Talon
Stop reading this and look at my post
+341|6768
Greeting fellows players! I hereby call you one and all to boycott the noob-tube grenade launcher (located on the M16, AK-47, AK-101 and F2000) and never use it in combat. Ever! If I get enough posts here, I will personally sned EA games many emails linking to this thread showing the number of people who want it removed. Please tell your friends and fellow gamers to sign up here.

If you want the noob-tube removed, simply post your BF2 username here. If you are a noob who likes it, go away and never come back.

Talon1579
Eckzack
The east-german Fuxxer
+37|6852|Germany / Saxony
Hahaha loooooooooool.
The grenade launcher is part of the modern warfare.
And so the noob-tube stays. And you are a noob if you cant handle people using it.-
Probably I´m not a GL-Whore myself, but i have no problems with theese guys.
Guess why... I´m not a noob....

Edit: Want a tissue? Here.

Last edited by Eckzack (2005-12-03 05:41:19)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/384f5f7318c23ecb5909f14b157d6d31e8b5a332.png

IRNV-Field 3... New School Shit...
Rick_Biessman
+4|6785|Germany
In Jagged Alliance 2, the grenade launcher is a Talon, it's a brand name I think.
Coincidence?

Good luck with your petition, but ... it's a weapon like the others.
I'm against pistols, it's annoying to get sniped by a 92FS

Edit: I looked at your stats: Train the GL and don't complain about it (GL: 20:87)

Last edited by Rick_Biessman (2005-12-03 05:49:31)

Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6738|Uhh... erm...
No... just no... I have no problems either. If a GL whore (damn I hate using that word) is annoying you, leave. Join another server or something. Maybe try EAPlay.com servers. I use those all the time and I never find n00b-t00bers there.
Rosse_modest
+76|6784|Antwerp, Flanders
As much as I despise people who just hop around merrily GL'ing enemies at a few feet away (especially on Strike at Karkhand), I wouldn't want to remove the grenade launcher from the game...

There's nothing wrong with the GL, the problem are the people who don't use anything but the launcher in close quarters. They are chemically imbalanced.
Hansim
+1|6745
Nope - NOT signing this sh.t - asking who will be the noob, if you are not able to deal with it. Adapt your means to the combat situation or YOU should get out

Next one wants to remove flashbangs, next one tries to remove jets, helis, tanks and the C4 - LOL - stupid!
Just my 2ct's.
Sgt.Gene
+215|6772

Talon wrote:

Greeting fellows players! I hereby call you one and all to boycott the noob-tube grenade launcher (located on the M16, AK-47, AK-101 and F2000) and never use it in combat. Ever! If I get enough posts here, I will personally sned EA games many emails linking to this thread showing the number of people who want it removed. Please tell your friends and fellow gamers to sign up here.

If you want the noob-tube removed, simply post your BF2 username here. If you are a noob who likes it, go away and never come back.

Talon1579
learn to live with it you freakin pussy
Mr_Spork
+2|6749
It can be annoying at times, but instead of crying like a baby - just get your act together and kill them.
mort4u
Artillery catcher
+5|6846|Munich, Germany
i would sign a petition to give the GL a minimum arming distance so it will be used as it should be.
but sorry removing it is just weak.
i seldom use it and when then only over an appropriate distance cause i know theres a bunch of enemys and i can make them retreat. but sincei seldom play as assault it doesnt matter.

and on the other hand i enjoy rolling over tubers in my tank
Kriznik
+0|6779

Talon wrote:

Talon1579
really hopeless player you are
emperorphoenix
+5|6782|Westeren Australia

Talon wrote:

Talon1579
well somone gets owned a lot by them
and i onlY use it wen i out of ammo 4 everything else
BlacksCougars
Kitless Roof Jumper Bird
+0|6783
Sending many emails to EA Games about the N00b-Tube will be no different to one email. Get over it, because you are obviously getting owned by the N00b-Tube and its pissing you off doesn't mean it has to be removed because you can't get any kills.

When I hear someone complain they got killed by the N00b-Tube and then start calling the guy who owned him a noob I think to myself, what a noob because he is stupid enough to run at someone with a M-16 pointing at your invisible feet. Best way not to get hit is to not stand near walls, thats the esiest way to get tubed and not to run into a group of enemys, theres a 90% chance someone is standing in that group with the Nade launcher wielded waiting for you to come around that corner.
hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6772|mansfield

Talon wrote:

Talon1579
man get a life and just play the game
chitlin
Banned
+36|6770
i think a cool idea is to make the m203 gp30 etc not detonate if its too close to yourself... i cant confirm this but i read from people claiming to know that the grenade launcher round has a fuse on it that wont detonate at your feet.. so it could fix the balance issue and make it more realistic if thats true
dD_Pirate
+0|6808
I'm guessing here, but you've probably never played Wolfenstein have you? Well, then do this:

buy a copy of Return to Castle Wolfenstein (I'll be you'll like it even), they're very cheap nowadays. Join a multiplayer game on a map called mp_beach and join the allies. Wait till you can spawn at a place called "forward bunker" and enjoy getting tube-pwned.

Have fun and stop whining.
Vic_Mackie
+1|6728
Yeah lets boycott the noob tube and then we can go after getting rid of tanks at Karkland.  Because everybody knows that if one team gets both tanks then all hell will break loose.  j/k

I was killed by the "tube" the other night 11 time in a row.  What did I do?  Change spawn point and went over and knifed five before one suicided himself to kill little ol' me.
Noob tube stays just like the rest of the weapons.  A kill is a kill and a win is a win.  It doesn't matter how the game is played.  Either win or lose.
SargeX_au
+29|6760
Petition seems to be going well.
cwkatl
+1|6746|ATL!!!!

SargeX_au wrote:

Petition seems to be going well.
look at this newbs stats, who the hell gets 8000 kills, my god, newb who has no life
paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6748
Hell i got called NOOB for using the GL on some one last night, thing is though the guy was about 40 Feet away and running.

It doesnt mater what anyone says, you will always get these crybabys who complain when they get killed.

I mean the guy i killed last night, i run him over as well, does that mean i was using my NOOB car.

When some one complains at you, don't have a go back at them, just laugh at them and call them a funny guy, this seems to piss em off more then shouting back at em, don't give them the Satisfaction that they have got to you.

https://bf2s.com/player/45958845/sig.png
https://bf2s.com/player/45958845/sig5.png
https://bf2s.com/player/45958845/sig3.png
https://bf2s.com/player/45958845/awards.jpg
M90Medic
Wiki Contributor
+2|6762|Medicland, sthlm

Sgt.Gene wrote:

learn to live with it you freakin pussy
Here here. Amen. x2. I concur. I agree. T3h m4n sp33xx0rz t3h tr00000th.
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6796|England
For god sake shut up about the grenade launcher, Its part of the game! ..SO GET USED TO IT!!!!!!!!!111one
<b|k> lukie
+7|6730|Germany

mort4u wrote:

i would sign a petition to give the GL a minimum arming distance so it will be used as it should be.
[...]
I Agree. There were a few situations, when i was killed by a GL and accepted this kill. These was when i was behind some cover. Using it as the main weapon is bullshit.

And yeah, some dumb kids are here too.

Last edited by <b|k> lukie (2005-12-03 09:07:11)

fire_storm
+1|6734
I wouldn't sign it part of the game I try to use it but I always miss.
Eckzack
The east-german Fuxxer
+37|6852|Germany / Saxony
And people: please boycott the G36C. I want it to be removed from the game.
Everytime I play Karkand I get pwned by some G36C-NOOBs, thought my M16 has more damage but I still get screwed up. Sing in.
So please EA, noob up my BF2....
https://bf3s.com/sigs/384f5f7318c23ecb5909f14b157d6d31e8b5a332.png

IRNV-Field 3... New School Shit...
ENTR0PYMAN
+3|6795|The Void
I dont like toe poppers either ...
But I would never sugest they be removed.....

Good luck with EA. lol

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard