Eboreus
Member of Foamy's Card Cult
+46|6668
seesh you got too much time on your hand.
who cares if thats their only way to have fun and get up in the ladder? let them do their shit, even losers deserve a place to be.
and on a sidenote: (IF) EA still cares, I would try to not get caught on a server like this. they will hardly distinguish between k/p lamer and k/p party-pooper
SmilingBuddha
You laughin' at me, bitch?
+44|6669|Hong Kong

gene_pool wrote:

Yaocelotl wrote:

=]-[f= ig88 wrote:

التعريفات wrote:

Des.Kmal wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

This thread has been officially derailed.
/quote
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6513|N. Ireland
i break all the trends baby yeah.

Last edited by leetkyle (2007-02-11 05:14:36)

hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6784|mansfield

SmilingBuddha wrote:

gene_pool wrote:

Yaocelotl wrote:

/quote
quotepyramid.com
Megalomaniac
Formerly known as Missionless
+92|6348|105 RVK

Yaocelotl wrote:

=]-[f= ig88 wrote:

التعريفات wrote:

Des.Kmal wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Nope.

I couldn't care less what other people do on their accounts.  They paid for the game...so let them play it.  Knife/Pistol/High Points/Padders doesn't affect me one way or the other.

stryyker wrote:

Simon
basically
+838|6678|UK

=]-[f= ig88 wrote:

التعريفات wrote:

Des.Kmal wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Nope.

I couldn't care less what other people do on their accounts.  They paid for the game...so let them play it.  Knife/Pistol/High Points/Padders doesn't affect me one way or the other.

stryyker wrote:

التعريفات wrote:

n0sX
+71|6475

Simon wrote:

=]-[f= ig88 wrote:

التعريفات wrote:

stryyker wrote:

shlodd
+1|6543
let people play how they want to. its a game. have fun.
cMD-RR
+17|6308
/care
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6602|MANCHESTERRR

n0sX wrote:

Simon wrote:

=]-[f= ig88 wrote:

التعريفات wrote:

legionair
back to i-life
+336|6643|EU

Simon wrote:

=]-[f= ig88 wrote:

التعريفات wrote:

Des.Kmal wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Nope.

stryyker wrote:

klassekock
Proud Born Loser
+68|6607|Sweden

pers0nah wrote:

n0sX wrote:

Simon wrote:

SizzlingMidget
+39|6320|UK

sdlettonieCZLV wrote:

Simon wrote:

=]-[f= ig88 wrote:

التعريفات wrote:

Des.Kmal wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Nope.

Stealth_Bain
+19|6517|England, United Kingdom

gene_pool wrote:

Yaocelotl wrote:

=]-[f= ig88 wrote:

التعريفات wrote:

Des.Kmal wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Nope.

/quote
jsnipy
+3,276|6543|...

Des.Kmal wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Nope.

Stealth_Bain
+19|6517|England, United Kingdom

Stealth_Bain wrote:

gene_pool wrote:

Yaocelotl wrote:

/quote
quote myself, lol
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6572|Scotland
Knife and pistol servers, or just knife servers are the most fun you can have in the game, find a good one with an admin and its amazing, within seconds of you dying your revived, and the teamwork is amazing, one server, the commander is the admin, and he sits and tells every squad where to go, which route to take to get the jump on them. Im sick to death of people who go "OMG BUT THEYRE GETTING MORE POINTS!!!1" who gives a shit? at the end of the day, its...a...game. Let peoples play however they want to bloody play, if theyre getting more points, then join in the fun.
Dragonclaw
+186|6325|Florida

Machine_Madness wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Nope.

thats what you think?

Do you like seeing your rank in the world? i know i like to see it.

So if they cheat for points they will be higher on the leader board, thus making everyone else on the leader board somehwere else where there not ment to be.

i remember after they wiped those poeples stats for the transport glitch i went up around 1000-2000 spaces
So what? Points are numbers in a game. They dont matter. Stop crying about statpadders before someone statpads on you and ruins your numbers. Its a game. Stop whining about a form of gameplay.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6520|so randum

Stealth_Bain wrote:

gene_pool wrote:

Yaocelotl wrote:

/quote
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6364
It´s teh pure pwnage!
https://www.abload.de/thumb/screen012a42e.jpg
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6569|UK

Machine_Madness wrote:

So if they cheat for points they will be higher on the leader board, thus making everyone else on the leader board somehwere else where there not ment to be.
Oooo noes I am one place lower down than I would other wise be :S.  Fs, its not even as if theres major points to be had in those servers that you couldnt do in a normal conquest or titan match.

Once again Thomas Morgan has shown us the way!  I almost never look at anyone elses stats appart from those on my buddies list, should I check the guy ahead of me in the leaderboard and he has something like 8000:500 ratio with knife, I might laugh or perhaps I will forget about it as quick as I read it.  Makes absolutley no difference to anyone here what someone does on there account.  For the sake of one spot on the leaderboard, which really only starts to matter in the top 100 providing you give a flying fuck about ur position in a video game!

Martyn
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6777|Hell, p.o box 666

I´ve played KP the other day, done a shiny 667:3 K/D and reported myself to BFROE. They answered, who cares?!?!?!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard