Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6438|The Land of Scott Walker
I start a squad and give orders, even if there's no one in my squad yet.  As I play, I'll usually find a teammate that helps me out (health, ammo, repair) and I invite them.  Pretty rare that they don't join and we pick up more people along the way like that.
Auqakuh2213
Bianchi Whore.
+53|6662

jord wrote:

Auqakuh2213 wrote:

jord wrote:

If your'e going to invite people don't keep inviting the same ones.

It's really anoying.

I don't invite people,if they wanted to be in a squad they'd be in one by now is how i think.
How is it annoying? You either ignore the message (I often don't even notice it) or press "no". Since there are advantages to being in a squad, and it's down to the squadleader to populate that squad, I think inviting is rather important. If there are six squads with one squad member, how do you choose?

By who invites you. Thus, who is willing to actually do their job. An invite is probably a good sign, not a bad one.

And if there are several fairly full squads, the commander doesn't have to repeatedly shout in the team chat to squad up already. :p
Well i find it annoying and i know others do.

I like to see the floor infront of me for APM's and RDX without some big bold writing in my way.To get rid of it have to take my finger off the mouse to press page down,and as we all know,the mouse is how you turn/fire.
Hrm. Guess I'm the only one who mapped yes/no to "R" and "F". :p

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard