bob-brainiac
+6|6730|belgium
today i was playing a server with the svd sniper. i saw 2 guys stat padding so i type stop stat padding they kick me for using unlock. SVD unlock ??? so i rejoin and go banned. server was 84.244.162.167: 16567 enjoy

then another server i get kicked from for typing the word idiot. that guy was jumping like hell. he was the head bunny . i got kicked for typing stupid jumper, but he can just go and jump all he wants.

i want to find a good server whit good admins that kick for a decent reason like jumping, stat padding and more. i am sick of playing those damn idiot server that kick for stupid reasons.

so if you got any ip's for me let them come. thanks.
Mr.Casual
p-n*|3eergogglz
+136|6527|Minnesota eh
Learn to shoot people that hop,like me. Bunny hopping is a tactic.
TheOneAndOnlyX
Banned
+36|6393|Florida, USA
BF2 is full of tkers and retard admin abusers. I wish you could report people like that and they had their serer shut down.
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6769|Chicago.
Servers mentioned = Sad.
Admins on those servers = Pathetic.
You = Move on to BF2s servers. Or Insomnia. Or try others on your own.
Simon
basically
+838|6676|UK
Bunny hopping is pressing the FUCKING SPACE BAR.

I hate idiots who can't understand that, bunny hoppers aren't hard to hit either. Who cares about statpadders anyway? Are they making YOUR game play less fun? Are they doing anything to YOU? No. so stfu

And yes, language filters suck cock.
bob-brainiac
+6|6730|belgium
a tactic ? i now about tactics. and trust me, never has seen a guy hopping around in real life when he is under fire.
i don't think its a tactic, its for guys that cant aim and jump close enough to you to shoot there grenades in your face.

simon yes stat padder they can make the difference of winning. he was destroying commander assets and the other repaired them. so it is a problem.

Last edited by bob-brainiac (2007-02-17 11:50:27)

cMD-RR
+17|6306

bob-brainiac wrote:

a tactic ? i now about tactics. and trust me, never has seen a guy hopping around in real life when he is under fire.
i don't think its a tactic, its for guys that cant aim and jump close enough to you to shoot there grenades in your face.
And when was bf2 real life?
Bunnythopping is a tactic IN THIS PC GAME! Al players uses bunnyhopping sometimes and most good player can handle it but only a bad player keeps complaining about it.

ADAPT!

Adapt bunnyhopping as we clan players has adapted all these patches, and we still ownes you because we can suit the situation.
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6521|Shanghai, ethnicity=German

BigmacK wrote:

Servers mentioned = Sad.
Admins on those servers = Pathetic.
You = Move on to BF2s servers. Or Insomnia. Or try others on your own.
Simon
basically
+838|6676|UK

bob-brainiac wrote:

simon yes stat padder they can make the difference of winning. he was destroying commander assets and the other repaired them. so it is a problem.
Since when was BF2 a simulator? I wouldn't put BF2 and realism in the same sentence.
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6769|Chicago.

Simon wrote:

bob-brainiac wrote:

Since when was BF2 a simulator? I wouldn't put BF2 and realism in the same sentence.
With a member title like your's, that dosen't suprise me.

And as far as I'm concerned, bunnyhopping is for people who can't shoot fast enough to take down a target that is firing at them, so they have to flop arround like 180 pound fish while they try to squeeze off shots.
Not
Great success!
+216|6595|Chandler, AZ

cMD-RR wrote:

bob-brainiac wrote:

Bunnythopping is a tactic IN THIS PC GAME! Al players uses bunnyhopping sometimes and most good player can handle it but only a bad player keeps complaining about it.

ADAPT!

Adapt bunnyhopping as we clan players has adapted all these patches, and we still ownes you because we can suit the situation.
DaBombadier
+8|6425|Sooooo coooold....Canada....
Man you guys should stop complaining, in my opinion bunny hopping is a way of life
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6769|Chicago.
Before this diverts any further, does anybody have specific IP's for the OP?

I know I helped derail, but we should provide some IP's for this guy. It's all he wants.

Anybody have some that you'd recommend?
dead_rac00n
+12|6501|DTC

cMD-RR wrote:

bob-brainiac wrote:

ADAPT!

I don't agree. Bunny hopping is not a tactic in this game, since it brings no advantage to those who use it. Play Quake3 and you'll see what Bunny hopping means as a tactic.
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6412|The Gem Saloon
64.34.184.235 K*K 24/7 wake-great server, great admins
64.34.184.234 K*K 24/7....uuummmm not sure what map right now, but they are both great places to play.
good luck
Simon
basically
+838|6676|UK
I'm not even going to bother anymore.. too many idiots.
Cookie.VXT
Bringer Of Cookies.
+178|6454|UK
i can see this being closed with the usual business there is a thread for for blargh and stuff

but we know know one checks those threads anyway
Fallschirmjager10
+36|6479

Simon wrote:

bob-brainiac wrote:

Project Reality
CTD-CaptainBuck
BLEEDING BLUE
+71|6786|Tenn
im getting tired of this bunny hop crying. too many server admins put that as a rule because they cant hit shit. if i get kicked one more time for "bunny hopping" while jumping over something or jumping away from a burning vehicle im going to have a conniption. these no skill whiny asshats kick me for "jumping to avoid enemy fire" when i didnt even know that sum jerk admin was shooting a g36c at me from 200 meters.

IMHO it should be against the ROE to limit the use of the SPACEBAR. sure jumping 10 times in an open road is kinda weak, but jumping once and spinning a 180 hitting prone, and capping the loser who cant aim should NOT be considered bunny hopping
bootsy
Banned
+9|6305

bob-brainiac wrote:

today i was playing a server with the svd sniper. i saw 2 guys stat padding so i type stop stat padding they kick me for using unlock. SVD unlock ??? so i rejoin and go banned. server was 84.244.162.167: 16567 enjoy

then another server i get kicked from for typing the word idiot. that guy was jumping like hell. he was the head bunny . i got kicked for typing stupid jumper, but he can just go and jump all he wants.

i want to find a good server whit good admins that kick for a decent reason like jumping, stat padding and more. i am sick of playing those damn idiot server that kick for stupid reasons.

so if you got any ip's for me let them come. thanks.
its getting worse, i got banned for capturing a flag,,bf2 dieing
gator45666
+6|6647|St.Petersburg, Fl.
As Emler Fudd Would Say "Kill the Wabbit"
devildogfo
+32|6341|Camp Lejeune
I got kicked from a server for telling Steve Irwin jokes. Mustve been australian or something. and yeah, bunny hopping is weak as hell. this is not f'in quake. Thats why we play it. If you like bunny hopping, join your 12 year old brethren on Halo 2.
bob-brainiac
+6|6730|belgium
thanks for the 2 ip's gonna try these one of these days.
and for the bunny hoppers i meant the rabbits that jump across the road from left to right even when not fired upon. i to jump over a little wall or from a building. but not to avoid fire.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard