legionair
back to i-life
+336|6614|EU

zeidmaan wrote:

sdlettonieCZLV wrote:

Just had some great rounds with zeidmaan and GermanLegionaire, maybe there were even more guys from forumz, dunno The point is we were doing great and having fun. Yay! Well, I just broked my headset it is hard to hear enemy steps when it is hanging on one of your ears Have to fix that. ggg!
Yep I was Sl twice than Legionare once or twice. Pretty good rounds. Than I took my chance at commanding 3 rounds and I can safely say I did a GREAT job. I had 4 good SLs (R@ge from here was one of them) and 2 rounds in a row we took all the flags (doesn't happen often) with around 100 tickets to spare. Than 3rd round we didn't but we won with at least 150 tickets left.
I was amazed at how good people were. They were defending flags, ordering great artillery strikes, backing each other up... good times....

btw dudes put the BF2 tags when you log in so I can recognize you.
And add me to x-fire if you use it.
Me<3Arty! About xfire, I would add you, but damn there are at least 10 people with zeid in name and I have to choose the right one! You better add us to xfire
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6773

Got in some rounds with Jahman, Slayer and Mike on PR last night.  Was quite fun.  At some point some quirky english kid was on VOIP.  was absolutely hilarious...almost the second coming of trentnorris
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6711|The Netherlands
Lol pr is interesting, in the first round i died 10 times and saw no action at all, all i did was die. In the second round i finally got a guy in my sights popping up from nowhere so i shoot. Me on ts: yay i killed a guy! soup on ts: echo you shot me! Soup was my squadleader.

Last edited by Echo (2007-03-30 17:10:56)

Echo
WOoKie
Anyone playing pr today?
l41e
+677|6639

I'm going to be playing 0.6 later. April Fool's.
Echo
WOoKie

k30dxedle wrote:

I'm going to be playing 0.6 later. [color=#bla]April Fool's.[/color]
You trying to fool me k30?
l41e
+677|6639

Echo wrote:

k30dxedle wrote:

I'm going to be playing 0.6 later. [color=#bla]April Fool's.[/color]
You trying to fool me k30?
Psh, no.
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6742

Echo wrote:

Lol pr is interesting, in the first round i died 10 times and saw no action at all, all i did was die. In the second round i finally got a guy in my sights popping up from nowhere so i shoot. Me on ts: yay i killed a guy! soup on ts: echo you shot me! Soup was my squadleader.
dont listen to superfly, he teamkills more than anyone in PR. Constantly getting tk'ed by him when I am SL, and usually just when I have traveled half the map to replace my rally point, then just as i am about to deploy it BAM, Soup Tk's theDude
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6773

theDude5B wrote:

Echo wrote:

dont listen to superfly, he teamkills more than anyone in PR. Constantly getting tk'ed by him when I am SL, and usually just when I have traveled half the map to replace my rally point, then just as i am about to deploy it BAM, Soup Tk's theDude
I've gotten much better about the TK's dude.  I don't hardly teamkill anymore!  Btw, when you get your new connection?

I just moved this weekend and set up my new 2.5mbps connection and it is fucking incredible compared to my old crappy cable modem.  Freedom at last
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6614|EU

superfly_cox wrote:

theDude5B wrote:

Echo wrote:

I've gotten much better about the TK's dude.  I don't hardly teamkill anymore!  Btw, when you get your new connection?

I just moved this weekend and set up my new 2.5mbps connection and it is fucking incredible compared to my old crappy cable modem.  Freedom at last
damn... how much I would like to play PR, but my fu*king headset is broken and that means no commander whoring and no squad work...
Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|6719|Germany

You just need to learn how to type fast. Very, very fast.
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6773

what is up with all these broken headphones.  you can get an okay headset w/microphone for around 20euro.  go out and get something.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6729|The Hague, Netherlands

superfly_cox wrote:

what is up with all these broken headphones.  you can get an okay headset w/microphone for around 20euro.  go out and get something.
word, bought mine for like 11, some years ago, the wire is all screwed up but it still works fine.
I dunno were some people get theirs but... it's surely made of candy
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6614|EU

That mine is also for about  15 euro, it still works great but there is a technical damage if you know what i mean. And no, I even didnt drop it on flour, it just went on two pieces Though i could take a glue and fix that, but then no guarantee returning it back to store.

Typing is good Mike, but in PR not good enough...
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6742
tried out my new headset at the weekend. seems pretty good although there is some electrical noise when it is silent which is annoying me.

should be getting my new inet connection on the 11th this month so will be back playing some PR then.
l41e
+677|6639

Finally got off my butt and downloaded 0.5. Going to install it, right after 1.41.
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6614|EU

k30dxedle wrote:

Finally got off my butt and downloaded 0.5. Going to install it, right after 1.41.
was about time move your butt you lazy troll!
l41e
+677|6639

That reminds me. I still have to re-download and install TS.
Echo
WOoKie
So who's up for a game of pr tonight? I havent got ns so i think i m going to play pr.
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6614|EU

Past days I have a lot of work to do for school, so no much playing at evenings, and when Im ready to play, it is too late and everyone sleeps already
What can I do is only idle on server. Im going to get some PR at weekend though, so be in touch
l41e
+677|6639

I just got off Devfile.com 24/7 Al Basrah...
Echo
WOoKie
It seems we dont have to look for pr servers to play on anymore.
l41e
+677|6639

Echo wrote:

It seems we dont have to look for pr servers to play on anymore.
Enlighten me.
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6734|Topside

Echo is running a PR server on his ipod.
Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|6719|Germany

I've got a cool sig.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard