<<R2>>Capt.HKS
+15|6641|Australia

E1_ned wrote:

had a real good laugh....

i think hackers do the hacking because they have some extreme low convidence problem in real life.
hacking makes 'em feel superior to others, showing off to others that they rule...
but then we see what kind of people they are, and it is sad to see. these losers are dumb as hell.

why reset????
the whole world knows his name by now and he'll get baned as soon he enters a server. if he is not allready written on every banlist on this world.
the best thing is... he maybe has one or two friends to whom he showed of with those stats... they'll have a real laugh.... i know i would
That was the plan as anyone I have reported for padding etc have never been reset, not a single 1. So its better if all admins/players know about him and he gets banned on as many servers as possible. That way even if he changes account names he still won't be able to play.
ECH
+50|6661|Some where near you

<<R2>>Capt.HKS wrote:

Snake wrote:

ECH wrote:

Gee, at one time people posted that hacking didn't exist.  National anthem was "I never saw a hacker".  Where are you people now a days LOL
Oh, because 1 person really represents the entire BF2 community doesnt it?

Hackers are rare - nobody can ever say that there are NO hackers in any online game. However the amount of people who do hack is so small, that when they are found everyones like "OMFG EVERYONE HACKS".
Stop looking at this 1 dimensionally.
We have caught 3 hackers in the last 3 weeks. This guy was the 1st one in that 3 week period. We have caught a lot more than just those 3 so its more common than you think.
Thank you, that dude is just delusional because he can no longer say "I never saw hackers in BF2" or what here's another one "I've played xxx hours and never noticed any hacking".  In any case it's more then just one isolated case.  Stop being stupid just because this one incident was recorded doesn't mean it's the only incident, noob!
<<R2>>Capt.HKS
+15|6641|Australia
Anybody who says there aren't any hacks is delusional or using a hack themselves. There are hacks, there have been since the BF2 demo. Everybody would have played with or against a hacker at some time. The majority of them suck though even using a hack which is why some may not have noticed any. But if a person who has got genuine skill mixes that with a hack then they stand out like dogballs.

However just because someone has some skill doesn't mean they also hack. We haven't and won't ever call anyone a hacker/cheater or kick or ban them without proof 1st.
arson
+99|6655|New York
When I looked at the server list displaying his past playing history I was pissed to see that we played on some of the same servers..... It would be great if punkbuster stepped it up  little so we would not have to deal with his kind of trash....
Not
Great success!
+216|6595|Chandler, AZ
Priceless
<<R2>>Capt.HKS
+15|6641|Australia

arson wrote:

When I looked at the server list displaying his past playing history I was pissed to see that we played on some of the same servers..... It would be great if punkbuster stepped it up  little so we would not have to deal with his kind of trash....
When we banned him off our server he went straight off to play on a BFROE admined server, one of the Insomnia 365 servers. I jumped on their TS to let them know but none of them had access to take PB SS's. We also let the Insomnia guys know as well and I believe he has been banned from all their servers now. As for the rest well that's why I posted his CD hash for any admins out there that want to manually ban him. Just add it into your BF2CC ban list manually.

Last edited by <<R2>>Capt.HKS (2007-02-16 13:41:46)

oChaos.Haze
+90|6456
I just have to say, I'm telling friends of mine who don't even game to watch (listen) to the vid.  That shit is hilarious.  The line where one of you guys say, "Do you get off on pulling one over on people?  Cause that certainly has it's draw."  Brilliant...+1
joviaaldreetje
+1|6702
You guys are my heroes...seriously

LMFAO
<<R2>>Capt.HKS
+15|6641|Australia
Thanks guys. Also thanks to all the people who have come onto our TS to drop by to say hi as well as our server. I've been bombarded with emails, pms, posts etc etc since it came it. Glad everyone enjoyed it. Its good for a laugh.
Merlin
+3|6573|Ireland

<<R2>>Capt.HKS wrote:

Thanks guys. Also thanks to all the people who have come onto our TS to drop by to say hi as well as our server. I've been bombarded with emails, pms, posts etc etc since it came it. Glad everyone enjoyed it. Its good for a laugh.
No thank you. Its guys like you who help to keep this wonderful game fair and enjoyable. Well done again.
avman633
+116|6382
That was hilarious. What a dumbass. Nice job guys
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6712|Howell, Mi USA

Hurricane wrote:

ROFL I remember old Nitro. Some people are fucking idiots.
Nitro was the best, only because he tryed lieing about it saying "his friend was playing his account"

Rofl

Stupid h4ck3rz
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard