Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6757|Cambridge (UK)

Nikola Bathory wrote:

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

=Robin-Hood= wrote:

Well that will probably be the day that we are obliged to pay for a number of patches that will fuck up BF2s!

Nah lets just hint at the pay pal button

hint hint

top right corner

Hint hint

R
Agree with Ty.

But also, mustn't mention those google ads and how clicking on them generates income for chuy...

Oh, sorry, did I just mention google ads and how clicking on them generates income for chuy?

So sorry, won't do it again...
what ads??? There are no ads here! And I'm very happy about it!
not in the forums... and very well implemented where they are implemented... not too intrusive... clearly...
=Robin-Hood=
A stranger in the dark
+213|6811|Belgium

@Nikola Bathory
What you don't want:

Surrogacy Options
Infertility Options Using Surrogate Mothers
www.Surro.com

Picture Posters
Army Ranger, Military, Patriotic. For your home, office, or barracks.
www.thewellpreparedcitizen.com

Careers in Mortgages
Elcas supported. Priority given to Services Personnel. Good Prospects
www.cemap-training.co.uk

Pongo-Israel Army shirts
T-shirts, caps, army insignia 100% cotton, Made in Israel.
www.pongo.co.il
(from your stats page)

/back on topic, this is a news thead.
Sk
stat padding is for girls
+41|6380
nice work.

I wont be using it, as I've written my own stats query engine, but it is very nice and good of you to open it up to all!

However, the ONE thing that is missing, and would have made me want to do it (as I canne work out how to do it myself except for querying all the servers and checking each one), is whether or not the player is online and what server they are playing on!

I'm guessing you have some sort of deal going on with game-monitor, which probably restricts you from sharing out that specific data, but if you weren't restricted, that would make this API simply awesome.

nether the less... nice work!
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6839|"Frisco"

Sk wrote:

... some sort of deal going on with game-monitor, which probably restricts you from sharing out that specific data ...
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6723|St. Andrews / Oslo

you have to be teh registered and that costs money.....

If you pay up, you can do that
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Sk
stat padding is for girls
+41|6380
yeah... not bothering with that

nice work tho chuy
SteikeTa
+153|6739|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega
This is fatastic!!!(have no idea what it is but) Its fucking great!!
jcurts
+25|6356|Coventry, UK

Towelly wrote:

Does no-one else find it funny that the support e-mail address can be read as "a pikey @ bf2s.com"?
https://www.snatchweb.co.uk/images/pikey.jpg

BF2s API HQ !!! LOL

Aside from the pikey stuff, good job, great utility.

thanks for everything.

Last edited by jcurts (2007-02-23 20:48:26)

Glass Casket
+0|6321

chuyskywalker wrote:

falafel wrote:

i looks cool
it would be even better if I could get the stats as XML though (easy access from both javascript and PHP with XML DOM)
Actually, parsing XML from Javascript is a pain in the butt. You have to use the built in and ackward DOM traversal methods. With JSON, it's just done.
Very true.

We learned JSON in my web programming class last semester and it's ridiculous how much less Javascript you have to use. But when you use XML, you basically have to fetch each variable individually. And when you have as many variables as the API, it starts to suck.
Glass Casket
+0|6321
I sent an e-mail to get my key. What's the approximate time I have to wait?
jcurts
+25|6356|Coventry, UK
I got mine in less than 24 hours.
dedart
+5|6739
I got mine within 5 minutes but that was on the day of the api being released.
Axit
+0|5973
Hi,

I have tried to contact you to obtain a API key, but your email dont receive my mail. I would like to test the API codes and create application that other users can use. Can you please sen me a API Key? Many thanks
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6618|UK

Axit wrote:

Hi,

I have tried to contact you to obtain a API key, but your email dont receive my mail. I would like to test the API codes and create application that other users can use. Can you please sen me a API Key? Many thanks
It may be that chuy (the recepient of the api key email) hasn't checked for new messages in that inbox.

I suggest you try contacting him via Private Message on the forums or via an Instant Messenger
mr.widdim
The Second Apostle Of Chuy
+78|6696|Flaming_Maniac = pwnd.

Good work, as always.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard