DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6458
So some of you may have noticed that EA has done a recent purge on their top rankers that pad or cheat. Among notable resets were Shadow^Ownz as well as muzicant3. Now here's the cool part....

... THEY'RE STARTING A COMMUNITY!!!!

... AND THEY WANT THEIR STATS BACK!!!!!!!!

You guys simply must check this out. Now I usually don't condone spam in any shape or form, but seriously...
just check this out: http://www.resetbf2players.tk/
hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6780|mansfield
lol im banned from there for fucking up their forum.lol
Bull3t
stephen brule
+83|6318

hurricane2oo5 wrote:

lol im banned from there for fucking up their forum.lol
How did you manage to fuck up their forums?

Anyways, Justice always prevails. So to all the Non-Cheat user;s, Woot you!

For the Cheaters, We you are dumbasses and you got what was coming to you.
mcgid1
Meh...
+129|6733|Austin, TX/San Antonio, TX
The ultimate corner to go cry in!
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6709
"I used to exploit the stats system they said, so WTF does that mean?"
Lol someone doesn't understand plain english.

Last edited by Superior Mind (2007-02-23 22:49:52)

notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6763|The United Center
Yeah, and they advertise it on here all the time.
yUP|Patriots
+7|6678
Thomas go to bed, NOW!
Des.Kmal
+917|6634|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

yUP|Patriots wrote:

Thomas go to bed, NOW!
lol, saw u on a server... and after playing more euro forces..... Havok still > tiger....

Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
cablecopulate
+449|6754|Massachusetts.
Run by t2krambo. ha!
Hacial
404 - Not Found
+107|6635
Some of them maybe don't even know K&P servers and statpadding is not allowed. And still whine about being reset.

Last edited by Hacial (2007-02-23 23:33:53)

johnsmokinblunts
pwner stoner
+12|6663|dont worry about it
i was reset but i dont want my stats back.  i fully expected the reset and thought i was funny when it happened, and even funnier when it happened again cuz i kept my rank with no points. LOL
David.P
Banned
+649|6290

Hacial wrote:

Some of them maybe don't even know K&P servers and statpadding is not allowed. And still whine about being reset.
Like me when i was new.(My First 150 points we're knife and pistol kills) I quit that shit and started playing fair have'nt been happier.(I just hope my nooby days dont come back to haunt me) Only thing i wish is that they would keep unranked and ranked servers on seperate lists so i would know which K&P servers to avoid.
Ricerckt93
+69|6669

DivineMomentofTruth wrote:

So some of you may have noticed that EA has done a recent purge on their top rankers that pad or cheat. Among notable resets were Shadow^Ownz as well as muzicant3. Now here's the cool part....

... THEY'RE STARTING A COMMUNITY!!!!

... AND THEY WANT THEIR STATS BACK!!!!!!!!

You guys simply must check this out. Now I usually don't condone spam in any shape or form, but seriously...
just check this out: http://www.resetbf2players.tk/
THAT IS SOME FUNNY SHIT!

WHAT DO THEY PLAN TO ACCOMPLISH WITH THAT?

A +1 FOR YOU.

I GOT A GOOD LAUGH.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6637|Gold coast, Aus.

David.Podedworny wrote:

Hacial wrote:

Like me when i was new.(My First 150 points we're knife and pistol kills) I quit that shit and started playing fair have'nt been happier.(I just hope my nooby days dont come back to haunt me) Only thing i wish is that they would keep unranked and ranked servers on seperate lists so i would know which K&P servers to avoid.
Eh, you dont have massive best round scores, or anything that looks suspicious. Just dont talk about it and you should be fine.
johnsmokinblunts
pwner stoner
whats even funnier than crybabies who want their stats back is cry babies like you guys who cry when getting kidnaped/glitched on
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6763|The United Center

johnsmokinblunts wrote:

whats even funnier than crybabies who want their stats back is cry babies like you guys who cry when getting kidnaped/glitched on
. . .
Ricerckt93
+69|6669
Ironically, they cry they want there stats back, but in one thread they are out to get this blacklupus'

(How can we take blacklupus down?)

A little confused are we.
DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6458
yeah apparently they have screens of lupus on a pistol knife server... I think one of the guys is bitter cuz lupus turned them in. Either way its hilarious to read through all that.
Ricerckt93
+69|6669

yeah apparently they have screens of lupus on a pistol knife server... I think one of the guys is bitter cuz lupus turned them in. Either way its hilarious to read through all that.
So......Does this mean, If they succeed, and get him reset......Blacklupus can then join there pathetic club? 

Or would that be a conflict of interest?

I'm still laughing about this.

Last edited by Ricerckt93 (2007-02-24 00:26:11)

DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6458
yeah its some kind of paradox.

But really its humanity at its most desperate low.

Last edited by DivineMomentofTruth (2007-02-24 00:30:09)

BlackKoala
+215|6341

johnsmokinblunts wrote:

I can't hear you too well, walk out of the wall so I can understand better.  :p

Boohoo, they got reset.  It's like these guys are going to revolt and take down EA.  HOOHA!

Last edited by BlackKoala (2007-02-24 00:31:17)

johnsmokinblunts
pwner stoner

BlackKoala wrote:

johnsmokinblunts wrote:

I can't hear you too well, walk out of the wall so I can understand better.  :p

Boohoo, they got reset.  It's like these guys are going to revolt and take down EA.  HOOHA!
ya its pretty funny.  they also posted it on the TOP forums.  like we give a shit
Polux
H@x ?? No, just skill baby !
+73|6664|I smell corners

Ricerckt93 wrote:

So......Does this mean, If they succeed, and get him reset......Blacklupus can then join there pathetic club? 

Or would that be a conflict of interest?

I'm still laughing about this.
Muzicant3 thinks that blacklupus reseted him, but he didn't, he doesn't care about the padders.

Now that guys absolutely want lupus stats reseted, they say that he joint a k&p server and the got some screens. But it is bullshit, the server he was on as you can see in the screens got "knife&pistol" in the server name but that was only when it was new to get it full.

Last edited by Polux (2007-02-24 00:54:29)

Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6748|St. Andrews / Oslo

lol, t2k posted it in the 3lite-gaming forums as well.... What a dumb-fuck.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6773|Hell, p.o box 666

oh man! I truely dont understand the world anymore! Btw, it´s pretty nice how tkrambo copied the code of this page and gave himself the Chuy Admin! title. What a bunch of looserz.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard