Des.Kmal
+917|6616|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

Simon wrote:

Any skilled player (Yes I know pubs are full of noobs and you CAN afford to go prone in the middle of the street) would just strafe round you and boom ya dead
not really, lol, not if u hit them while theyre strafing...................... its not that hard?
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Marinejuana
local
+415|6583|Seattle
Way too many clips where you miss your first 5 shots and should have been killed. Way too many clips where the enemy is utterly oblivious. In general it all seems like it was played against the biggest noobs you could find. There also were too many places where the fight starts to get good, you become a little bit outnumbered, then it cuts, sort of yelling to the viewer "this is where I died." The servers look pretty empty as well. That Wake scene at the end is too boring. I wanted to leave the server but then remembered I was watching a frag video. Also you have a lot of places where you dont even shoot at moving targets. I mean those are the difficult ones. And lastly, way too many cases where you go prone at people long before they do. If you went prone that way against good players you'd get raped. I hope these observations help your next vid. You are obviously solid at infantry. And yeah, I muted the music

Last edited by Marinejuana (2007-03-03 03:55:31)

~c4~cheppi
+29|6356|Forest Green
Lol that bit at the start at train accident, i don't think anyone even shot at you. the guy who you missed with your shock paddles, then reloaded your ak and then knife him was the funniest, i should start playing karkand again :p
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6520
1v1 me, please and thanks.
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6690|Calgary
good job  +1 for you
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6690|Calgary

Des.Kmal wrote:

this is my first serious frag video.

taken over 5 rounds, on my game. not my best however. youtube butchered the FUCK out of the quality.... it was recorded on all high, 4xAA and 1280x1024, but i fucked it up and put half size on fraps.

here it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-32BVYC4lc

filefront: http://files.filefront.com/l33tn355wmv/ … einfo.html
nice vid
Des.Kmal

=]-[f= ig88 wrote:

ive been wanting one for a while dude......... why now?

ill gladly go, im just wondering.
Haze999
+6|6611
because I told him that a baddie mcnasty wanted a challenge, ig is going to rapez0r you
Des.Kmal

Haze999 wrote:

because I told him that a baddie mcnasty wanted a challenge, ig is going to rapez0r you
lol. after he "rapez0rz me, wanna 1v1?
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6589|Your attic
Not too shabby, even better than when we used to play together. You still suck with knives though.
Des.Kmal

Towelly wrote:

Not too shabby, even better than when we used to play together. You still suck with knives though.
not now though, i beat stryyker on perch. 4-0
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6520

Des.Kmal wrote:

=]-[f= ig88 wrote:

lol, i do remember u asking me now that i think about it. 1v1 doesnt mean shit but i will swone you :p
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6589|Your attic

=]-[f= ig88 wrote:

Des.Kmal wrote:

=]-[f= ig88 wrote:

lol, i do remember u asking me now that i think about it. 1v1 doesnt mean shit but i will swone you :p
Congratulations, you seem to represent everything that's wrong with competitive gaming.
Stormscythe
Aiming for the head
+88|6548|EUtopia | Austria
It's not a frag movie, you revived people!

*grins*
StRyKeR-191
+1|6312|Australia
I'm lucky that i live in australia, there is alot more skill on average, you are srsly shooting bots on those pubs,
Actually, bots are better, they actually shoot back :\

You wouldn't survive a day in australian pubs.
The_Jester
+52|6489|Italy
Yeah, something in australian water make australian players better than anyone else over the world.

Are you for real?
Stormscythe
Aiming for the head
+88|6548|EUtopia | Austria

StRyKeR-191 wrote:

I'm lucky that i live in australia, there is alot more skill on average, you are srsly shooting bots on those pubs,

1.) The chance to survive in a pub is pretty high unless you get way too drunk.
2.) If you meant servers - well uhm yes, I can imagine that it's pretty hot in there, especially in Australia!

Btw, it also seems a bit strange to me that almost none of these players actually cares about one shooting at them!
Des.Kmal

StRyKeR-191 wrote:

i guess ur the exception? jk, but whats with the sub par stats on the new account? lol

as jester said... i guess there is something in the water/accent that makes australian players better////
StRyKeR-191
+1|6312|Australia

Des.Kmal wrote:

i guess ur the exception? jk, but whats with the sub par stats on the new account? lol
Stats Wipe

Des.Kmal wrote:

as jester said... i guess there is something in the water/accent that makes australian players better////
If you ever get the chance, come to australia.
You'll see how good we are
Not
Great success!
+216|6575|Chandler, AZ

StRyKeR-191 wrote:

Actually, some of the absolute worst players I've ever encountered in BF2 were from Australia. And I was on their server too. Just seriously pathetically bad. I don't know where this Aussie supremacy thing on these forums comes from. I mean sure I'll bet there's some sick players but it's like the whole continent thinks they're leet as fuck on bf2s lol. Whatever tho, its all good.
Des.Kmal

Not wrote:

StRyKeR-191 wrote:

Actually, some of the absolute worst players I've ever encountered in BF2 were from Australia. And I was on their server too. Just seriously pathetically bad. I don't know where this Aussie supremacy thing on these forums comes from. I mean sure I'll bet there's some sick players but it's like the whole continent thinks they're leet as fuck on bf2s lol. Whatever tho, its all good.
/agree
specxops
Banned
+18|6648|Boca Raton,Florida
ill play kmal 1v1
Marinejuana
local
+415|6583|Seattle

StRyKeR-191 wrote:

lol. listen to this guy. thats like saying that australians are better than americans at basketball. you realize we have like ten times as many people playing. thats a lot of servers full of experienced players that the aussies will never play against and learn from. It must be a lot easier to get good at BF2 in the US where there are absolutely always full servers with top competitive players playing. Even if you can beat everybody at your school in one on one street ball, I can promise you the avg ball player from Harlem is going to ruin you at basketball. and odds are there aren't many decent cricket players in the US.
pebblebash
Banned
+9|6276

Des.Kmal wrote:

this is my first serious frag video.

taken over 5 rounds, on my game. not my best however. youtube butchered the FUCK out of the quality.... it was recorded on all high, 4xAA and 1280x1024, but i fucked it up and put half size on fraps.

here it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-32BVYC4lc

filefront: http://files.filefront.com/l33tn355wmv/ … einfo.html
lolz the bit on wake is boring, all the other kills are dull too

and the music sucks

other than that

nice movie
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6462|meh-land
overall...  a soso video, you're alright but not really good...

lol at the noob at 20-25 seconds in lol...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard