JaggedPanther
+61|6492

sharpshot19 wrote:

try and barrel roll on me and your as good as dead
Typical response of someone who doesn't like barrel rolls with just a 2/1 K/D ratio in choppers ;D
sharpshot19
Copenhage master
+30|6714|minnesota

JaggedPanther wrote:

sharpshot19 wrote:

try and barrel roll on me and your as good as dead
Typical response of someone who doesn't like barrel rolls with just a 2/1 K/D ratio in choppers ;D
not my fault i usually get shit gunners when i pilot..............and i pilot more than i gun . plus i never said i dont like barrel rolls, its just if you know how to hitbox it then your fine.....in which i do

edit: and on a side note stats dont mean shit...i dont see why some ppl  think they do.

Last edited by sharpshot19 (2007-02-21 21:50:20)

UnknownRanger
Squirrels, natures little speedbump.
+610|6363|Cali
Reading guides for how to fly is the worst thing to do...
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6399|the land of bourbon

UnknownRanger wrote:

Reading guides for how to fly is the worst thing to do...
why?
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
too_money2007
+145|6326|Keller, Tx

Phatso wrote:

too_money2007 wrote:

Only shows a good gunner if they can tv a target whilst upside down.
DID YOU KNOW THAT!
When you TV while being upside down, the TV missile comes out normally. The view is not upside down.
NOW YOU KNOW!

I think that very hard, fast circle strafing at about 70degrees (if 90 is sideways) works decently

Sliding works very well as said before because of hitbox lag.

Also, once you see the enemy shoot TV, move erratically (change directions suddenly, turn sharply).

(Easiest way to counter barrel roll? Go for the belly of the chopper (for MEC & Chinese)
If you miss, you're bound to hit the tail.)
Um, yes, I know how it works. The problem is, is someone that is unexperience will not want to shoot at tv missile being upside down because before they shoot, their view is flip-flopped. A "noob" will wait until they get a clean look at their target before shooting.

People with experience knows the fundamentals of it all and know how to do everything. I was simply stating the obvious.
Coprophiliac_Jack
+11|6646

Jello.01 wrote:

The best move is to do a barrel roll, then halfway through, cut the throttle. It doesn't matter if you lost any altitude, just as long as you don't miss the tv shot right after you are done rolling, otherwise, you're fucked.
Correct. I solo'ed for a bit in a scrim vs. aK (an australian clan) and their gunner missed me because he couldn't turn the missile down far enough. I lost the duel though because i tv-bugged and didn't have time to properly dodge the next missile.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard