legionair
back to i-life
+336|6622|EU

As a medic, you can revive or try to revive only 6 times I guess, then they run out and you have to pick another kit from some fallen medic. Revive whoring wont give you so many points unless you expose yourself to danger I think... You get point bonuses for working in squad and it depends alot on situation. More dangerous to your life and you survive or more dengerous to your team and you defend- you score points
Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|6727|Germany

But you can get "shock paddle ammo" when standing next to a jepp/APC i think. And dropping a smoke grenade before reviving can safe lives. Yours and the live of the guy who is being revived. I mean, you've gat 30 seconds, so there is no need to hurry.
zeidmaan
+234|6414|Vienna

Everything that "resupplies" can resupply everything. Ammo bags can resupply light AT and shock paddles.
I'm just not sure whether 1 ammo bag is enough to resupply a rocket. And it takes time of course.

And in case I didnt mention, rally points have limited supplies also.
Zodiaccup
+42|6545

zeidmaan wrote:

Everything that "resupplies" can resupply everything. Ammo bags can resupply light AT and shock paddles.
That never worked for me as light AT,  no matter how many ammo bags are on the ground,
no matter how long i wait, it just don't recharge. Maybe it's a bug. But it's damn annoying.
And obviously i'm not the only one with this problem.

Last edited by Zodiaccup (2007-03-22 11:04:50)

Mike<Eagle23>
+359|6727|Germany

anyone playin' PR today?
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6755|Hell, p.o box 666

nope... strangely my DVD Roms arent anymore recognized by my system
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6749
sounds like they are buggered.

might join a bit later for a short time.
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6719|The Netherlands
I still didnt get a chance to try pr, when are you guys playing again?
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6755|Hell, p.o box 666

guess tonight....
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6780

i will play tonight probably
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6749
i will play tonight probably, if not definitely
Mike<Eagle23>
+359|6727|Germany

superfly_cox wrote:

JahManRed
wank
+646|6627|IRELAND

Mike<Eagle23> wrote:

superfly_cox wrote:

zeidmaan
+234|6414|Vienna

I might join you too.
Do you guys get on TS or squad up and use games VOIP ?
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6749
hey zeidmaan, yeah we join the bf2 bmb TS channel and then just try to use that to communicate. for some reason my VoIP doesnt work on some servers so I can not communicate unless on TS.

it is funny at times because I will sometimes appoint Superfly or NooBesT as my Communications Officers and they relay my commands to the squad with their VoIP.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6692
I would be so down for this. Thing is I really don't get to play video games too much lately.
But tonight I will be playing most likely.

Last edited by Superior Mind (2007-03-26 11:22:16)

Mike<Eagle23>
+359|6727|Germany

Someone tell me when you are starting to play PR, I'll be hanging around on TS and playing a bit 2142 now.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6737|The Hague, Netherlands

well played some...

Airport it was, hmm Loaded the map, and zap Sound went off played with no sound, then thought, 4 jets !!!!!

and I could enter, but no way to leave ze building where they were in.

loaded another map and crashed !!!

more fun tomorrow I hope !
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Mike<Eagle23>
+359|6727|Germany

Hm, how long did you wait? You know, all aircrafts have to be warmed up for about 30 seconds
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6622|EU

isnt he talking about map where 4 MEC jets are in a hangar? you can enter them, even shoot, but no driving away...
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6749
you cant drive them away but if you stay in it long enough, the jet will try to move but will blow up!
zeidmaan
+234|6414|Vienna

where was everyone? I was on TS, PR channel and no one showed up.
Went on iGi, 64 players and had few good rounds. We even played Al Basrah extraction with 64 players.
Than I went pilot squad for one round, transported people around the map.
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6622|EU

Just had some great rounds with zeidmaan and GermanLegionaire, maybe there were even more guys from forumz, dunno The point is we were doing great and having fun. Yay! Well, I just broked my headset it is hard to hear enemy steps when it is hanging on one of your ears Have to fix that. ggg!
Mike<Eagle23>
+359|6727|Germany

Hm, 3rd time i played PR, and I managed to get a 0.5 K/D. I feel good
Then my computer crashed...

Last edited by Mike<Eagle23> (2007-03-29 13:24:29)

zeidmaan
+234|6414|Vienna

sdlettonieCZLV wrote:

Just had some great rounds with zeidmaan and GermanLegionaire, maybe there were even more guys from forumz, dunno The point is we were doing great and having fun. Yay! Well, I just broked my headset it is hard to hear enemy steps when it is hanging on one of your ears Have to fix that. ggg!
Yep I was Sl twice than Legionare once or twice. Pretty good rounds. Than I took my chance at commanding 3 rounds and I can safely say I did a GREAT job. I had 4 good SLs (R@ge from here was one of them) and 2 rounds in a row we took all the flags (doesn't happen often) with around 100 tickets to spare. Than 3rd round we didn't but we won with at least 150 tickets left.
I was amazed at how good people were. They were defending flags, ordering great artillery strikes, backing each other up... good times....

btw dudes put the BF2 tags when you log in so I can recognize you.
And add me to x-fire if you use it. (just "zeid" or use the x-fire button under my name).

Last edited by zeidmaan (2007-03-30 04:31:45)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard