too_money2007
+145|6326|Keller, Tx
Yeah, so Bigguns changed the name of his faggot clan from The Wizards Guild to International Death Squad (much more homoerotic in my opinion).

http://twgbf2.bravehost.com/index.html

The front page states that if you don't pay him, you can't even log into their server. You HAVE to be a paying member to get on his server. How many fucking rules does that break?

I call on EVERYONE to report his ass so they take it away, and hopefully reset him and all of his clan members stats.
OakLeaves
Banned
+70|6333|Newcastle UK
lol even we are not that bad
mcgid1
Meh...
+129|6735|Austin, TX/San Antonio, TX
Already been permabanned from thier server for "hacking/cheating (aka killing one of their clan members)" and reported them for admin abuse.  Of all the clans I have come across they are by far the crappiest and most up tight bunch of ass holes I have ever had the displeasure of playing with.
r2zoo
Knowledge is power, guard it well
+126|6614|Michigan, USA
Lol, fool doesn't even know how to spell "Strenght And Honor"

Well if you want to pay to play with a bunch of asshats, go right ahead...

Not directed at topic creator, just a general statement ^^^

Last edited by r2zoo (2007-02-21 12:07:55)

wachtler83
+22|6604|Columbus,Ohio

r2zoo wrote:

not being an ass but do you
r2zoo
+126|6614|Michigan, USA

wachtler83 wrote:

r2zoo wrote:

not being an ass but do you
Not sure what your asking, would I want to pay?  No, im good with my current community
Callum_212
+2|6331|Hastings-England
is it me or did he spell that wrong to? "SIRCUMSTANCES!"

lol its in the rules page
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6641|Camp XRay

i just paid the man
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
r2zoo
+126|6614|Michigan, USA
Look at the first paragraph, there's at least 3 spelling errors, more grammar errors then I care to count.  If you want to show your a serious group of people, might help by not typing like a 12 year old.  This page made my day, +1 topic maker.

Last edited by r2zoo (2007-02-21 12:13:16)

arson
+99|6654|New York
Can you post server name so i don't go into that stupid server on accident? Thanks for the heads up. I hate servers like that.
arson
+99|6654|New York

r2zoo wrote:

Look at the first paragraph, there's at least 3 spelling errors, more grammar errors then I care to count.  If you want to show your a serious group of people, might help by not typing like a 12 year old.  This page made my day, +1 topic maker.
Who really gives a fuck about the typos?  So maybe  acting like the typo  douche bag police isn't such a good idea?  He is pointing out a server  to help YOU out.
wachtler83
+22|6604|Columbus,Ohio
dont know the name but i got the ip Battlefield 2:70.87.92.50    Battlefield 2142:70.87.92.50:16570

to r2zoo i was asking if you knew how to spell "strength and honor" cause you spelled it the same wasnt wanting to be an asshole
r2zoo
+126|6614|Michigan, USA
Oh yes, Strength and Honor   Was pointing out his typo, cant stand it when people want to be serious but cant spend some time spelling out words, or forming a proper argument...

Last edited by r2zoo (2007-02-21 12:25:28)

Zukabazuka
+23|6703
Looked at their rules a bit but this rule is weird

"SINGLE PERSON SHOOTERS WILL BE KICK AS THAT IS A GAME EXPLOT!"

Someone tell me what kind of rule this is? So you will be banned for going 1vs1?
mcgid1
Meh...
+129|6735|Austin, TX/San Antonio, TX

Zukabazuka wrote:

Someone tell me what kind of rule this is? So you will be banned for going 1vs1?
An increadibly idiotic and ineloquent way of saying solo choppering maybe?  He quite possibly revelaed the true extent of his noobness right there.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6518|so randum

mcgid1 wrote:

Zukabazuka wrote:

An increadibly idiotic and ineloquent way of saying solo choppering maybe?  He quite possibly revelaed the true extent of his noobness right there.
Also, whats a game "EXPLOT"? spellcheck ftw...
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Magius5.0
+106|6399|UMass Amherst

mcgid1 wrote:

Zukabazuka wrote:

No seriously.  I have never, ever seen anyone solo a gunship in 2142; it's that goddamn hard, because once you let off on the throttle (switch seats) you drop like a rock...and me and mountainsides don't get along with one another.  Plus, you have to continuously guide the TV missile, further consuming time--by the time you actually hit your target, you're a smoldering wreck on the ground.

Anyone who can prove they can solo the gunship with a video gets mass karma.
Auqakuh2213
Bianchi Whore.
+53|6687

wachtler83 wrote:

dont know the name but i got the ip Battlefield 2:70.87.92.50    Battlefield 2142:70.87.92.50:16570

to r2zoo i was asking if you knew how to spell "strength and honor" cause you spelled it the same wasnt wanting to be an asshole
It's "honour".

"ENEMY BRIT SPOTTED!"

*ducks hail of gunfire*
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6518|so randum

Auqakuh2213 wrote:

wachtler83 wrote:

It's "honour".

"ENEMY BRIT SPOTTED!"

*ducks hail of gunfire*
Haha, onward the Brits. We invented the damn language
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
too_money2007
+145|6326|Keller, Tx
Read my posts here. http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=45095

One of their clan members actually tries to defend his clan and Bigguns. I know they'll rot in their server, but instead of making it public, maybe they should pw protect it so only people that pay can get in.

Yes, the dumb shit can't spell. Sircumstances. Rule's. What else will this idiot say?

And, about his rules, apparently Bigguns is above them all. He solo tv missiled me (because I let him), and when I did it back to him, I was banned.
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6680|USA
Hey guys. notice when you put your id in for stats on that site, it directs here to Jeff's copyrighted stats page? You can even click BF2s forums from there. Blatant ripoff?
thebestshooter
Banned
+12|6333
IDH, yep just a bunch of 12 year old douchebags.....

pay to be in a clan.... WTF is that shit.. you dont see people paying to be in a guild in World of Warcraft.

hey you guys.... just ban people who are from that clan from playing in your servers.

if i see them in a server playing.... i am going to kick their ass all the way back to karkand
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6384|California
I can solo the gunship lol
DaBombadier
+8|6425|Sooooo coooold....Canada....

r2zoo wrote:

Yo what the hell, I'm a 12-year old, nothing wrong with my typing.....
kachunkachunk
+8|6407|Ontario
Bigguns? I shot him to death repeatedly today and got called a cheater in the process. Not by him, but by someone named Druid7. Still, he wasn't too bad... or at least I never noticed he annoyed me or did anything particularly cheap. Or bitched and moaned about anything.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard