pebblebash
Banned
+9|6335
Well I posted this video on totalbf2, and all I got was a load of braindead knobbers being sarcastic "rofl rofl yeah.... totally hacking... obviously". I think the average BF2s user is a lot more intelligent than TBF2's slovenly users, so I'll post it here.  Basically there's this guy that plays on waib called XenO^^Inf, he seems to be pretty good, but the thing is, this video shows his aimbot. What I can see is an aimbot with all his chamz, etc turned off, just plain aimbot. Look at this video, and watch it through, you can see the way it locks on and stays at the same bit around the stomach, etc. Tell me what you think. And actually watch it for a bit, the really obvious aimbotting comes after a couple minutes in...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgHDcXB-9CA

Edit: You can tell the guy's a buffoon... Listen to the music on the video...

Last edited by pebblebash (2007-02-20 06:28:12)

hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6822|mansfield
that music is scary
pebblebash
Banned
+9|6335

hurricane2oo5 wrote:

that music is scary
MOTHER******....... MOTHERF***.... MOTHER******....... MOTHERF***....

I have never in my life heard such lyrical genius
Flex
Flex Appeal
+18|6528|NY
Its a 1st person view so I would think you would see an aimbot or hax program. So, no... I don't believe he hacks.

ps that was some shitty ass quality.
pebblebash
Banned
+9|6335

Flex wrote:

Its a 1st person view so I would think you would see an aimbot or hax program. So, no... I don't believe he hacks.

Cheaters can turn off their hacks if they want. This guy has turned everything except aimbot off.

Look at 2:11, he kills the guy with the pistol and it suddenly moves and points at the air... What do you think did that?
soalfa
+7|6585|raahe finland
i would say in my opinnion he is not hacking, incase if he use´s it, the aimbot dont take the targets too easily to lock, but i think he has just habit aim to the stomach level and trust that croshair rises to head level because gun kickin back...

i can c that hes croshair don´t follow the opponent constantly, and yes 2.11 was litle suspicious ,but that quick movement can happen to if u run out deskspace and you rise the mouse of the desk and put it on back,or u got muscle spikes like i do sometimes when my arms is really tired  ,and if u constanly use reflexes a lot the muscle spikes are quite common.

i wouldn´t accuse anyone based this video from hacking if i were you ,but i guess u never know now days ,expecially when he have himself edited the video .

Last edited by soalfa (2007-02-20 07:04:36)

tupla_s
+455|6650|Finland

pebblebash wrote:

Flex wrote:

Cheaters can turn off their hacks if they want. This guy has turned everything except aimbot off.

Look at 2:11, he kills the guy with the pistol and it suddenly moves and points at the air... What do you think did that?
Also 3:06 looks suspicious
Zodiaccup
+42|6604

tupla_s wrote:

pebblebash
Banned
+9|6335

Zodiaccup wrote:

tupla_s wrote:

Yeah... Just noticed that as well.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6711
his aim snaps without acceleration and doesn't match his normal movements

I'd say likely
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
w00stafa
Krylov Whore
+35|6616|AK101 Factory
Some suspicious crosshair snapping at moments, but that could be down to a good mouse and lack of ritalin. Judging from his grenade work i'd say someone who's practiced IO on karkand enough.  Besides, it's in First person view and you can see him looking about.

Imo No
Megalomaniac
Formerly known as Missionless
+92|6385|105 RVK
that sucked anyways
Cheeky_Ninja06
+52|6790|Cambridge, England
No.

You often see him using 3 bursts from an m16 on 1 guy, if you had an aimbot you'd use single shot and only fire 2-3 rounds.

Plus SVD is best for aimbotting and he doesnt use it.

tbh looks like a half decent player on a shite IO karkand server,

imo this is more impressive http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJBGJgLn5u4 11 kills in about 30 seconds, bit of a jerk towards the end due to dodgy fraps but it is the same scene.

I suppose the obvious question is why do you have first person movie of him ?

Last edited by Cheeky_Ninja06 (2007-02-20 07:25:11)

_-_911_-_180891
+540|6560|Shanghai, ethnicity=German

pebblebash wrote:

hurricane2oo5 wrote:

that music is scary
MOTHER******....... MOTHERF***.... MOTHER******....... MOTHERF***....

I have never in my life heard such lyrical genius
That is from Angefist
pebblebash
Banned
+9|6335

Cheeky_Ninja06 wrote:

No.

You often see him using 3 bursts from an m16 on 1 guy, if you had an aimbot you'd use single shot and only fire 2-3 rounds.

Plus SVD is best for aimbotting and he doesnt use it.

tbh looks like a half decent player on a shite IO karkand server,

imo this is more impressive http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJBGJgLn5u4 11 kills in about 30 seconds, bit of a jerk towards the end due to dodgy fraps but it is the same scene.

I suppose the obvious question is why do you have first person movie of him ?
It's not on a shite IO karkand server - it's on waib, an unranked server where skilled infantry players go. Hardly anyone plays sniper on waib - Sitting duck snipers just get owned.

Why do I have a first person movie of him? It's not my video... He posted it up himself...

Last edited by pebblebash (2007-02-20 07:35:24)

Cheeky_Ninja06
+52|6790|Cambridge, England
If you can headshot with an svd as fast as you can click while bunnyhopping and pronespamming, why would you not use it?

second why hack on an unranked server? It is not in your advantage at all so......0_o
pebblebash
Banned
+9|6335

Cheeky_Ninja06 wrote:

If you can headshot with an svd as fast as you can click while bunnyhopping and pronespamming, why would you not use it?

second why hack on an unranked server? It is not in your advantage at all so......0_o
He has a good rep on these servers... Why would he want to aimbot blatantly with an SVD anyway. He probably aimbots on unranked so he can get a rep of having leet skillez, since waib is where all the EU skilled players play.

Last edited by pebblebash (2007-02-20 07:39:26)

Dsp-CS-
Claymore magnet
+98|6763|Alaska
you that roflrofl dude? ok why do you care so much on this guy to see if he is hacking? Just like in tbf2, i told you and gave you many reasons to why he might not hack in this video
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6685|Warlord

pebblebash wrote:

Tell me what you think.
Dang, hard to be sure.

Check 1:00, 2:17, 2:35 and 3:05, pretty certain those show an aimbot isn't in use at those points.

Without anything more to go on it looks to me like is this is a second or third account for some really good player with great reflexes and good aim, but on the other hand 4:01 is suspicious.
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6685|Warlord

Cheeky_Ninja06 wrote:

LOL, you don't understand the motivation of cheats do you?

Believe me, I saw dozens and dozens of cheats in UT. And what did it get them other than the warm fuzzies from a nice big number on the scoreboard at the end of the game? Well if you were dedicated it might get you on the ngWorldStats listings but that's not anything you could hold on to.
Zodiaccup
+42|6604

Cheeky_Ninja06 wrote:

C'mon, this is not an arguement. Numerous people are using hax in games that have no ranked
system. The only advantage is, that they "own" their opponents. This is probably the only
motive for this guys to use hax.
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6706|Norway
wtf are you talking about?
']['error
Banned
+630|6702|The Netherlands
those are not hacks... he's just an good inf. player.
he doesn't aim for the automaticly, and he doesn't "lock" targets...
ZekersSneakers
+8|6562
Definitely not hacks, just a decent player.
Greenboi
+14|6425
Not hacks, hacks fuck the graphics up as soon as you turn any option on, it messes up the fog + draw distance, and colors (makes them more...contrasted? not sure if thats the right word)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard