Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6319|Australia
3-4 with a NES. Duck hunt, Super Mario Bros, SMB 3, and megaman 3. Good times.
daffytag
cheese-it!
+104|6567
Played my friends snes and gameboy classics. My most favourite was a friends acorn computer. He had great games on that, adams family, dizzy the egg, james pond robocod, micro machines. My dad got a pc, which had commander keen, that was a classic. Then got an N64 at 7 or 8, I think. First games were Super Mario 64, and Diddy Kong racing.
11sog_raider
a gaurdian of life
+112|6451|behind my rifle
sega genesis, and the original nintendo at about 5, duck hunt, and top gun, plus sonic
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6492|so randum
Whenver Pokemon B/R/Y came out, on a old school grey gameboy
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6671|In You Endo- Stoke
5-6 it think, atari with joysticks that you plug into the tv.

Had a few different games,best one being a 2d tank game were you bounce the shots of the wall to kill ther other tank.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6482|Gogledd Cymru

super mario brothers Gameboy Chunky yellow one
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6359|Columbus, Ohio
When they were first invented.
kiteboarderni
+62|6672
2.GB colour
3.GBA
4.PS2
5.PC
6.DS
7.PSP
Tetn1s
+59|6634|Los Angeles
6-Playstation
7-N64
9-Playstation 2
10-Computer
12-Wii
12-Dance Dance Revolution in arcade

Last edited by Ned_Z (2007-02-16 19:10:53)

chittydog
less busy
+586|6827|Kubra, Damn it!

Jesus, I'm old...

I started at age 5. My parents got this big Pong console in 1979. It had no AC adapter and took SIX D-Cell batteries to run. Me and my pal across the street played the crap outta that thing until he got an Atari 2600 for Christmas the next year. Then we moved on to Missle Command. It was sooooo sweet!
reaper_654
confused??
+36|6288|ohio,USA
3 or 4 but man cant remeber back that far lol
Protecus
Prophet of Certain Certainties
+28|6514
10 with Duke Nukem. The orginal 2D version. Classic

Got completely and hopelessly hooked with Starsiege:Tribes at 13.

Been screwed ever since
Slickdawg8
Visit TAW.NET
+58|6770|Long Island
when i was like 5, 6, maybe 7...i got a sega genesis for my birthday.  ever since then i have been hooked.  after that i got a Nintendo 64 and then i went to sega dreamcast then to xbox 1 , then to a kickass PC, then to xbox 360, then to an even more kickass pc
Choclot
+21|6535
6 with nintendo 64. Played a bit of doom on PC but I was too scared to play it heaps lol
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6440

Guys do u advice me to get a 360, or shall I wait for the PS3, I don't think I can afford the PS3 though O_o

The first console that I owned was sega with mortal combat 4 or w/e the number was. xD
dead_rac00n
+12|6475|DTC
4 or 5 with a Pong-like that was integrated in my granma's TV. Never found what the TV name was...
Retalliation[1337]
Robin Hood ---> "u got arrownd"
+51|6467|Belgium
4-Game boy the very first mario
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6616|Birmingham, UK

rabee2789b wrote:

Guys do u advice me to get a 360, or shall I wait for the PS3, I don't think I can afford the PS3 though O_o

The first console that I owned was sega with mortal combat 4 or w/e the number was. xD
Godammit!

1. Get a Wii
2. Save for a Xbox360 for when Halo3 comes out.
3. Savour your satisfaction for getting the two best gaming platforms (after a custom built PC, of course!)

There's a reason PS3s aren't selling in the US and just sitting on shelves (try saying that after a few drinks...PROFANITY ALERT!). Try and figure it out - !

You just can't go wrong with that...
All the best,
Andy!

P.S. I nearly forgot! I started with a NES at 5! Quickly onto SNES and then the progression of Nintendo consoles. Had the Segas. Ataris were good for me to go back to. Toyed with a PlayStation...didn't really hit it.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6637
I started with atari
panda-pat
+10|6480|Sydney, Australia
4-5- sega saturn
5- Playstation
8- Gameboy Color
8-9- PC
10- PS2
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6440

TheDarkRaven wrote:

rabee2789b wrote:

Godammit!

1. Get a Wii
3. Savour your satisfaction for getting the two best gaming platforms (after a custom built PC, of course!)

There's a reason PS3s aren't selling in the US and just sitting on shelves (try saying that after a few drinks...PROFANITY ALERT!). Try and figure it out - !

All the best,
Andy!

P.S. I nearly forgot! I started with a NES at 5! Quickly onto SNES and then the progression of Nintendo consoles. Had the Segas. Ataris were good for me to go back to. Toyed with a PlayStation...didn't really hit it.
thanx for the help bro!. I don't think I am going to get a wii, 360 most probably, I am trying to sell my ps2 atm on ebay
bootsy
Banned
+9|6279
pong back in the day,then everything since then
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6616|Birmingham, UK

rabee2789b wrote:

TheDarkRaven wrote:

rabee2789b wrote:

Godammit!

1. Get a Wii

All the best,
Andy!

thanx for the help bro!. I don't think I am going to get a wii, 360 most probably, I am trying to sell my ps2 atm on ebay
No problem! The Wii was the first of the new-gen of consoles that I've got (going to get a 360 soon). I just can't stop recommending it - great fun! But, indeed, the Xbox360 trashes the PS3 hands down (if you really want a Blu-Ray player - buy a good one dammit!)!
stkhoplite
Banned
+564|6472|Sheffield-England
10... i played a quake with my dad, so i've been playing for nearly 4 years
ozzie_johnson
+98|6650|Penrith, N.S.W, Australia
around 5ish on brothers nes.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard