Avantek
Banned
+7|6357|New York
The Streamline features nice stunts and formation flying video put together by our clanmates to demonstrate teamwork and team cordination. This is a result of a week of work from all of our clan members and the result is outstanding. We used a nice battlefield 2 modification called AirMAPS which includes maps specialy build for flying jets and making stunts.

"The Streamline" 1/2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Cs8gUGtg6U

"The Streamline" 2/2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBIlaxKxpNI
MagikTrik
yes.....but your still gay
+138|6379|Pittsburgh, PA USA
download?

just for the record, yes, if you would have only linked a dl I would have asked why you didn't stream it

*Edit:* nevermind no need for a download. It's just another jet stunt video.

Last edited by MagikTrik (2007-02-19 19:21:05)

Avantek
Banned
+7|6357|New York

MagikTrik wrote:

download?

just for the record, yes, if you would have only linked a dl I would have asked why you didn't stream it

*Edit:* nevermind no need for a download. It's just another jet stunt video.
I know it might be hard but take some time to at least read before you post.
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6463|USA
boring imho
MagikTrik
yes.....but your still gay
+138|6379|Pittsburgh, PA USA

Avantek wrote:

I know it might be hard but take some time to at least read before you post.
I did & you made it sound like it wasn't just another stunt video.....which was a lie

*Edit:* Notice the amazing responses you've gotten here? I know it might be hard but at least "try" to think before you do something that's been done a billion times & post it here while calling it something else. It's a jet stunt video, not even a good jet stunt video, (although the synchronized swimming idea might be only a year old as opposed to being a million years old like the rest of it) it's just simply another jet stunt video, like all the jet stunt videos before it.

Last edited by MagikTrik (2007-02-24 18:39:47)

pedigreeuk
I'm English, not British!
+113|6780|Rotherham, England
*yawn

edit: nice but nothing new im afraid

Last edited by pedigreeuk (2007-02-24 18:41:13)

Avantek
Banned
+7|6357|New York
Basicaly every idea of a battlefield 2 movie has been taken so its not like anyone here has come out with something original. Everyone can be a critic but not everyone can make a video like this. My first post has not been edited and it clearly seays this "<b>features nice stunts and formation flying video</b?" so I did not lie about this video you might have missread it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard