BigglesPiP
Whirlybird Guy
+20|6550|Windermere, GB
There was a topic ages ago trying to find out why some people always spawn 1st when a game starts on the same map as the last.

We spawn in alphabetical order. That's why I'm usually 1st, regardless of specs.
Tjasso
the "Commander"
+102|6525|the Netherlands
i hate that ... when i spawn on ... say Wake as China the USMC seem to have captured HALF the map allready !!!
Such BULLSCHEIT !! not even close to Fair gameplay .. im like WTF ???? sometimes i havent spwnd right or havent shot 1 single MOFO shot and get wacked the second i spawn ...SO CUTE !! WRONG !!!!!!!!
I hate that !
the Horror ,the Horror ,the Horror ! GGA
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6812|Nårvei

BigglesPiP wrote:

There was a topic ages ago trying to find out why some people always spawn 1st when a game starts on the same map as the last.

We spawn in alphabetical order. That's why I'm usually 1st, regardless of specs.
Dont think that`s correct, i often spawn before most others and my nick starts with a V !
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6633|Finland

Varegg wrote:

BigglesPiP wrote:

Dont think that`s correct, i often spawn before most others and my nick starts with a V !
Doesn't seem right to me either.. I spawn pretty often with the first, and my nick starts with an "S".

However, if it were true, might the "clan tag" affect? Mine is [FF], and as far as I know Varegg, you use the [BF2S]-tag.. That puts us in the front row for spawning. If it were true, that is.

Last edited by DonFck (2007-02-19 01:05:27)

I need around tree fiddy.
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6573|USA
yes i think clan tag has something to do with it, if its true.

what movie is your sig from btw donfck.
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6521|Adelaide, South Australia

Ender2309 wrote:

Pulp Fiction.
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6573|USA

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

Ender2309 wrote:

Pulp Fiction.
ty
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6647

BigglesPiP wrote:

lol is it? no wonder I always spawn first then. my in game name starts with A then letter B and then the rest of the name lol

Last edited by blademaster (2007-02-19 01:25:07)

TigerXtrm
Death by Indecency
+51|6370|Netherlands

Spawn in alphabetical order? Funny idea but no...

If a map loads, your loading speed is the sole deciding factor in how fast you are able to be in the map. In case of a second round, everyone loads in just as fast or in a matter of nanoseconds after each other.

Tiger
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6582|Melbourne, Australia.
Its random. You are always first on the list, the rest are just random.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6812|Nårvei

DonFck wrote:

Varegg wrote:

BigglesPiP wrote:

Doesn't seem right to me either.. I spawn pretty often with the first, and my nick starts with an "S".

However, if it were true, might the "clan tag" affect? Mine is [FF], and as far as I know Varegg, you use the [BF2S]-tag.. That puts us in the front row for spawning. If it were true, that is.
I use the =OSP= tag !

Maybe the = puts me on front row
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6623|Gold coast, Aus.
Not true, i know some guy who ALWAYS gets the j-10, his prefix is NUBR and his name starts with a C.

Also his friend has the same tag and his name starts with R and he gets the j-10 nearly always too.
velocitychaos
+26|6498|Brisbane Australia
could very well be right..... my in game user name is *><MurdaM@N><* and i'm nearly always first to spawn......and heres me thinking it had to do with the size of my testicles
m8v2
Banned
+16|6297
Nope sorry to tell you guys but it all has to do with your specs and pings.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6623|Gold coast, Aus.

m8v2 wrote:

well, sort of. but i think there talking about the second round (when nobody has to load)
Boogeyman81
BOO!!!
+26|6635|Newcastle NSW Australia
mine starts with B and i spawn alot later than others so that can't be right
psH
Banned
+217|6385|Sydney
I think its numbers, followed but characters {  [, %, etc. AND THEN letters.
m8v2
Banned
+16|6297

gene_pool wrote:

m8v2 wrote:

well, sort of. but i think there talking about the second round (when nobody has to load)
I still don't think it has to do with names my name starts with m and I'm always one of the first to spawn.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6330

whateva u gotta do to get taht jet/tank/heli first huh?
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
m8v2
Banned
+16|6297

Im_Dooomed wrote:

whateva u gotta do to get taht jet/tank/heli first huh?
Not really on IO SF starting out faster then your enemy makes all the difference in capturing those Neutral flags on Ghost town or the plaza flag on Warlord.
johnsmokinblunts
pwner stoner
+12|6648|dont worry about it
this is retarted.  if you have a better pc your in first
m8v2
Banned
+16|6297

johnsmokinblunts wrote:

this is retarted.  if you have a better pc your in first
No from what another poster pointed out to me, we are talking about the second round after everyone is already loaded up and all anyone has to do is just click the join button.
RyansRangers
+2|6532
Whoever can load the quickest! DAMN!
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6392

Actually, with a tag of "Hah!", I often find myself spawning nice and early on Wake to take advantage of the tanks.  It's odd though, I wonder where all my teammates have gone, as they are on the scoreboard but I'm the only one on the map.
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6521|Adelaide, South Australia

I bet a tag of [Dice] or similar will get you loaded first...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard