TheOneAndOnlyX
Banned
+36|6385|Florida, USA

Samtheman53 wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

jOiNt_frAGGeR wrote:

3. kids + teenagers on the streets; saw old ppl on t3h streets in GTA3 but no kids..
That's one thing I don't think Rockstar would do. Being able to shoot up little kids would be a bit iffy, even by their standards.
QFT I couldn't run over a child
I could, especially those ginger ones.
d3v1ldr1v3r13
Satan's disciple on Earth.
+160|6696|Hell's prison

Samtheman53 wrote:

[LCI]squeakyfleece wrote:

saints row will still own this
I totally disagree
Saints Row was a terrible disappointment.  Take the original GTA style, throw in the improvements Scarface made.  Ragdolls are a must, interrogation mini-games are fun, but not like the Punisher, which were fun but got kind of boring later in the game, so more variety, any number in the teens should be sufficient.  If they are going to make destructible enviroments, it would be amusing after you wreck a building for a few "days" you come back to the site and see construction equipment, after some time, come back and its all brand new.  Be able to be put in jail, city jails, and federal jails depending on what you do, adding on to that, you should be able to bribe, more money to keep your weapons, or opt to break out, which would mean youre character would have to lay low for a while.

A GTA MMO would be fun, they may have to make it standalone however.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard