Poll

Who is the most evil/worst person alive at the moment?

Osama bin Laden20%20% - 46
Dubya6%6% - 14
"Fuhrer" Cheney9%9% - 20
Fred "God Hates Fags" Phelps10%10% - 23
Jesus (techincally, he's still alive, right?)8%8% - 18
Fidel Castro (can be substituted for Hugo Chavez)3%3% - 8
Other (please name)16%16% - 37
Slayer16%16% - 36
They're all as bad as each other8%8% - 18
Total: 220
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6732|Canberra, AUS
There are bad people, and there are BAD people.

But most of them are dead (E.g. Hitler, Stalin etc.). It seems you just don't get a real rotten egg coming through any more.

So who takes the the Satan Memorial Prize for Worst or Most Evil Person Alive?
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6804|The United Center
Sl4y3r.  Without a doubt.

Honestly though, I think I might vote for Jesus, to be honest.  Not because he's evil, but because of him, millions of people have been killed in the name of religion.
chittydog
less busy
+586|6892|Kubra, Damn it!

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Honestly though, I think I might vote for Jesus, to be honest.  Not because he's evil, but because of him, millions of people have been killed in the name of religion.
Aw, come on. That's not his fault. How can you think Jesus was anything but a cool guy? I personally think he was just a human, but he was relaxed and groovy. He taught peace, compassion and forgiveness.

Anyway, why isn't Kim Jong Il on this list? He's worse than Bin Laden, but nobody really says as much about it since he only kills his own people.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6804|The United Center

chittydog wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Aw, come on. That's not his fault. How can you think Jesus was anything but a cool guy? I personally think he was just a human, but he was relaxed and groovy. He taught peace, compassion and forgiveness.

Anyway, why isn't Kim Jong Il on this list? He's worse than Bin Laden, but nobody really says as much about it since he only kills his own people.
Well, I don't mean it that way at all.  That's why I said not because I think he was evil.

He meant well, but if he didn't do what he did, then 90% of the wars throughout history wouldn't have happened.
Trel
+70|6734
Ya, but knowing humanity though, those wars would have happened, just for some other equally bullshit reason.
Good to be back.
Spark
+874|6732|Canberra, AUS

chittydog wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Evwybody wuves Kim Jong Iw!
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
chittydog
less busy
+586|6892|Kubra, Damn it!

Spark wrote:

chittydog wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Evwybody wuves Kim Jong Iw!
That's because:
he's... so ronery, so ronery...
BVC
+325|6752
Pete Burns.
Tshadow
+3|6752
umm..bush???
if it wasn't for him more iraqis wouldn't be dying..3000 US troops won't be dead..about a 100+ Nato troops wont be dead..umm..there was a news article..that stated .. "reasearch has shown that bush has created more terrorists since he came into power"..that just tells me sumthing.dun u guys agree. I am totally against his policies about the Iraq war. Think about it..U go into other peoples countries and destroy there lives..u invade other countries trying to brong peace..but create more chaos..and then when people turn into terrorists to take revenge from u..then u wonder WHY they attacked the US..WHY not any other country in the world..OUTTA 200+ countries they choose the US..that tells me sumthing

Last edited by Tshadow (2007-02-24 00:36:33)

Spark
+874|6732|Canberra, AUS

Tshadow wrote:

umm..bush???
if it wasn't for him more iraqis wouldn't be dying..3000 US troops won't be dead..about a 100+ Nato troops wont be dead..umm..there was a news article..that stated .. "reasearch has shown that bush has created more terrorists since he came into poer"..that just tells me sumthing.dun u guys agree. I am totally against his policies about the Iraq war. Think about it..U go into other peoples countries and destroy there lives..u invade other countries trying to brong peace..but create more chaos..and then when people turn into terrorists to take revenge from u..then u wonder WHY they attacked the US..WHY not any other country in the world..OUTTA 200+ countries they choose the US..that tells me sumthing
Have to say, that's a fair opinion.

But naive.

Very naive. The world doesn't work as simply as you say.
~ Richard Feynman
Tshadow
+3|6752
well can u tell me..how does the world work..CAn u tell me why did they attack Iraq..when the person they were looking for the 9/11 attacks was in Afganitan??..Iraq war was just a divert the attention of the american people..Sadam had nuthen to do wit 9/11./..but some people belive that now..cuz more attention was paid to the Iraq war than the afganistan war..People who actually think that Sadam had sumthing to do wit 9/11 are (pardon my language) Morons
Spark
+874|6732|Canberra, AUS
You're correct.

But that doesn't make him the most evil person on the planet.

Plus, I think you shouldn't make the comment 'you guys agree'.

And whatever you think about why we're there, we're there and damned if we leave and leave a cesspool for the terrorists to use as a breeding ground.
~ Richard Feynman
smtt686
this is the best we can do?
+95|6688|USA
No one from Africa?  You make shitty polls!
Spark
+874|6732|Canberra, AUS

smtt686 wrote:

That would go under 'other'.
~ Richard Feynman
Tshadow
+3|6752
Umm..ok..doesnt make him evil..why? I think in the last 5 yers..the maximum number of people have dies because of him. And by the way u said "And whatever you think about why we're there, we're there and damned if we leave and leave a cesspool for the terrorists to use as a breeding ground." Iraq doesnt not have terrorists..it had militants..that were either against Sadam or with him..they had nuthen to do wit America..they had there own battles to fight..they could care less about the US..but now they do..cuz The Us invaded them. So the US is making more enemies.
Tshadow
+3|6752

smtt686 wrote:

i agree with u..but there is not one person..just a bunch of people who hate each other or their own country
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6658|132 and Bush

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, he is leading 70 million good people down a dark road.

Last edited by Kmarion (2007-02-24 01:14:01)

Xbone Stormsurgezz
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6813|Hell, p.o box 666

this thread is useless, the answer is already given in several topics down in the realms of BF2s.com!

Itza me t3h Awsum Sl4y3r!

ontopic: I miss this Kim Jong f*ck in the list above! So I´ve voted others.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6546|Gogledd Cymru

harold shipman, i think hes still alive ? but im not sure
djphetal
Go Ducks.
+346|6393|Oregon
Fred Phelps is sickening. I mean, it's one thing to see some immature BFer say "I hate u, u fagg0t"
But this guy is essentially a nazi.
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6451|The Gem Saloon
my mother in law.
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6548|Menlo Park, CA
I would say the leaders of al-Qaeda (Bin Laden, Zawahiri etc.). . .are the worst

Fred Phelps and his wife are bad, but they are all talk and looking for attention. . .

al-Qaeda however is a group of sick fucks, who praise racism, mass murder, beheadings, chaos. . .

The individuals who support/run this organization can only be considered the worst people alive. . .
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6575|Montucky
null vote.

Bill Gates
djphetal
Go Ducks.
+346|6393|Oregon

fadedsteve wrote:

Fred Phelps and his wife are bad, but they are all talk and looking for attention. . .

al-Qaeda however is a group of sick fucks, who praise racism, mass murder, beheadings, chaos. . .

The individuals who support/run this organization can only be considered the worst people alive. . .
I agree, but I think Bin Laden is dead, so i couldn't vote for him...
Polux
H@x ?? No, just skill baby !
+73|6704|I smell corners

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard