Fuzzball_the_Shooter
The Photographer.
+81|6713|Central Valley,California
I've tried, but I can't seem to get them. I've been trying on 42 player servers. What's the easiest way to get it, atleast for you guys.
vpyroman
Aeon Supreme commander
+16|6625|UCF
the 30 pts score? Go knife as Recon and be on a 64 man map with only 17 people playing.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6508|so randum
titan one, easy as the round last so long. I aint got the conquest one, so no help there
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Fuzzball_the_Shooter
The Photographer.
+81|6713|Central Valley,California

fatherted13 wrote:

titan one, easy as the round last so long. I aint got the conquest one, so no help there
How many players, map size, and map do you reccomend?
-MP-Nuke1266
+20|6724
I have veteran for both.. for conquest, I would go on a 64 player gibraltar or verdun(where I got it) where there aren't many people on...

Titan mode is rather easy, any map should last long enough to get the badge. If required, help prolong the game.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6508|so randum

Fuzzball_the_Shooter wrote:

fatherted13 wrote:

How many players, map size, and map do you reccomend?
Yeh, as long as teams are balenced, size can be anything, i got mine on a 50 man server, and a large map, Shuia Taiba or whatever, thats a good one
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
NZDeathBoy
+20|6708|Chch, New Zealand
What commander badge are you trying to get? I have gold of both....
zeidmaan
+234|6423|Vienna

move your titan away so the titans dont get in podding range. This will make sure the round lasts long because chances are small that someone will destroy the titan from inside.
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6447|Brisbane, Australia

NZDeathBoy wrote:

What commander badge are you trying to get? I have gold of both....
subtle e-penis reference ignored, @ fuzzball: just try and find low populated 64 man servers, and follow the tips from the rest of the posts here. 30 commander points (and 20 minutes IAR) in around isn't a huge amount - its the 4000 global commander points for the next two (8,000 in total) for the golds that takes the time.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
ZCaliber
+12|6519|Between Canada and Iowa
Find a 32 player 24/7 Camp Gibraltar server. You'll eventually get your conquest commander badge there. Less players = more commander points I believe (The points you get from squad leader success points are only bonus... A shame really)

Titan is by far the easier of the two to achive.
sparrowpisuke
Fractalman
+27|6453|Barcelona
Few players + conquest = 45+ commander points. (Cerbere landing, I think the best map for do this)
Many players + titan = 45+ commander points. (Suez canal, the best titan's map for do this)
Tetn1s
+59|6650|Los Angeles
im sorry i cant help you because of never commanded in my 7 days 12 hours of playing.
JovesApples
+4|6461|USA
conquest cant be harder... the Commander has Artillery at his disposal...
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6718|Sweden

JovesApples wrote:

conquest cant be harder... the Commander has Artillery at his disposal...
As far as i know you donĀ“t get any command score for artillery, On the subject as someone mentioned above go Camp Gibraltar around 32 players or a fresh started 64 player ( with few players on ) If the teams are even you will get it quite easy perfect when both teams just stand still and chuck nades at each others refilling ammo healing, defibbing simply pointwhoring > good for you.
jsnipy
+3,276|6530|...

be persistent, and don't stay in stasis, but get get deep into the fray, help defend in between scanning and checking and spotting.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6701
For the conquest, I'd say go on a Shuhia Taiba server with like 25 people.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard