Announcement

Major changes have been made site wide. If you experience problems, please send tazz. a PM.
Des.Kmal
Member
+917|6166|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
this is my first serious frag video.

taken over 5 rounds, on my game. not my best however. youtube butchered the FUCK out of the quality.... it was recorded on all high, 4xAA and 1280x1024, but i fucked it up and put half size on fraps.

here it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-32BVYC4lc

filefront: http://files.filefront.com/l33tn355wmv/ … einfo.html

Last edited by Des.Kmal (2007-02-18 12:33:41)

Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6100|Scotland
Gimme link so i can download please
Brasso
member
+1,549|6178

Medics suck.  When did you get the time to record this between playing 2142 and CSS?
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Des.Kmal
Member
+917|6166|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

White-Fusion wrote:

Gimme link so i can download please
meh, didnt do that. far too lazy.

just watch........ youtube sucks.

how do i upload to filefront or something?   whats teh best place to DL from and ill put it there.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Brasso
member
+1,549|6178

Des.Kmal wrote:

White-Fusion wrote:

Gimme link so i can download please
meh, didnt do that. far too lazy.

just watch........ youtube sucks.

how do i upload to filefront or something?   whats teh best place to DL from and ill put it there.
Send it to me and I can do it for you.  Or try FileFront, or GameTrailers (for better streaming).
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6178|Washington, DC

Needs different music, but the fragging was good
Des.Kmal
Member
+917|6166|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
thanks guys, ill upload to filefront soon.

edit: its uploading now to filefront

Last edited by Des.Kmal (2007-02-18 08:50:31)

Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
hawaythelads
We are PREMIER LEAGUE!
+84|6035|Newcastle Upon Tyne.
Gimme the IP addresse for those servers, its obviously full of no skill noobs
bootsy
Banned
+9|5835
#1 looks like your playing against AI/singleplayer,# 2, heard the loud crappy music=clicked off
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6073|South Florida
After carefull examination, i do see a small aimbot-like hitting, though i couldnt be sure.
Its all the no scoping that seems to be hackfull....

anyways, nice work. Who am i to accuse someone of hacking
15 more years! 15 more years!
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6073|dunno

hawaythelads wrote:

Gimme the IP addresse for those servers, its obviously full of no skill noobs
It is a pub there all like that.

Anyways good vid kmal +1.
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6100|Scotland
Gimme link when its on filefront please
Not
Great success!
+216|6125|Chandler, AZ

hawaythelads wrote:

Gimme the IP addresse for those servers, its obviously full of no skill noobs
lol....obviously you've never played with kmal. If you don't think he's very good we could arrange to have a 1v1 between you two. On my match server, with demos to post here afterward.

Don't be such a hater.

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

After carefull examination, i do see a small aimbot-like hitting, though i couldnt be sure.
Its all the no scoping that seems to be hackfull....

anyways, nice work. Who am i to accuse someone of hacking
That's what BF2 looks like when you don't suck.

Last edited by Not (2007-02-18 09:54:50)

ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6022|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND
shit video
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6100|Scotland

ELITE-UK wrote:

shit video
No one likes you, we established that long ago , just leave
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6073|dunno

ELITE-UK wrote:

shit video
If you dont have anything good to say dont post.
Des.Kmal
Member
+917|6166|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

White-Fusion wrote:

ELITE-UK wrote:

shit video
No one likes you, we established that long ago , just leave
win
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Des.Kmal
Member
+917|6166|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
got filefront up.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Snoopie66
To kill you i like!
+19|6081|Berlin, Germany
Do you play in widescreen or is just the video stretched? Looks like the wrong aspect ratio.
Btw nice vid.
Simon
basically
+838|6206|UK
I'll copy what I said on Elite gaming,

Ugh it seems so wierd seeing shadows! BTW do you always have shadows on? Or just for the vid
And how come you go prone in the middle of the street? Any skilled player (Yes I know pubs are full of noobs and you CAN afford to go prone in the middle of the street) would just strafe round you and boom ya dead

It was ok, not bad but nothing special
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6074|Milkystania, yurop

haffeysucks wrote:

Medics suck.  When did you get the time to record this between playing 2142 and CSS?
oooooh CATFIGHT -rawr-
Dizik
It tastes like burning
+23|6363|Moore, OK
Glad to see someone else is a Nonpoint fan.
Not
Great success!
+216|6125|Chandler, AZ

Simon wrote:

I'll copy what I said on Elite gaming,

Ugh it seems so wierd seeing shadows! BTW do you always have shadows on? Or just for the vid
And how come you go prone in the middle of the street? Any skilled player (Yes I know pubs are full of noobs and you CAN afford to go prone in the middle of the street) would just strafe round you and boom ya dead

It was ok, not bad but nothing special
Depends on when you prone in the street. 2 things can happen. If they're up close, yeah you're right that's typically what happens.

But on the other hand, for somewhat longer shots proning isn't bad, and if you have insane skill you can prone almost whenever you feel like it. Some of the very best infantry out there prone for almost every shot. Then of course, they're so freakin good that they can afford to do that since they barely ever miss... That's far beyond my ability, I still have to move a lot to keep alive against good players, I'm just saying it's not 100% impossible for anyone to do.
Des.Kmal
Member
+917|6166|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

Simon wrote:

I'll copy what I said on Elite gaming,

Ugh it seems so wierd seeing shadows! BTW do you always have shadows on? Or just for the vid
And how come you go prone in the middle of the street? Any skilled player (Yes I know pubs are full of noobs and you CAN afford to go prone in the middle of the street) would just strafe round you and boom ya dead

It was ok, not bad but nothing special
make a better one.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
_-_911_-_180891
Member
+540|6051|Shanghai, ethnicity=German
You my friend, you just made me go on the battlefield... +1 for your video

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2023 Jeff Minard