs wanted to kidnap me on a Warlord IO server! they were using a wall glitch, and they managed to kidnap me for about 30 secs, then I switched team N00bs
Rofl, Blackhawk owned your ass n00b.
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6808|Bulgaria
if you call that "owning someone" then you really are a lame n00b
Dragonclaw
+186|6327|Florida

Nikola Bathory wrote:

if you call that "owning someone" then you really are a lame n00b
And you are someone who whines about statpadders. I think that makes you the "n00b" lol

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard