zoob
+0|6720
Ok I read some threads, but I finally managed to get onto BF2 after like 6 attemps and 6 reboots. Only to find when I got on after checking my score that my rank was private... I was 500 away from sergeant last night.

If there is a problem with the EA account server, will I get all my badges/awards and rank and my points back?

Cuz this is one hell of a major F*** UP!!! I don't wanna play source. I want BF2!!!
Sparky13
+1|6720
once the server is running properly again you should have your rank, points, badges and awards back
philbymaris
+0|6736|Brissvegas AUST
I haven't experienced that, but when i login to my account to play BF2, its taking a fuck load longer than usual to load in..... why? is anyone else getting that same problem? is their something wrong with the EA server? WHAT GOD DAMN IT??.....MISSING OUT ON BELOVED BF2 TIME

Any advice would be mose warmly welcomed...

Philbymaris (going to be the best sniper on earth) eventually
divided
Clear!
+3|6773
yeah just tried to log in..after 10 minutes i just restarted my computer.
Anubis5289
Jaffa Kree
+55|6759|Campbeltown, Scotland
I can't log in either.
philbymaris
+0|6736|Brissvegas AUST
HAHAHAHA so its not just my stoned brain slowing down time, its unversal......rofl LMAO
BurlySmurf
+1|6755|Nellis AFB

divided wrote:

yeah just tried to log in..after 10 minutes i just restarted my computer.
You could just have ctrl+alt+del and shut down BF2.exe in the device manager.
Bert10099
[]D [] []\/[] []D
+177|6741|United States
Today, It took me 7 minutes to log in, 10 minutes to load stats, and 20 minutes to load the leaderboard.  It ussually takes no longer than 15 seconds.  What, the f*ck?

And Ctrl+alt+delete dosen't work, it just makes the program angry, and work even worse.

Last edited by Bert10099 (2005-12-03 11:34:34)

Sparky13
+1|6720
Maitence on account server makes it long for every thing to load.
Legend888
+0|6740
lol! I can't even load my game!!! What the hell is happening!!!!!??
[Wolfpack]KaptMiller
+0|6746
Merry Chrismiss THE WAR IS OVER.....HA HA ha ha...ha.....HO...;(....this S????....WHO WON?????
damn i wanna invade some vitual ground NOW....Happy nOOb YeeR
idiotofwar
Jet Rammer
+4|6727|Debris From Space
I'm fine.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard