BF2Craglyeye
+72|6674|Australia
At the moment im going through a rough patch.

Im getting hit with bullets, grenades, you name it. Im a magnet for it, no matter where i am im just getting smashed.

My movements are slow, and my aim has just gone to the shitter, my tracking aswell, i shoot at guys and it seems it takes me an extra 20 bullets to kill them, if they dont smash me first while in mid air(issue for another post).

Im getting extremely frustrated at my lack of form, which isnt helping the cause.

Im a colonel so when im not doing well, it frustrates me even more cause i should be doing better, and cant help but think what people think. "gee...this guy is pretty shit for his rank"

However even an alternate account doesnt fix my game playing ability even if k:d is a non issue.

Im just looking for some kind and inspiring words, maybe even some ways to improve or make things fun again????
samthenuker
Trunk Monkey
+2|6492
I'm not as far along as you are in rank, but I know how you feel.  Just keep at it , you'll get back in the swing of things!!!
m4s3rchi3f
+122|6296
quit for a long time.....then come back to it. Have fun.
Smithereener
+138|6317|California
Don't worry about what other people think (Who cares if they think you're crap for a colonel) and just play to have fun.

Or just keep playing and eventually, you'll see your good days come back. Everyone has a crappy day once in a while.
BakaBakaNeko2
Sniper Kitten Wins !
+16|6296|Malaysia
Rank doesn't matter. It's your skills.

And from what I hear from you it must be one of those $hitty days again. Don't worry we all suffer from it
soldevilla13
SuperFly
+21|6722|oregon
Get some friends online to squad play with you, it will help you immensely; they are your crutch until you can stand on your own. Plus they will make the game more interesting.
oChaos.Haze
+90|6439
For me, it's usually like a 3 day stretch.  I just don't play for a couple days when I feel one of those shitty streaks coming.  And I find that if I'm upset about something else, it also makes my playing go to hell.  Make gaming a secondary pleasure, and it tends to be easier to do well.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6329

Sounds like your talking about jet fighting? (Ramming etc.) well here's a tip....DOn't fly in a jet, or play air maps if you want to look good. I play on karkand with 32-48 people, and whore in the T-90 and M1A2. It is easy to score mad points, it helps to have a good squad and mates with apcs. I got 160 points the other night using the T-90. I killed so much, i got a screeny, 50-4 i think it was. Fun stuff.  Many repair points as well.
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
maniacmattie
Karma Whore.. LOL
+27|6302

BakaBakaNeko2 wrote:

Don't worry we all suffer from it
QFT

Although most of my days are shit.
VspyVspy
Sniper
+183|6674|A sunburnt country
Give up the pot dude or if that doesn't work, smoke more.
Djbrown
+129|6497|Adelaide, Aussieland

BF2Craglyeye wrote:

At the moment im going through a rough patch.

Im getting hit with bullets, grenades, you name it. Im a magnet for it, no matter where i am im just getting smashed.

My movements are slow, and my aim has just gone to the shitter, my tracking aswell, i shoot at guys and it seems it takes me an extra 20 bullets to kill them, if they dont smash me first while in mid air(issue for another post).

Im getting extremely frustrated at my lack of form, which isnt helping the cause.

Im a colonel so when im not doing well, it frustrates me even more cause i should be doing better, and cant help but think what people think. "gee...this guy is pretty shit for his rank"

However even an alternate account doesnt fix my game playing ability even if k:d is a non issue.

Im just looking for some kind and inspiring words, maybe even some ways to improve or make things fun again????
I can attest to that. normally craglyeye is pwning everyone but the few times i played with him lately hes been doing average. my solution, stay out of IO and get back to the jets! im a jet whore and once i started playing IO i was pretty good at it but then i come back 2 months later and can barely beat 2:1 k/d even with my all medic squad.

A few ownage rounds with the f35 on wake and it wasnt so much of a confidence booster as it was rage builder. being pounded by j10s all day made me rape the airfield for 3 rounds straight. after being merciless for over an hour i found im back to my best in IO and both forms of the game. i guess i just hated them more, and i wasnt playing for stats, i was playing to just kill everyone. no time for kniving snipers, blow them up with the grenade launcher from 1m away! dont waste time sniping with the ak-101, go in there and melt thier faces! so what if your k/d is crap and all you manage is damage assists, at least its more fun and you spend less time worrying about your k/d and points and more for having fun (nube-tubing everyone in IO is my personal fav. lol)
simmy.uk
+117|6439
Colonel is a pretty high rank. You should really be an expert with all forms of BF2, unless you have been points whoring or stats padding.

You've probably just been unlucky. Everyone gets those rounds whereby you spawn into the middle of a fragfest, then you respawn elsewhere and you get killed staright away by arty. Then a noob spawn kills you.
Even a pro gets killed a couple of times by noobs.

My advice is get back to basics. Become an infantry killing machine. Get onto some city maps-not IO 24/7 karkand, strap on an ak101 with gl attachment and show them noobs what your made of. If you are unskilled with the gun, here's your chance to practise.

Be the one who takes out those spawn killers.
san4
The Mas
+311|6689|NYC, a place to live
Learning new skills is what BF2 is all about, IMO. So try playing the game in a way you usually don't. Like playing for a few days only in Vodniks, never on foot. It would be a weird way to play, but you'd be learning new skills. I have no idea if it's possible to get a K/D ratio over 1 doing that, but maybe you could figure it out. Sometimes I get into a rut where I enjoy BF2 less than usual, and it's always because I've stopped learning new things.
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6679|In You Endo- Stoke

VspyVspy wrote:

Give up the pot dude or if that doesn't work, smoke more.
Ohh yeah!!

Smoke more!

I find being in a squad with mates alwyas makes me play better.
Also like many have said have a break from for a couple of days,i have found i play better once having a break .

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard