Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6647|Norway
It`s always like this when people post a video, a lot of idiots complaining... Well, jeez, i`m sry i invested my time in this and made the effort! Just shut up and make a better one yourself if you think it suck so much.
Djbrown
+129|6495|Adelaide, Aussieland

Fredrik wrote:

It`s always like this when people post a video, a lot of idiots complaining... Well, jeez, i`m sry i invested my time in this and made the effort! Just shut up and make a better one yourself if you think it suck so much.
TBH you didnt make any effort. you put fraps on, turned fraps off and uploaded the file. if there was lots of editing, effects and other angles using battle recorder, people wouldnt be so negative. but thats what you expect from a first video, make more and you will inevitably get better.

but your right, id love to see all these haters make a good video...
[-DER-]Omega
+188|6826|Lithuania
This isn't any different than raping the USMC carrier with J10s...You're just base camping with a different toy.

Nevertheless, this is a good tactic that I use as well to shut down the J10 nubs.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/fe717ed1eb823c939460a42f15bced7dd0057c51.png
PvtStPoK
paintball > bf2
+48|6513|montreal, quebec

Fredrik wrote:

I actually give my opinion on how you kills people, not that you did a video, which im working on mine, our becasue im doing it with a friend. and i won't do it to make a better one then yours, im doing my best myself, like you probably did, because i want to make one and i like doing it.

But why so much hate? did i hurt your feelings saying base rapping isnt quite the best way to show  your are good? C'mon,  show us some maturity here, learn to take critics from other without getting pissed.
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6647|Norway
Djbrown & PvtStPoK: You`re both right, i regret my post above.

What i find a little frustrating is this:
I know a lot of people liked it, i can tell because people are still downloading it after i put in on Googlevideo. But why is it so hard to give a positive comment? That put me in a bad mood for a while. Ok, i`m over it now, cheers people
aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6348|Iowa...
alright i only watched the first 4 minutes before i quit because it was the same thing over and over.all you did was rape the airfield,anyone can do that.also,don't get used to taking down J-10s with missiles.not trying to be harsh but the pilots you faced were horrible.any half decent pilot in a J-10 will never get shot down by AA missiles.you're gonna have to use your MGs on em.
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6647|Norway

aj0404 wrote:

alright i only watched the first 4 minutes before i quit because it was the same thing over and over.all you did was rape the airfield,anyone can do that.also,don't get used to taking down J-10s with missiles.not trying to be harsh but the pilots you faced were horrible.any half decent pilot in a J-10 will never get shot down by AA missiles.you're gonna have to use your MGs on em.
This is what i`m gonna do in my next video.

Mg`s are very effective, no doubt, but the rockets are very effective to if you know the trick, besides: Try gunning down a j10 with mg when he is flying around in circles and looping with your crap F35b. It`s hard to explain this but, you have to lead the missiles, and at the same time preferably aim high above them, and wait for the right moment to release them, exactly when they change direction. It`s hard to do because you have to sort of "guess" what the j10 will do in the next moment.

Edit: You also have to fly really really fast

I didnt capture it on vid, but i got this j10 nub with two rockets while he was turning 100% and i only had lock on for about half a second earlier today, i`ll show you the secret when my F35>j10 video is finished. J10 nubs like this are practically impossible to take down with mg, because they know excactly what they are doing and use fly by a lot.

AND YES I KNOW HOW TO USE THE MG`S!!!!!

Last edited by Fredrik (2007-02-18 19:31:55)

Djbrown

Fredrik wrote:

Mg`s are very effective, no doubt, but the rockets are very effective to if you know the trick, besides: Try gunning down a j10 with mg when he is flying around in circles and looping with your crap F35b. It`s hard to explain this but, you have to lead the missiles, and at the same time preferably aim high above them, and wait for the right moment to release them, exactly when they change direction. It`s hard to do because you have to sort of "guess" what the j10 will do in the next moment.

Edit: You also have to fly really really fast
Your pretty much spot on there with the missile things. in my vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnDAtgHo-m8 youll notice every time i shot down a j10 using only the missiles, I only ever fired 3 missiles, that ALL went right through their flares. its not luck. you cant see it in the 3rd person perspective, but you should be able to notice the enemy j10 was always at least 50m lower than me, and i was trailing them by a long distance.

So you get +1 for being 100% accurate in your description.

Last edited by Djbrown (2007-02-18 23:09:26)

PvtStPoK
paintball > bf2
+48|6513|montreal, quebec

Fredrik wrote:

Djbrown & PvtStPoK: You`re both right, i regret my post above.

What i find a little frustrating is this:
I know a lot of people liked it, i can tell because people are still downloading it after i put in on Googlevideo. But why is it so hard to give a positive comment? That put me in a bad mood for a while. Ok, i`m over it now, cheers people
see them as constructive comments, even if its bad ones. they usually help more than "hey your video is kool, thx!"
Flex
Flex Appeal
+18|6469|NY
Decent video, I always enjoy seeing some opposite rape on wake.

And to the people who are bitching about him raping airfield... Its a CAPPABLE base and these morons keep waiting for the jets/helo so they're fair game! I would like to see how some of you high-and-mighty tools play this game ffs.
l41e
+677|6647

Those silly J-10 campers. They never learn, do they?
silo1180
The Farewell Tour
+79|6421|San Antonio, TX
I liked the video!  Especially seeing you get Ks on people just waiting for the J10 to spawn (of course there always seemed to be people waiting for your ride on the carrier too!).  I don't fly around very much, so let me say I appreciate it when the pilots actually take out the enemy aircraft, whether it be in the air OR on the ground it doesn't make any difference to me!

People are complaining that you didn't challenge the J10 enough, well I didn't exaclty see you get LIT often (except by the IGLA).  If the other pilots are incompetent, why bother!

Liked the soundtrack a lot too!
bootsy
Banned
+9|6285
looks like plain baserape,clicked if off after hearing the loud crappy music,nothing special/avg
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6647|Norway
Thank you guys! I`m glad you enjoyed it!

bootsy wrote:

looks like plain baserape,clicked if off after hearing the loud crappy music,nothing special/avg
You can adjust the sound to any level that suits you, you know...
[Spec]-=Colonel_Zero=-
+21|6360|None ya
I saw about 3/4 of the first one from what I saw it was all rape, wait untilj a J-10 get on yur butt, and someone who can fly too. It takes real skill to loose a J-10 in the F-35.
Flex
Flex Appeal
+18|6469|NY

[Spec]-=Colonel_Zero=- wrote:

I saw about 3/4 of the first one from what I saw it was all rape, wait untilj a J-10 get on yur butt, and someone who can fly too. It takes real skill to loose a J-10 in the F-35.
a good f35 pilot will never have a j10 on his tail :p
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6647|Norway

[Spec]-=Colonel_Zero=- wrote:

Well, then i have real skill. Watch the rest of it.

Edit: About 8 minutes in to part 2

Last edited by Fredrik (2007-02-19 23:34:07)

Djbrown

Fredrik wrote:

F35b > J10 coming up very soon, be patient
If your going to make a video with such a pretentious title like that, make sure you gun down lots of proper j10 pilots, none of this spamming missiles at noobs while they reload. yes it works, there 10,000 videos about f35s shooting down j10s this way, but it makes a very lame/repetitive video.

Oh and theres more levels than wake island you know, put some dalian plant, dragon valley and gulf of oman footage in. if you want your video to be any different from the rest

Last edited by Djbrown (2007-02-19 23:48:17)

SteikeTa
+153|6746|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega
So would the movie be better if he gunned down j10's on another map than Wake for example? I mean his next video.. Besides, as he stated in his first post, it's not a F35B taking down J10's movie only. It was just to show that you can actually use the F35B. That it's not a death coffin...<---- not sure about the spelling on that word!
New computer, trying out fraps, trying out settings and such. It was just a single round. Relax on the: ow it's just a base raping movie. IF he had stated that it was something like: F35B against the all mighty J10, you could criticize it in a way like that. Wonder why it is SO hard to read sometimes......
SamFisher199
Airwhore
+40|6312|Netherlands

Fredrik wrote:

Awesome.

So, what do you think?

If you`re interested in jet whoring, or trying to become a 1337zor pilot, this video can be quite educational. It`s a 44 - 0 kill streak with a F35b on wake, not many people can do that.
Everyone can RAPE China airfield, nothing special...
SteikeTa

SamFisher199 wrote:

Fredrik wrote:

Awesome.

So, what do you think?

If you`re interested in jet whoring, or trying to become a 1337zor pilot, this video can be quite educational. It`s a 44 - 0 kill streak with a F35b on wake, not many people can do that.
Everyone can RAPE China airfield, nothing special...
Show me that you can
Cheddarmuff
+21|6651
Dude, as far as I am concerned that is great flying...not much air to air but then again you smoked the J10 before it got in the air a dozen times or so....

Keep it up...
ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE
oh hai :D
+156|6650|The Netherlands
lol i believe i was in that round i remember being raped by a fredrik
good flying bro.
karma karma
SteikeTa
How can it be rape? First of all.... they have several spawn places(flags). Second of all, you can actually capture the flag. So, if it was base rape and because of that, he should stop? Because he is killing everything in sight.... ok, then you can't kill anything anywhere. What if he did that on another flag? Why isn't that base rape? Constantly mg'ed and bombed lets say.... north flag if there were a lot of people there? Wouldn't that be rape also? So for all of you who are against "base rape", he can't bomb anywhere. Alright.... I get it now
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6647|Norway
Yep how could it be rape...
Besides, j10s taking off, killing everyone and leaving everyone on the server bored besides those who are j10 whores is a lot lamer. It comes down to this:

There are two kinds of bf2 players, those who are offended by flying skills, and those who are not.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard