Eckzack
The east-german Fuxxer
+37|6837|Germany / Saxony
Folks, I drank two cups of coffee in I thought it would be now a good time to rock a little bit BF2:SF.
So I started the game, clicked on my nick to log in and the screen, which says "connecting to account server" (I dont know the right words in English, cause I´ve the german version)is shown and the loading time lasts forever, so about 3 mins. Then the loading icon (the little spinning "2") changes into the normal mouse arrow and then....
NOTHING happens anymore.
I tried to log in with one of my other accounts, but the same thing, Also with normal BF2 this happens....
Do anyone have this problem too? Any suggestions??
Please Help...
THX

Last edited by Eckzack (2005-12-03 07:53:37)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/384f5f7318c23ecb5909f14b157d6d31e8b5a332.png

IRNV-Field 3... New School Shit...
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6748|Scotland

Eckzack wrote:

Folks, I drank two cups of coffee in I thought it would be now a good time to rock a little bit BF2:SF.
So I started the game, clicked on my nick to log in and the screen, which says "connecting to account server" (I dont know the right words in English, cause I´ve the german version)is shown and the loading time lasts forever, so about 3 mins. Then the loading icon (the little spinning "2") changes into the normal mouse arrow and then....
NOTHING happens anymore.
I tried to log in with one of my other accounts, but the same thing, Also with normal BF2 this happens....
Please Help...
THX
me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg wot has happened. this is pathetic. thats is tye exact same thing that happens to me
hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6757|mansfield
yes mate im having trouble logging in to my account to. its so frustrating !!!
Eckzack
The east-german Fuxxer
Oh, so it´s nice to read, that I´m not the only one.
So the problem should not be at myself.... But it´s F**K all the way, damn...

Darkmindz
+0|6722
same here ..... /cry
Darth_Fleder
Mod from the Church of the Painful Truth
+533|6799|Orlando, FL - Age 43
Me too...that's why I am here......actually happened while my son was playing single player (2.5 yr old) and I tried to disconnect. No reaction, could not press buttons.....reboot and could not log in....same thing....spinning two eventually turns to mouse icon.....something with the account server?

Last edited by Darth_Fleder (2005-12-03 08:06:20)

Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6748|Scotland

this is really pathetic on EAs side
Eckzack
The east-german Fuxxer
So there must be a problem with the EA account server...
Damn, now I´ve to spam the BF2s-Forum while I´m bored until this F**K is solved....

hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6757|mansfield
EA cant do fuck all right!!! and its the weekend and i wanna play bf. fucking outrageous!!!
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6748|Scotland

hurricane2oo5 wrote:

EA cant do fuck all right!!! and its the weekend and i wanna play bf. fucking outrageous!!!
yes...yes it is... hey we should make a big email complaining about this support system, and all the bf2 players should sign it sothye get the message loud and clear
Milk.org
Bringing Sexy Back
+270|6768|UK
Account server is down, must be for unplanned maintenence. Could also be down to the fact that this might be the first weekend alot of people get to play BF2:SF and along with the regular players and with all the new people coming in, the server probably couldn't cope with it. Used to happen on BHD on sunday evenings mainly so the problem was probably out of EA's control and i'm sure they're working on it now.

*Goes Plays Rome:Total War*

Last edited by Milk.org (2005-12-03 08:14:35)

hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6757|mansfield
lol your right , but will they listen???
mpec82
+-1|6714
same problem
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6748|Scotland

hurricane2oo5 wrote:

lol your right , but will they listen???
the email thingy????? yeah probs. hey all of you guys send an email to them. and see how they respond to the flow of imcoming complaints
RDMC_old
+0|6728|Almere, Holland

Eckzack wrote:

NOTHING happens anymore.
Please Help...
THX
i didnt have any problems but can't tell you the problem
drftrx
+0|6723
yeah me too. same thing.
monkeyhunkeytunkey
+2|6734
man im screwed cus i cant log in  anymore either and i always press alt delete and says not responing
jools
+-1|6801|a galaxy far, far away....
lol i've spent the morning on wake2007, then went off to lunch, chilled out a while in front of telly and then checked my inbox. COOL! SF GOT DELIVERED! so i run back in, install SF, patch the game again and eagerly start the game, looking forward to play the new maps and stuff... just to discover I can't login anymore. Thanks god I've found this thread, because I was thinking it was all SF' fault and was going to uninstall it right away.
Those fags at EA really know how to fuck things up, don't they?

pissed regards, over and out.
0ktane
Negative Ping
+55|6759|Arizona
I been having that problem all morning...   U'll eventually log on, but it takes and easy 10-15 min at that "connecting to server account" screen before u actually load into the game.  When I've clicked the BFHQ tab in game...it also takes like 2 minutes for that to even load up...and I cant even get into any games...not sure what the fuck is up, but it's pathetic.
Mr_Spork
+2|6733
It takes 5 mins to log in for me.

The BFHQ page takes 5 mins to load.

My account has reset to private.

The stats don't even want to update.

Looks like I wont be playing for a while...
IBKCKNURASS
Corrosion Inhibitor
+172|6730
man i was 2 points from my basic commander badge when it booted me. fookin crap
LuGia
+0|6744
I can't log into my account neither....

Sometimes I F U C K I N G ! Hate EA and their probs.

All I wanna do is playing some BF. But no no....

I think they are losing some people on their probs. They always has something that not works.

HATE IT  ! 

Why can't they just fix it, ones and for all ? :S Unfortunely my vote for EA is almost gone.,,
Icleos
+101|6735
Next thing they'll do is have a roll back and strip people’s awards/stats...

Last edited by Icleos (2005-12-03 08:41:50)

ILLSeaBass
+0|6725
I find it odd that EA didnt code out a timeout on their connect screen so after 2 or 3 minutes it came up and says something like "Server is currently down. Please try again later", or perhaps a custom message. My entire system pretty much just locked down when I was trying to connect. I couldnt ALT-TAB out of BF2 and CTRL-ALT-DEL was useless.. ended up just rebooting.

As for their server being down, thats expected once in a while for maintenance and odd issues. Im sure it will be back up in a few.

Time to play some classic MOH:AA instead...

Bass

Last edited by ILLSeaBass (2005-12-03 08:41:19)

T3CHHGod
+1|6713
yea same thing here i had to manually restart my computer
wtf i couldnt even close out my programs i had running in the back and lost something i was typing up blaaa
fawkkk EA im starting to hate them

i also raked in about 1000 points last night and the site hasnt updated yet i hope i get credit

also i was in a game i had like 70 points then all of a sudden the server crashes or something but i try to rejoin and  the game is empty
do i still get those points or iwont recieve credit because it crashed?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard