kylef
Gone
+1,352|6520|N. Ireland
yeah way more than 1 loaz. as for that one zimmer did, haha replace him
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6516|Gogledd Cymru

Entertayner wrote:

General Knowledge:  leetkyle once had a girlfriend.
unlike where cryle lives, family members dont count
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6520|N. Ireland
so you're insulting my country? yeah whatever
[PTG]shogun
PS n00b & proud vista user
+44|6459
he could of just been insulting ur town
RECONDO67
+60|6663|miami FL
I like must your answers +1 for you
WinterWayfarer
Combat Medic
+21|6279|Spacetime
Uhh... O_o
specops10-4
+108|6770|In the hills
I have two eye's.
xBlackPantherx
Grow up, or die
+142|6370|California
The terra cotta army unearthed in Xian, China, contains a sculpture of a male soldier with large, round breasts.

Galileo drank a glass of warm blood every night before he went to bed. 

Harriet Tubman was a lesbian.

The uncut stone that became the Hope Diamond was smuggled from India to France inside a horse's rectum.

Weeks after he was born, doctors removed a small, partially developed womb from Sigmund Freud's abdomen.

Try those.
namsdrawkcaB
Biggest n00blet around!
+35|6326
Where do you get that stuff?
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6783|Scotland

DeathUnlimited wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

thareaper254 wrote:

Ice is cold.
Cold is a subjective adjective and can't be true for everyone.
Yup.

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

This is not the most useless, pointless, and annoying thread over 15 pages long.
To you this apparently is, then go away.

leetkyle wrote:

surgeon_bond isn't a chav
He is ma chav

Zimmer wrote:

leetkyle wrote:

surgeon_bond isn't a chav
leetkyle is gay.
Moderator... http://forums.bf2s.com/misc.php?action=rules
15. Never engage in personal attacks. Ever.

Entertayner wrote:

General Knowledge:  leetkyle once had a girlfriend.
Yeah right... Do I really have to take that seriously
lol. It wasn't a personal attack. It is just fact.
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6263|Uk

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

This is not the most useless, pointless, and annoying thread over 15 pages long.
here my friends, is the decisive argument for the ability to -1 people to be reinstated.
[Hive]-Twist
+13|6392
Statement: God doesn't exist.
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6263|Uk

[Hive]-Twist wrote:

Statement: God doesn't exist.
I am god, i exist
WinterWayfarer
Combat Medic
+21|6279|Spacetime

WinterWayfarer wrote:

If there is absolutely nothing that can be proven right, then we can't prove anything wrong in the first place.
Topal63 please explain how you came to the conclusion that it is self-contradictory.
topal63
. . .
+533|6745

WinterWayfarer wrote:

WinterWayfarer wrote:

If there is absolutely nothing that can be proven right, then we can't prove anything wrong in the first place.
Topal63 please explain how you came to the conclusion that it is self-contradictory. :)
I already explained it in detail, or I thought so, my bad. D'oh!

1.) It's an absolute statement - and those are almost always wrong. Your statement needs to be properly qualified (with the correct logical dependency modifier).
2.) It would not contradict itself, as much as it does, if the middle was modified to absolutely right.
3.) It would not contradict itself, as much as it does, if the end was modified to absolutely wrong.

WinterWayfarer wrote:

4.) Nothing can't be compared to anything.
5.) It should be "If anything absolutely can not be proved true then anything can't be absolutely disproved."
6.) Once corrected it is a common type of internally self-contradictory (or simple) false statement.
7.) It might be impossible to guarantee independent perfect absolute precision in truth (it actually isn’t necessary though, as it just needs to be qualified correctly), but it is easier to prove an absolute error.

1337 is not 0. It is not a partial error of precision that 1337 + 0 = 0. Or approximately equals 0. As a magnitude of error it is not either infinitesimal nor is it partial. It is completely, or rather absolutely, wrong. It is far easier to be absolutely wrong than it is generally right.

8.) Statements like this are common in logic/philosophy - at first glance they seem to make sense. But of course they don’t. They imply a inane type of tautology of: is and is not in the same statement. Can such a statement answer its own question? No. The first part is an assumption (there are two actually). One assumption in error is the absolute. As I explained many truths are actually dependent-truths (not absolute thus they are not-independent of proper logical qualification). The other error is that the statement conclusion is merely a restatement of the first assumption. As in: if it is not-true then it is false. But not-true is what false means - so there is no conclusion, and effectively nothing is actually stated.

9.) Any: thing, theory, statement, idea, does not have to be absolutely proved. It has to be properly qualified with the appropriate logical modifiers to make the statement or statements correct.

Saying X = X, is far different than,
Saying X = X, with a precision of value in X to 3 decimal places.

_______

P.S.It is always cool to ask me explain myself. It is all in good fun. Else I would just ignore the whole idea of participation in any thread (or the forum as well). If these typed words had the sound of my voice they would sound more playful and less analytic than typed words do. So you just have to imagine they are meant to be read with a light cheerful attitude. I mean that. :)

I think you already know that...

Last edited by topal63 (2007-05-09 16:28:32)

WinterWayfarer
Combat Medic
+21|6279|Spacetime
Wow! Genius!
daddyofdeath
A REAL Combat Engineer in the house
+187|6280|UK Bradford W,Yorks. Age 27
Prove The German Jewish genocide wrong, (German second world war genocide) The Final solution Genocide ....I dare you.
topal63
. . .
+533|6745

daddyofdeath wrote:

Prove The German Jewish genocide wrong, (German second world war genocide) The Final solution Genocide .... I dare you.
Dare taken - it's wrong. The German Jewish genocide - the Final solution - as proposed by the Nazi Regime was a WRONG thing to do. You implying it was RIGHT is almost beyond belief . You do realize that is exactly what your statement implies; and how it exactly reads (prove that it was the wrong thing to do - implying it was the right thing to do). You should re-read your statement.

Last edited by topal63 (2007-05-09 16:51:24)

nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6351|New Haven, CT
The variable c in e=mc (squared) refers to the constant speed of light.

I don't know the BB code for superscript, but you know the equation I am referring to.
[PTG]shogun
PS n00b & proud vista user
+44|6459

nukchebi0 wrote:

The variable c in e=mc (squared) refers to the constant speed of light.

I don't know the BB code for superscript, but you know the equation I am referring to.
actual i just invendet it

its emos=machettes X chavs
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6495
disprove this:

Doctor Strangelove or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb was a 1964 comedy film directed by Stanly Kubric and starring Peter Sellers that parodied the Cold War and the idea of mutual assured destruction.

Last edited by doctastrangelove1964 (2007-05-11 17:10:27)

nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6351|New Haven, CT
There is energy always in my physical hair.

Last edited by nukchebi0 (2007-05-11 17:19:44)

Monkeyman911
Dun wori, it's K.
+76|6449|California, US
My BF2s Member name is Monkeyman911
teek22
Add "teek22" on your PS3 fools!
+133|6408|Bromley, London

Disproce this:
everything is made up of atoms which has a central nucleus and electrons orbitting it!
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6783|Scotland

teek22 wrote:

Disproce this:
everything is made up of atoms which has a central nucleus and electrons orbitting it!
Easily disproved. It hasn't been proven yet, I have gone over this in this topic.
Most science is based on theory, there is no "truth" about it. People just take it for granted, like we take "sugar is sweet" for granted.
If we found a substance, material, solid, whatever tomorrow - a new one, a fascinating one - there is a chance that the "atom" theory will not work with this certain material, so there goes that theory right down the drain.
Just like Steven Hawkings theories of Space Physics ( I really cannot remember the specific name), they were disproven when people thought he was correct; by himself.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard