Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6588
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6553|Milkystania, yurop
Yeah i make fun og redheads my friends boyfriend is a carrot head and the chick im out for is a redhead

"Redheads good in bed"??gotta check that statement out;D
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6564|Long Island, New York
Well, Lindsey Lohan's hot. Or, atleast WAS.

There's a few in my school. Yeah, we pester them, but they know it's all in good fun. People really need to lighten up.
tiptopT
+72|6608|Scotland's Capital

Poseidon wrote:

Well, Lindsey Lohan's hot. Or, atleast WAS.

There's a few in my school. Yeah, we pester them, but they know it's all in good fun. People really need to lighten up.
How do you know where to draw the line at "good fun" and something thats hurtful or classed as bullying? I took a ribbing but sometimes i was like "come on tihs is getting a bit fucking tedious now"
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6495
Has anyone else noticed that "ginger" is an anagram of "nigger"?
ghettoperson
+1,943|6676

doctastrangelove1964 wrote:

Has anyone else noticed that "ginger" is an anagram of "nigger"?
Yeah, kmarion did on page 1, IIRC. :p
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6317|Éire

Magpie wrote:

"Redheads good in bed"??gotta check that statement out;D
There's a saying in Ireland 'red in the head, good in the bed!', It's completely true of course and that's a completely objective viewpoint!

On a serious note, I used to be teased and picked on for my red hair like everyone else but I've grown to be proud of my red hair. I'm proud of being Irish and with red hair I feel quintessentially Irish... the years of torment have made me stronger in character and sure the world is full of dark haired Joe soaps, it's good to be different.
Mafia47
+27|6767|Chicago
ahhahah i'm a ginger and me and one of my best friends make up all this shit for it like. if you get 5 gingers together you can stop time, 4 you can go invisible etc. Yeah were cool like that
CameronPoe
+2,925|6582
Red hair = genetic purity, proud Celtic heritage, sexual aid in exotic countries. I ain't gotta problem with being teased about it. Never heard fantapants before - LOL.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2007-02-20 16:12:32)

Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6836|Nårvei

CameronPoe wrote:

Red hair = genetic purity, proud Celtic heritage, sexual aid in exotic countries. I ain't gotta problem with being teased about it. Never heard fantapants before - LOL.
We have better things to do besides sunbathing anyway .... sexual aid in exotic countries ? ... really ?

Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Home
Section.80
+447|6874|Seattle, Washington, USA

Ginger jokes and people making fun of gingers isn't something to take seriously. It's no different than blond jokes, and you don't see me making a thread because I'm blond. LOL ginger racism.

Last edited by Homeschtar (2007-02-20 16:53:48)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6627|132 and Bush

Is ginger considered a race?

Last edited by Kmarion (2007-02-20 16:54:13)

Xbone Stormsurgezz
tiptopT

Kmarion wrote:

Ginger = Ethnic Minority!
BVC
+325|6722
Those damned gingerites are terrorists I tell you!
Reciprocity
+721|6607|the dank(super) side of Oregon
ginger chicks can be hot as long as their skin isn't transparent.  freckles on a red or brunette are about the best thing ever.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6836|Nårvei

Kmarion wrote:

The purest kind, actually we are the next step in the evolution of man, a great improvement and will soon take over the earth
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
CameronPoe
+2,925|6582

Kmarion wrote:

LOL. No - but the gene is Celtic.
BVC
+325|6722
Theres an area of NZ where some Maori tribespeople have ginger hair; reason why some believe the celts were the first to colonise NZ.
JahManRed
wank
+646|6654|IRELAND

My Ginger gene comes from the raping and pillaging the vikings did around our coasts.
tiptopT

Pubic wrote:

Theres an area of NZ where some Maori tribespeople have ginger hair; reason why some believe the celts were the first to colonise NZ.
We get around
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6513|Melbourne

I wont read your post, as its automatically on my stupid list as you have an image of Chuck Norris in your sig. 
Bruce Lee > Chuck Norris
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
Magpie

JahManRed wrote:

My Ginger gene comes from the raping and pillaging the vikings did around our coasts.
Guilty as charged
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6434|Somersetshire
gingernites unite, lets take over the world and force everyone to have ginger hair

where shall we start?
Magpie

Tehremos wrote:

gingernites unite, lets take over the world and force everyone to have ginger hair

where shall we start?
Dont take over the world on a sunny day, bring sun block , a hat, sunglasses etc relax huy just kiddin:D
CameronPoe
+2,925|6582

Tehremos wrote:

where shall we start?
West Somerset.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard