teddybear11
+1|6298
hi if you like call of duty 2 i have a suver for you to go on we are all about fun and playing hard and fair,
it is my faverit game and battle field 2 is a close second.
if you are intersted pls let me no and i will send you the i p. i dont like pushing things on people so just ask me lol
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6778|PNW

teddybear11 wrote:

hi if you like call of duty 2 i have a suver for you to go on we are all about fun and playing hard and fair,
it is my faverit game and battle field 2 is a close second.
if you are intersted pls let me no and i will send you the i p. i dont like pushing things on people so just ask me lol
Translated:

Hi, if you like 'Call of Duty 2,' (my favorite game, topping BF2), I have a good server for you. We're all about fun and playing hard and fair. If you're interested, let me know and I'll send you the IP. I don't like pushing things on people, so just ask me.
Suggestion:

Just stick the name of your server in your post. I don't think anybody will try to complain about advertising, and most everyone here's too lazy to go about asking you privately (including me).
bootsy
Banned
+9|6293
lol,, funny translation

Last edited by bootsy (2007-02-14 06:08:26)

d4rkst4r
biggie smalls
+72|6459|Ontario, Canada
take an english course
"you know life is what we make it, and a chance is like a picture, it'd be nice if you just take it"
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6778|PNW

d4rkst4r wrote:

take an english course
Dunno where he's from. Could be German, having learned English from chat rooms...
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6455

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

d4rkst4r wrote:

take an english course
Dunno where he's from. Could be German, having learned English from chat rooms...
please don't try and teach english over the internet, save ur knowledge to yourself!

Edit: add me to xfire evildead2789, I play cod2 xD

Last edited by rabee2789b (2007-02-14 06:42:38)

teddybear11
+1|6298
Thank u for reminding me i have dexslia i will try and do better
web page ishttp://www.freewebs.com/eliteairborne-clan/
the IP is 85.234.148.8:28960
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6778|PNW

teddybear11 wrote:

Thank u for reminding me i have dexslia i will try and do better
web page ishttp://www.freewebs.com/eliteairborne-clan/
the IP is 85.234.148.8:28960
I don't think anybody intended to hurt your feelings, but this is one of the things computerized grammar/spell checking is for. You did well enough listing the website and IP...
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6475

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

d4rkst4r wrote:

take an english course
Naww, Europeans are all forced to learn many different languages at a young age, he likely has dexslia.
edt: Wow he does..

Last edited by doctastrangelove1964 (2007-02-14 19:00:06)

Protecus
Prophet of Certain Certainties
+28|6528
Dexslia? You have Dexslia? sounds like a VD....
Hama-Raptor-UK
+58|6429|West Midlands
will try it some time, i enjoy the fast pace of CoD2
teddybear11
+1|6298
im welsh mate, not from eu, if any 1 wonts to come they we be very welcome
zeidmaan
+234|6421|Vienna

Is the server there to serve the interests of corporate bastards or is it there "for the people" (cracked) ? 
teddybear11
+1|6298
lol it is free to be a member and to play as well
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6397

Hama-Raptor-UK wrote:

will try it some time, i enjoy the fast pace of CoD2
Your sig's too big.  Replace it before a mod does it for you.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6778|PNW

doctastrangelove1964 wrote:

Naww, Europeans are all forced to learn many different languages at a young age
Doesn't mean they're going to be able to speak them very well. I forgot much of my Spanish, from disuse.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6571|Area 51

d4rkst4r wrote:

take an english course
You people need to stop bashing other people's English! Not everyone has English as their first language or just don't know how to speak English as well as you can. Just leave him alone, you understood what he said right? So leave it for what it is.
And now some twat is going to come with, ''Why do you think the spelling correcting thing is there for?''
Well, its a forum, not literature, so people should be able to make mistakes, and aslong as you can understand him, whats the problem with some spelling mistakes?

EDIT: Or some people have dyslexia.

Last edited by RDMC(2) (2007-02-16 01:45:32)

fierce
I love [fiSh]
+167|6574

RDMC(2) wrote:

d4rkst4r wrote:

take an english course
You people need to stop bashing other people's English! Not everyone has English as their first language or just don't know how to speak English as well as you can. Just leave him alone, you understood what he said right? So leave it for what it is.
And now some twat is going to come with, ''Why do you think the spelling correcting thing is there for?''
Well, its a forum, not literature, so people should be able to make mistakes, and aslong as you can understand him, whats the problem with some spelling mistakes?

+1
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6778|PNW

teddybear11 wrote:

im welsh mate, not from eu, if any 1 wonts to come they we be very welcome
Good on you. Always wanted to learn the language.

RDMC(2) wrote:

d4rkst4r wrote:

take an english course

Since I was the only one who brought up spell check, I get to reciprocate and call you a twat as well, for posting in emboldened red font that would wilt the brain of a Microsoft lawyer.

I realize that the site isn't an a source of all-important communiqué, but we do what we can to keep up its visual quality, and efforts include suggesting utilities that will do such effortlessly.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2007-02-16 02:23:08)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard