Weh-Weh
DUDE
+2|6215|Reno, NV
I was on a ff=1 IO Karkand server and 4 of us snipers totally sealed up the west side of the map heading to the Suburbs.  We were all dodging each others clays and not a single player was TKed.  Afterwards, we all took off toward the main fight.   So not only were we backing up the assaulters but we were covering our flanks too.  We won that round and didn't lose a single flag.    I noticed some of us had to refresh our clays during the round because of the 4+ attempts on the Suburbs that failed.   Had we been medics or assault fighting on the lines, then we could have easily lost the Suburbs which could have been a turning point in the game.

I haven't played Karkand much but I notice the team that always wins is the one with the best commander and squads that cooperate well with the commanders requests. Suburbs should never be taken for the obvious reasons known by experienced players. It's the hot spot for the american teams advance on all the flags. Commander can easily scan and tell you if american forces are advancing on the suburbs and then point them out manually after the scan blips disappear. Also it's easy to bobby trap the suburbs by simply having an enginner (hopefully commander), and a few snipers to lay enough AT mines to block enemy vehicles from charging through clays, detonating them and waiting to cap the flag, and the clays themselves positioned on the flag and outside the sand bags away fromt the flag directly out front. Don't really have the resources to show how they should be placed but I think you'd get the idea. HAPPY KILLING!

Last edited by Weh-Weh (2007-05-24 12:52:00)

iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6546|Belgium

killer21 wrote:

[b]lol.  Again, when you die, it is reflected in your weapon stats, no matter if you get revived or not.  Go test it out for yourself junior.
Sorry, but no, it doesnt.
']['error
Banned
+630|6661|The Netherlands

David.Podedworny wrote:

I am Everytime i snipe and get a really good score on the server(2nd,3rd, or 4th place)
gaymore whoring.....
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6640|Camp XRay

']['error wrote:

David.Podedworny wrote:

I am Everytime i snipe and get a really good score on the server(2nd,3rd, or 4th place)
gaymore whoring.....
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
David.P
Banned
+649|6291

']['error wrote:

David.Podedworny wrote:

gaymore whoring.....
No... I actually snipe.
sharpshot19
Copenhage master
+30|6713|minnesota

{Sn][per} Sumguy666 wrote:

sharpshot19 wrote:

{Sn][per} Sumguy666 wrote:

Snipers are under appreciated. its impossible to count how many times I've saved a teammates ass from another sniper, or killed a infantry man who stopped for that split second to turn the corner safely and check for my teammate, or shooting a guy out of a helicopter, or out of the mounted gun on the tank. taken down anti tank personnel 1 second before they got the finishing strike on a tank or apc. impossible to count.

Ive saved thousands of ass's, kept "score whores" stats from showing 10000000 deaths, defended flags where 1 lone enemy infantry man was capping, and i was the only friendly near the spawn, and what do i get for it? "FUCK OFF HACKER" ......really nice.

snipers play a critical role in this game, whether people accept it or not. how many of you just stand there when the man beside you gets his head blown off? how many just sit in their mounted gun and just wait for that second shot to the chest? even in the game snipers control your mind frame. you don't wanna die, and yet you never know when you will.

show respect for snipers, snipers don't get points for medic bags, ammo, repair, whatever it is when you blow up an asset. they get none of it. the only time we get team points is when we miss the head shot and some one gets the lucky bullet in afterwards.

i personally i have taken down whole squads of medics and support. made them run and hide because they didn't want to die. and yet, even from my own team, players who's ass's i just saved from being riddled with virtual holes, call me a hacker.

if you don't think snipers are team players think again. think back to how many times one saved your ass. playing for points or not, either way, snipers don't like to lose. we will do what it takes for our team to win.
stfu and go play your no x-ing bullshit once you get some skill then talk.
i will play my no crossing server, and have fun doing it, and i play normal servers all the time, my average death rate per round is about 5, maybe more if i decide to actually fight. i have "skill" as you call it. its people like you that give this game a bad name. you cant handle it when someone says something that goes against your way of thinking, and you feel that just bscause your behind your computer screen in the middle of buttfuck nowhere, that you are a big man.

you want me to prove it to ya? well, actually i dont need to. for you to even find me in a map you'd need to be commander and use scan. and the only way you would kill me is if i was an idiot and let you kill me. i dont need to prove anything to a person like you. your 1 sentence there says it all. your a scared lil boy, or even more likely a 34 y/o living in his parents basement, who cant handle that there are better players than him.

you can keep your base raping servers for all i care. i'll still play as sniper no matter where i go. in my groups sniper only or not, i will still own people like you who think your the best gamer who ever lived. have fun writing your "flames", if they are worth a good chuckle ill post em on my groups website, just so more can have some good laughs.

snipe ya later.
LMFAO, i would rape you hardcore kid. no matter what kit i play, what map, what server, what ping i have...i would rape you. you would never "own" me in fact i take pleasure in shock paddling dip shits like you who think they are hot shit. i am defiently not the best out there when it comes to this game but i AM good and you ARE a scrub. you dont know this game nearly to the extent that i do. i have spent countless hours with every kit examining accuracy of weapons, range, strategy, vantage points, manipulating my game play to the best that it can be. i have every little setting down to the "t"...i would never have to see you to find out where you are i only need to hear your gun fire and from there i can hunt you down like the bitch you are. i can hear your foot steps and anticipate your moves. i can see your muzzle flash when you think you are going un seen.

i never said you had to prove yourself to me and dont expect you to match up to me in any way. in fact one of your mates (bloodthirsty i believe) determined he had to prove himself...ask him how it turned out. you are bad, i can tell you that with out ever playing with you.

i have never meet anyone from your group that is any good, i have however come across one that i would put money on hacks. other than that you're all a buncha pub scrubs and therefore before stating you are good and would own me because you did say you would own me.....GET SKILL, i have met skilled snipers in fact i know a lot of skilled snipers but you are not one of them.

i look forward to raping your face in august when i get back from boot camp....till then practice up scrub.
Weh-Weh
DUDE
+2|6215|Reno, NV
Offensive sniping as a squad leader rocks. Love it when ya got a good squad tossing ya plenty of medic and ammo bags while you continously snipe and lay claymores as 1-2 enemies get torn to pieces by them. I'm not exactly a great sniper myself. I miss quite a lot with the m95 probably cuz I forget about how the targeting reticule after 50 yards works. My sniper weapon of choice is the SVD. I wish I could switch to the type 88 which is pretty much the same. It's just nice to switch up. The L96A1 would have been tighter if it was semi auto and a little stronger then the SVD such as taking down armored the same as unarmored like the m95 which takes down everyone with 2 shots. Oh well, I'm dorking it up. I just hate to run into someone in accident close range with the bolt action rifles. It's easy as pie to kill anyone one on one with the SVD in close quarters. I just do the 180 jump into prone trick as mentioned for close range sniping in the Wike infantry guides. Every sniper should check it out as well as using claymores offensively. The claymores are by far the most destructive force in a squads arsenal vs infantry especially when you have at least 2 snipers on your team along with plenty of ammo bags.

P.S-LOOKING FOR COOL PEOPLE TO PLAY ON A MASHTUUR SERVER! GIVE ME A HOLLA!

P.S P.S- Yah I claywhore...if not to the extreme. You can easily get 30-35 kills with very few deaths if you run a squad as a sniper and have someone continuously resupply ammo bags and have one person stay back with you to watch your back. Enemy usually thinks that once a claymore goes off and a teamate says where they died that there won't be another claymore waiting for them. This gets hilarious when there's 2 snipers in the squad claywhoring offensively. Either way that's part of my easy hotel cap secret mumbo jumbo. If ya want to know more give me a holla and I'll be glad to fill you in.

Last edited by Weh-Weh (2007-05-25 11:49:48)

Weh-Weh
DUDE
+2|6215|Reno, NV
Heh, Sharpshot and that other guy feuding over that BS are hella funny.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard