Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6658|Peoria
https://photos-216.ak.facebook.com/ip002/v49/127/94/26724802/n26724802_31816216_6244.jpg
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6582|USA
mmk.
dead_rac00n
+12|6494|DTC
That's an evidence this man is evil (Bush, I mean)...
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6643|Finland

Is this D&ST? Really? Is it?

I say Junk Drawer, and am taking the necessary actions to move it there.
*charges teleport*
*zap!*
I need around tree fiddy.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6417|NSW, Australia

DonFck wrote:

*charges teleport*
*zap!*
ohh your a mod now, good for you
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6643|Finland

<<<FTDM>>>Gen.Raven wrote:

DonFck wrote:

*charges teleport*
*zap!*
Am I?

Or is it just a facade? A scam from the administrative section? A hoax that makes me look like a mod by saying moddy things, and simultaneously being in contact with one or more real mods so they can perform the actions that I supposedly did?

Not everything is what it seems. There is no spoon. The rain in Spain goes mainly on the plain.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6417|NSW, Australia

DonFck wrote:

DonFck wrote:

*charges teleport*
*zap!*
Am I?

Or is it just a facade? A scam from the administrative section? A hoax that makes me look like a mod by saying moddy things, and simultaneously being in contact with one or more real mods so they can perform the actions that I supposedly did?

Not everything is what it seems. There is no spoon. The rain in Spain goes mainly on the plain.
i dont care says Pierre

but are you trying to trick me now so that you can think you have tricked me twice and i will have been tricked twice and then you will smile and say i am smart i will now go to k-mart(i can rhyme to (really badly))
and then the world will have been fooled and you will smile and say i am smart i will now go to k-mart and i will be like hey, he IS a mod after all because it says MODS/admins online:DONFCK

just saying...
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6643|Finland

i dont care says Pierre

but are you trying to trick me now so that you can think you have tricked me twice and i will have been tricked twice and then you will smile and say i am smart i will now go to k-mart(i can rhyme to (really badly))
and then the world will have been fooled and you will smile and say i am smart i will now go to k-mart and i will be like hey, he IS a mod after all because it says MODS/admins online:DONFCK

just saying...
Umm.. it's the.. ..eh.. coding.. ..ya. Remember April 1st last year when the stats were messed up? Think about it.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6417|NSW, Australia

DonFck wrote:

i dont care says Pierre

just saying...
Umm.. it's the.. ..eh.. coding.. ..ya. Remember April 1st last year when the stats were messed up? Think about it.
sure
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6727
I lol'd.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6667|Brisbane, Australia

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

I lol'd.
True story.
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6561|CH/BR - in UK

I'm...confused....

Oh, and I liked the comic.

But I'm confused ^^

-konfusion
Belx
+4|6689|New York, New York
This is good.
Des.Kmal
+917|6629|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
what.... the.... fuck...?

source?

my ass.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6630|Manitowoc, WI
Why do all the pictures of Jesus you see have girl eyes, I like my Jesus to look like a bad ass.
<BoTM>J_Aero
Qualified Expert
+62|6477|Melbourne - Home of Football

DonFck wrote:

Am I?

He's gone crazy with teleporting post power!

So far, it's proven to be hilarious, but just how long can it last?
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6456|The Land of Scott Walker
Wow, some people have too much time on their hands . . .
Major.League.Infidel
Make Love and War
+303|6489|Communist Republic of CA, USA

BolvisOculus wrote:

Why do all the pictures of Jesus you see have girl eyes, I like my Jesus to look like a bad ass.
And now for your entertainment: Cal Naughton Jr. gives his own views on what Jesus should look like:
"I like to think of Jesus as a mischievous badger. "
"I like to think of Jesus as an Ice Dancer, dressed in an all-white jumpsuit, and doing an interpretive dance of my life. "
"I like to picture Jesus in a tuxedo T-Shirt because it says I want to be formal, but I'm here to party. "
"I like to think of Jesus like with giant eagles wings, and singin' lead vocals for Lynyrd Skynyrd with like an angel band and I'm in the front row and I'm hammered drunk!"
*=]AD[=*Pro_NL
+77|6640|The Netherlands
ass if you posted this

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard