Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6781|Noizyland

Yeah, now lets see...
http://bf2s.com/player/23mm/

Outrageously good, or a fucking cheater?

The guy has been playing 14 days - only 19 hours in total and he has racked up all these kills. How can one guy just 'walk off the street' and get scores like this. He has over fifty gold medals, his kit is Sniper, (I think he just flies when he is a sniper,) and his weapon of choice is the pistol.

His kill:death ratio is huge... what gives? Is this possible? I don't want to call the guy a cheater, but unfortunatly that's what his stats show as. Maybe I'm just being bitter though.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
=RDG=[N.B]canadiannnn
Forklift Whore
+67|6774|Canader , eh?
a fucking cheater is what i call him
Anubis5289
Jaffa Kree
+55|6765|Campbeltown, Scotland
I have to agree.
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6777|AUS, Canberra
why is he a cheater?
he is just good in a plane, im betting its a second account and 23mm refers to the cannon on the jet he likes to fly.

the reason he is sniper is team kills for planes, its common for the top plane guys to be sniper and have alot of tk's
but id say he is not a cheater.

Last edited by the_heart_attack (2005-12-03 02:47:46)

CRIMS0N_W0LF
+21|6746
That K/D Ratio is impossible even you you are a tank whore or plane whore. period.

Cheater 100%
kn0ckahh
+98|6745|netherlands, sweet lake city
https://bf2s.com/player/59525091/sig5.png this is his ratio but i dont know if hes a cheater because all his kills are in the aviator, and you can get very good with it so dunno.   I also think that wolf guy isnt very good at one thing because then you would know

Last edited by kn0ckahh (2005-12-03 03:10:35)

Ub3r-ElitE
Teargas wh0re
+2|6727
Tell me how he can cheat/exploit to rack up kills when he killed his favorite victim only 8 times?

I say he's f***ing good with the planes.
THA
+609|6777|AUS, Canberra
the most he has killed one person in a round is 8 times so how is he a cheater?
there is absolutly nothing in his stats that say he's a cheater.
sure there are plenty of things that say he spends alot of time bombing the shit out of everything but not a cheater.

people are very quick to say people are cheating cause they are good a one thing, all his stats say is that he hasnt been shot down much......

EDIT : you guys just beat me.

Last edited by the_heart_attack (2005-12-03 03:04:21)

CRIMS0N_W0LF
+21|6746
There is a hack where you can lock and other planes and choppers without your locked target knowing.

Do some research before you open your mouth.

kn0ckahh who do you think you are? Everyone knows hacks exsists you can even buy them/download them.

Elite Vision is an example. This give you better aiming, wall hack, no fog, enemies appear all red (which he can be using to point out targets) and more.

Last edited by CRIMS0N_W0LF (2005-12-03 03:17:35)

Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6781|Noizyland

That's why I wanted your guys opinions. I think that this is possibly "Planewhore"'s second account or something. I whole-heartedly disagree with playing Battlefield for only one reason. He has spent 16 of his 19 hours simply flying. One thing to make us people feel good: Look at his weapon statistics. They suck!! Even his weapon of choice has only given him two kills. I'd love to find this guy on a map such as Karkhand or Mashtuur so I could hunt him down on foot.

This guy: Maybe not a cheater, but a dumbass none the less. If I ever see him I'm gonna go Linebacker all the way and make him re-think his constant need for air.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Ub3r-ElitE
Teargas wh0re
+2|6727

CRIMS0N_W0LF wrote:

There is a hack where you can lock and other planes and choppers without your locked target knowing.

Do some research before you open your mouth.
And thats where he got all that kills from?

The only way to get 3000 kills in 16h when you suck at flying is to use an aimbot. And aimbots are technically not possible in BF2.
CRIMS0N_W0LF
+21|6746
Ub3r-ElitE how long you been playing BF2? You never saw an aimbot? or its coz you're a nazi and support faxxists?
Ub3r-ElitE
Teargas wh0re
+2|6727

CRIMS0N_W0LF wrote:

Ub3r-ElitE how long you been playing BF2? You never saw an aimbot? or its coz you're a nazi and support faxxists?
Yup i bet thats why

We nazis are just too good to get killed by hacks.

Seriously, there is no aimbot in bf2. There are just whiners that accuse better players than them of using aimbots.
CRIMS0N_W0LF
+21|6746
So what i call a guy bunyn hopping and killing in 1 shot everyone with inaccurate guns? How come PB banned so much people? I even saw that hack yesterday and the hacker banned from server when we told the admin.

Go learn more about whats around.
Ub3r-ElitE
Teargas wh0re
+2|6727
There are hacks in BF2, but not aimbots.

Go learn more about how aimbots work if you wanna know why.
_|x|ake|x|_
+0|6759|greenville, sc
well whatever they are, they can fly the crap outta a plane, but id like to get to them on foot
GotMex?
$623,493,674,868,715.98 in Debt
+193|6769

CRIMSON_WOLF seems to be very in tune as to what hacks are out there and what they can do... I wouldn't mind seeing his stats...
Ub3r-ElitE
Teargas wh0re
+2|6727

GotMex? wrote:

CRIMSON_WOLF seems to be very in tune as to what hacks are out there and what they can do... I wouldn't mind seeing his stats...
http://bf2s.com/player/CRIMS0N_W0LF/

Nah i doubt that he hacks
[KCJ]DeadRed
+1|6738
This whole thing just highlights what my biggest gripe is with this game.  Pilots.  Maybe not the pilots themselves as players, just the way the AA options suck so badly with this particular EA offering.  The stingers are so inaccurate it's funny.  Half the time you shoot it when you're locked onto enemy aircraft and the round instead makes a beeline for the nearest friendly bird.  The kit weapons (RPG, ERYX etc.) are shitty too.  I mean, c'mon I know it's not real life and all, but why would you make a helo that can take a round from a tank's main gun in the windshield and NOT die??  This isn't supposed to be a flight simulator is it??

No, I'm not a good pilot and I don't besmirch those that are.  I just don't think it's right that one guy with pilot skill can just totally change the outcome of a game to this degree.  Spawn, die.  Spawn, die.  Spawn, die.  Not fun and not cool.  But again, it's a game design issue to me, not a beef with the guys exploiting the flaw.

My 2 cents.
GotMex?
$623,493,674,868,715.98 in Debt
+193|6769

Fine I apologize to Crimson for doubting his integrity as a player... I'd just like to point out for some reason, I don't notice hacks as much in game as with CS for example. Not sure why, but I don't have as big of a problem here.

And in reply to the original question: "What do you think about this guy?"... well all I can say is that he is a gentelman and a scholar.
THA
+609|6777|AUS, Canberra

CRIMS0N_W0LF wrote:

So what i call a guy bunyn hopping and killing in 1 shot everyone with inaccurate guns? How come PB banned so much people? I even saw that hack yesterday and the hacker banned from server when we told the admin.

Go learn more about whats around.
you said it yourself hackers get banned.

just becuase he probly owned you dont get the cranks with us, and by the way you are carrying on its likely he has owned you at some stage.

and sorry that we are not so up to date with hacks, why have you spent so much time researching them?
maybe you have the cranks cause you cant get any??

in my 100 hrs i have not once seen anything in game that i thought might be a hack, iv got smashed alot in game but i just accept it and maybe you should too.

Last edited by the_heart_attack (2005-12-03 04:33:00)

CRIMS0N_W0LF
+21|6746
I search for them and post links to PB. I help the gaming comuntiy not complain for little bugs.
Eckzack
The east-german Fuxxer
+37|6851|Germany / Saxony
https://bf3s.com/sigs/384f5f7318c23ecb5909f14b157d6d31e8b5a332.png

IRNV-Field 3... New School Shit...
CRIMS0N_W0LF
+21|6746
GotMex? i'm proud to say i never cheated or exploited or whored

Enough fighting. Here's somthing to laugh at.

If Teamkills with AA counted as kills I would have better K/D Ratio with AA then his guy!

Every time I shoot a locked enemy aircraft AA magcially goes to a friendly Aircraft, and of coruse (sp?) "You were punished for a teamkill!"

Last edited by CRIMS0N_W0LF (2005-12-03 04:54:48)

Major Payne
+18|6787|Netherlands
cheater

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard