Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6437|North Carolina

theelviscerator wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

theelviscerator wrote:

Coincidentally almost all flaming left wing liberals who believe Bush caused 9/11,  Katrina was caused by gov  satellites and we bombed pearl harbor ourselves, also believe in global warming.

They also support the homosexual agenda and the full legalization of all drugs and the redistribution of wealth.

sound familiar?
You forgot...  They are Commie bastards that want to kill babies, destroy churches, and make healthcare affordable.

The point I'm trying to make here is that most people have illogical beliefs.  Why not ditch all of them?

I'll ditch the global warming thing if you ditch religion.  Deal?
Never had "religion".

so deal.
That includes faith in religious figures....  like Jesus.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6803|PNW

theelviscerator wrote:

BC:AD

Why would world time be set around an imaginary figure anyways?

I realize the atheists have come up with a PC term called CE and BCE, but its the same frigging thing!

they just took out the name of Christ!

Laughable.
Kinda like X-Mas.
Drakef
Cheeseburger Logicist
+117|6393|Vancouver

theelviscerator wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

theelviscerator wrote:

I realize the atheists have come up with a PC term called CE and BCE, but its the same frigging thing!

Laughable.
All I can say is that I find it laughable that you would take such a skeptical approach to global warming, but you apparently believe in an invisible man in the sky.
Coincidentally almost all flaming left wing liberals who believe Bush caused 9/11,  Katrina was caused by gov  satellites and we bombed pearl harbor ourselves, also believe in global warming.

They also support the homosexual agenda and the full legalization of all drugs and the redistribution of wealth.

sound familiar?
Oh, I love satire!

Wait...Are you being serious? Really?
Drakef
Cheeseburger Logicist
+117|6393|Vancouver

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

theelviscerator wrote:

Laughable.
Kinda like X-Mas.
The Origins of "X-Mas"

In short, the use of the word "X-Mas" is not a secular attack on Christmas (I won't even go into the fallacies of that).
Pernicious544
Zee Tank Skank
+80|6732|MoVal So-Cal
So, why can't people just not give a darn about what others think? Me, I don't believe in god. Why? The theory of evolution has a greater chance of being true then any Religious book. Personally If you want to believe in a god then good for you, just please don't preach your beliefs to people (im not singling anyone out). If its the tomb of THE Jesus then woopdie doo, I personally don't care, if not, i still don't care. Believe what you want to people its a free world and no one can tell you what not to think.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6706|Canberra, AUS

theelviscerator wrote:

Laughable.
Actually this is a fair point: if you're going to use the Christian system use THE CHRISTIAN TERMS.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
sfarrar33
Halogenoalkane
+57|6650|InGerLand

theelviscerator wrote:

because time is an imaginary figure, its man made
the passage of time will happen with or without hummanity
but its only hummanity that came up with seconds/minutes/hours/days/months/years/weeks
therefore we can and we do call it what we like
time doesn't give a shit what you call it

anyways this thread is a bit screwed over since various historians have gone
"hey what, can you not read idiot it does not say Jesus at all"
'cos it is NOT the final resting place of the supposed son of god the people who found the tomb just said it was to stir up publicity and contorversy i forget what the names on it were but there was no Jesus there
and things like the creation of this thread suggest that to some degree they succeded

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard