PvtStPoK
paintball > bf2
+48|6485|montreal, quebec

tell you guys about our life, i'll tell you some about mine.

I got glasses and last night i broke a lense. without them im almost blind. so i got several choices for the next week or so since i cant have one lense right now to replace the broken one. 1st i could not wear glasses at all, that will give me a 1 week headache, so no thx. 2nd i could wear my glasses with one lense, which fuck up my brain more than anything. Imagine your brain with 1 clear oeil and one who cant see shit.. Plus, i have to have an eye closed most of the time. Just try to have one closed for an hour or so,  its almost fun

So i decide to go the fun way and actually the ugly way. I went to buy something like  this  I tried then to go play bf2 and its fucking hard. I got no perception of how far things are, i can barely aim with i try to gun something and yet, i could try to fly a jet and see how often i will crash.

Another thing that suck, my roomate invited a few friends to come over toimorrow night, that means lots of people will show up and i'll be the center of attention, which i usually don't like. I'll probably spend most of the evening without  that eye cover, get drunk and hopefully not  sick.

So, this is a little piece of my life, hope you will anjoy it for a few seconds
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6568|Seattle

Likely excuse for a poor round of BF2 eh? LOL! j/k That does suck man. Don't let ANYTHING EVER get in your way of drinking!
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6338|Columbus, Ohio

King_County_Downy wrote:

Don't let ANYTHING EVER get in your way of drinking!
Never have.
Smithereener
+138|6286|California
That blows. I have glasses too and have had that happen to me a few times too. The only difference was that I had an extra pair (without thinner lens) that I barely use, so I use those while I get the other pair repaired or something.
PvtStPoK
paintball > bf2

King_County_Downy wrote:

Don't let ANYTHING EVER get in your way of drinking!
dont worry, liquor store is not that far and i still can drive. i'll be a public danger but  it wont be the first time. anyway im full of alchool here, none will stop me!

Smithereener wrote:

That blows. I have glasses too and have had that happen to me a few times too. The only difference was that I had an extra pair (without thinner lens) that I barely use, so I use those while I get the other pair repaired or something.
i usually have one, but  i lost, so im screwed

Last edited by PvtStPoK (2007-02-22 16:35:19)

Darky
Hi..
+71|6532|Here.
Do what you want cause a pirate is free, you are a pirate!
XanKrieger
iLurk
+60|6629|South West England
I have this desire to go a day with one contact lense and an eye patch now O.o
PvtStPoK
paintball > bf2

try it

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard