Dizazter
Crazy has a mind of its own
+0|6843
Ok I noticed since the new patch, if you get killed and then revived by a medic you dont get a "death". Do you not get a death in your stats too then? Also if you get revived does the person who shot you lose the kill?
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6870|San Francisco

Person who shot you gets a kill, you do not get a death.
Jodah3
+1|6761
Yes to the first question and no to the second.

You do not get a 'death' until you respawn, thus if you are revived then the 'death' never happened and is never recorded in your stats.

Your enemy is awarded his kill point, however, as soon as you hit the ground and he sees "You have killed so and so".  If you're revived his points don't change as they are already part of his stats.
Blankwindow
+1|6747
acutally you get the death the moment you can not be revived. if your blown up by something and you can not be revived or your kills in like an aa gun you automatically get the death. But if you can be revived then you don't get the death until you respawn normally. i went one round 35-2 because i kept getting medded and resuplied.
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6786

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=4465 wrote:

When an enemy sniper fires a .50 caliber bullet slicing through your nose, splattering your cortex, and leaving through the hole it makes in the back of your skull, you don't die. You're simply "critically wounded". Sure, you're wounded. Critically? Very critical. So critical, in fact, that you'll die in fifteen seconds if you don't get electrotherapy to mend your head. Technology in the near future, I can't wait! When you're critically wounded you still have a chance to come back to life via defribs. During those 15 seconds of waiting, your recent injury does not count as death. After all, you've only lost the capacity to think and live. Only when your timelimit is up will your body disappear into oblivion, you are rendered unsavable and your death count goes up by one. If you're revived, no kills are added. However, if your foot is shot with a pistol when you're climbing up a ladder, you do die. Which includes a +1 to death score.
he_who_says_zonk
+17|6743
Ooh, that quote is wrong. If you get HS by a sniper rifle you can't be revived. It happened to me twice just last night. I hate people who are both extremely cynical and completely misinformed
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6786

Really? Ah pfft, i just needed a very gory unrealistic situation, didn't know you die from those lol.
Blankwindow
+1|6747
i think you got screwed then zonk. Because i have been revived after being shot in the head by the m95. I remember because i shot the sniper who shot me originally and watched him fall out of the tower on ghost town.
Dizazter
Crazy has a mind of its own
+0|6843
Thanks for the info guys

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard