Lost-Soul
+26|6508
My best round is 197... Lost-Soul
CoronadoSEAL
pics or it didn't happen
+207|6517|USA
best round is inferior to best squad.  learn some teamwork.

Last edited by CoronadoSEAL (2007-02-15 15:26:28)

sithao
+63|6624|Los Angeles, California
45ish...Played it ounce and never again.
Lost-Soul
+26|6508

CoronadoSEAL wrote:

Huh!!!

You trying to say i'm not very good at team work?

Last edited by Craig1998 (2007-02-15 15:32:10)

bootsy
Banned
+9|6285
163,dont play it no more,to slow and booooooring
Lost-Soul
+26|6508

bootsy wrote:

163,dont play it no more,to slow and booooooring
What you play now?
CoronadoSEAL
pics or it didn't happen
+207|6517|USA

Craig1998 wrote:

CoronadoSEAL wrote:

Huh!!!

You trying to say i not very good a team work?
not my intention, no.  but rather than gloat your br score, gloat a best squad score.  squad play makes the game fun not people who whore tanks and spawnkill with no interest in winning the round or working as a team.  see my point?
Lost-Soul
+26|6508

CoronadoSEAL wrote:

Craig1998 wrote:

CoronadoSEAL wrote:

Huh!!!

not my intention, no.  but rather than gloat your br score, gloat a best squad score.  squad play makes the game fun not people who whore tanks and spawnkill with no interest in winning the round or working as a team.  see my point?
yeah...i got ya! but i play as a team member all the time. I for one, don't tank whore and two, i always want to win the round.
CoronadoSEAL
pics or it didn't happen
+207|6517|USA

Craig1998 wrote:

CoronadoSEAL wrote:

Craig1998 wrote:

Huh!!!

yeah...i got ya! but i play as a team member all the time. I for one, don't tank whore and two, i always want to win the round.
like i said, i wasn't saying things because of what you do.  generally man, generally. 
secreast out.
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6747|Mark it zero.

CoronadoSEAL wrote:

Craig1998 wrote:

CoronadoSEAL wrote:

Huh!!!

I got my best round of 213 while working with my squad and we destroyed the enemy titan. I started out as engineer capping silos and destroying enemy tanks. The only vehicle I used was an FAV, transport ship, and an APC to launch onto the enemy titan. Once onboard I went assault because the assault rifles rape everything, plus I would be able to revive my teammates who die from enemy APMs and RDX.
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6694|UK

CoronadoSEAL wrote:

Craig1998 wrote:

CoronadoSEAL wrote:

Huh!!!

most of the time time i get a best squad score when in a squad on my own teamwork fails
link52787
+29|6520
I'm kinda bored with 2142, so I went on to play Project Reality.
straz_mataz
Banned
+86|6533|Edmonton Alberta
SmilingBuddha
You laughin' at me, bitch?
+44|6647|Hong Kong
I got a BR score of 80-ish. Went commander for the 1st half of the Titan round, and defended the Titan when the shields went down.
kachunkachunk
+8|6388|Ontario

link52787 wrote:

This, guys, is a very meaningful, on-topic, and appropriate post, so I'm quoting it.

Anyway, I don't know what my best round score is without rewards. How does one check? Is it in the stats?
Also, Craig's a good squad player. He can dole out handjobs while dealing headshots. With no hands. Amazing.

Seriously, don't assume he's a bad team mate just because. I'm thinking his score is better BECAUSE of the teamwork.

EDIT: Whooop. Just 104, it seems.
http://battlefield.ea.com/battlefield/b … ;Profiles=

Last edited by kachunkachunk (2007-02-15 21:35:50)

psH
Banned
+217|6382|Sydney
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6533|Valhalla
151 defending the Titan
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6488|Gogledd Cymru

link52787 wrote:

you are smart my friend youll see me and my clan on their if your on euro servers [EtE] clan that is
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6492|N. Ireland
95 lol. I mainly played sniper so I wasn't capping a lot etc. I remember the round too. Earned my Valarous and Titan Defend Gold in that round. I loved it.
Rubix-Cubes
+123|6654|UK
203, the game took almost 2 hours on a 26 man server, the map suez canel, the map was not full, but the game went right to the wire, i think my squad ended up with over 600 points
Zefar
+116|6648|Sweden
118 and I was mainly getting points from the killing. The round went pretty good to.

Edit: Titan mode to at either defending or attacking.

Last edited by Zefar (2007-02-16 14:29:52)

Panitz4670
+6|6520|Bundaberg-Australia
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6499|so randum
80 something
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
druid
+2|6274

woot! first post