UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6655

crimson_grunt wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

I don't think you can compare beer to cocaine.
What about absinthe?
What about snorting absinthe?
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6369|Columbus, Ohio

Altophish wrote:

Clearly, when people say legalize it they are talking limitations. 

I mean just because cigs and liquor are legal doesnt mean 12 year olds walk into a store and lay down money.

Same with roids, peeps.  Dont get carried away.
So what is the age limit?  18?  21?
UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6655
And sergeriver, would you ban chewing coca leaves?
crimson_grunt
Shitty Disposition (apparently)
+214|6656|Teesside, UK

UON wrote:

crimson_grunt wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

I don't think you can compare beer to cocaine.
What about absinthe?
Never tried it either way.  How much of a difference does it make?
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6369|Columbus, Ohio
It causes double posts
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6669

usmarine2007 wrote:

Beat them with my club in my cave.
I thought this was about drug dealers, not policy.
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6369|Columbus, Ohio

Ilocano wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:

"how would you solve"
UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6655

crimson_grunt wrote:

UON wrote:

crimson_grunt wrote:

What about absinthe?
Never tried it either way.  How much of a difference does it make?
About the same amount of difference between smoking and injecting heroin

edit: here ya go: http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/arti … 26!7001!-1

Last edited by UON (2007-02-22 12:21:01)

crimson_grunt
Shitty Disposition (apparently)
+214|6656|Teesside, UK

usmarine2007 wrote:

It causes double posts
Is that aimed at me?  Or are all your posts double posting too?  Cause i figured the site was just playing up, don't think it's anything I've done.
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6664|USA
All drugs legalized. I don't give a shit what you do to yourself.
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6369|Columbus, Ohio

crimson_grunt wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:

It causes double posts
Is that aimed at me?  Or are all your posts double posting too?  Cause i figured the site was just playing up, don't think it's anything I've done.
You broke the interweb
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6669

usmarine2007 wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:

"how would you solve"
Yeah, solving the drug dealing problem.  As above, a club with spikes will do nicely.  Drug use, well, see below.

usmarine2007 wrote:

If you leagalize ALL drugs, people will abuse the living fuck out of them (talking about spots here) to the point where their lives will be ruined by there mid 20's.
This is a good thing.  Darwinism at its best.   Worked with tobacco.

Last edited by Ilocano (2007-02-22 12:26:45)

sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6759|Argentina

UON wrote:

They use it in Bolivia and Peru mostly to counter the effects of the oxygen scarcity in the Andean heights.  I would let them use it for that purpose only.
=*RSA*=SiKFuK_187
+14|6352
I will beat this "SORRY EXCUSE OF A HUMAN BEING" with a big blunt object and urinate on her for fun... Man, people like this really PISS me off!

Last edited by =*RSA*=SiKFuK_187 (2007-02-22 12:36:55)

usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6369|Columbus, Ohio

=*RSA*=SiKFuK_187 wrote:

I will beat this "SORRY EXCUSE OF A HUMAN BEING" with a big blunt object, and urinate on her for fun... Man, people like this really PISS me off!
Easy Bro.  I think the pic is fake.
UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6655

sergeriver wrote:

UON wrote:

They use it in Bolivia and Peru mostly to counter the effects of the oxygen scarcity in the Andean heights.  I would let them use it for that purpose only.
So, the chemical compound in question is okay where there is less oxygen?  What about during rush hour in the city?

=*RSA*=SiKFuK_187 wrote:

I will beat this "SORRY EXCUSE OF A HUMAN BEING" with a big blunt object, and urinate on her for fun... Man, people like this really PISS me off!
The mother or the photoshopper?
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6759|Argentina

UON wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

UON wrote:

So, the chemical compound in question is okay where there is less oxygen?  What about during rush hour in the city?
You mean at sea level?  No.
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6738|Salt Lake City

Make it pharmaceutical grade, legalize it, and tax the shit out of it.
UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6655

sergeriver wrote:

UON wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

You mean at sea level?  No.
What about if they get onto the roof of a skyscaper?
=*RSA*=SiKFuK_187
+14|6352

usmarine2007 wrote:

=*RSA*=SiKFuK_187 wrote:

Easy Bro.  I think the pic is fake.
Dang! this thing called "PHOTO SHOP" to HELLLLLL.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6603|132 and Bush

ATG wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

ATG wrote:

Easy, legalize it.
Would you legalize cocaine consumption?
Yes. All drugs.
The police are corrupted by the money of selling.

Our government is too crooked to do the right thing and enforce the laws uniformly.

It's also a reason why the border is open; people in power are getting rich off the illegal drug trade.

I've done my share of drugs, and none of them are all that addicting.
The only drugs I have"had a problem with" are the ones that were prescribed to me.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6407|North Carolina
Step 1: Legalize pot.

Step 2: End mandatory drug sentencing.

Step 3: Spend more on rehab centers than prisons.

Step 4: Increase border security -- land borders, sea ports, and airports.

From this point onward, the problem mostly solves itself.  The key is to focus drug law enforcement on rehabilitation rather than punishment.

Major dealers need to be punished, but the average abuser just needs some direction and counseling.
BVC
+325|6697
I'd legalise weed for personal use; no more than an ounce/25-30 grams of prepped (dried/timmed/etc) plant material on you at any given time.  I'd legalise the cultivation for personal use; up to, say, 6 plants...also allowing for a plant or twos worth of harvested material being laid out to dry.  I'd legalise weed-based food; cookies, weed butter, weed curries, drinks etc...

I'd order comprehensive and unbiased tests/evaluations/investigations of other "natural" drugs; mushies and cactus, a different set of tests etc for each drug, and order any law changes based on the results of the tests.  Some would be better than others no doubt.

The rest would remain unchanged.  Heroin, cocaine, meth...fuck that shit.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6718
Weed is ok me thinks, never tried it but look at Holland, such a nice place even with Weed legalized. But people should not abuse it, same goes for alcohol and tobacco.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
JahManRed
wank
+646|6630|IRELAND

sergeriver wrote:

JahManRed wrote:

Ok for the UK/Ireland
Firstly I would legalize it all. If someone wants to get smacked out on heroin that's their choice. They should be able to buy clean shit, instantly cutting the bill to the HNS by millions, never mind the benefits of using pure heroin over mixed shite. Look at Yoko and Keef, still going strong and they have had habits for decades, they can afford clean drugs.
It will stop them robbing the rest of us to feed their habits, thus cutting inner city crime in half at least. If a junkie doesn't have to base their whole life around robing/working for their next hit, they might actually sit down and realise what they are doing to themselves and how boring sitting around all day smacked out is.
Junkies should not be put in prison were they get drugs easier than on the outside. They should go on rehab courses. Boot camp type thing. With a hard ass on their case.
I usually agree with you, but in this case I don't.  You say you would legalize it all, coz it's the consumer's choice.  Would you make weapons legal?  It's up to the weapon owner.  In fact a person under the effects of cocaine or else is as dangerous as a sober person with a gun.
Big difference serge. My point is that if someone wants to harm their own body they should be allowed to, as long as it does not affect anyone around them. If you say, well it harms their family, I would say that a junkie on affordable clean drugs is a.Healthier, b.Not a thief  c.More likely to come off the drugs. Which makes it better for the families Remove the stigma and the daily routine of robing to feed your habit and you give a junkie allot of time to reflect, to look in on themselves.
Guns on the other hand are for one reason. Harming other lifeforms. Drugs harm yourself, guns harm others.
As we are talking about our own country Serge, I would imagine that Cocaine in South America is about 50 times stronger than the cocaine that is cut and re cut on its journey to the UK to up the profit margins. So I would say the cocaine in your country is much more of a problem than the UK. The watered down cocaine in the UK does not make people grab a gun and go and kill someone. Its much more of a clubbers drug these days than a junkies drug.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard