a fly
+105|6649|The netherlands
Hi all,

This was asked for when i did "moving too fast", so here it is (this is a different round then in that movie).

Its a big download, 446MB, There is no sound included since that would be editing. Turn on some music yourself

http://files.filefront.com/OneRoundGulf … einfo.html
No, i will not post it on some streaming thing. then it looks even more noobish...

Goal of this movie is not beeing pwnage, just showing the whole round... First time i used fraps with high settings so it took a bit off time getting used to (Good enough excuse for first few missiles).

Enjoy, or not, thats up to you
reefl3x
+72|6407|United States
Might want to at least upload it to GameTrailers.
450MB is huge & I doubt you'll get many downloads. I know i'd like to see it, but my DL speed is normally about 150KB/s.
a fly
+105|6649|The netherlands
Its mostly for people that said i could not do someone in 1 round. Its pretty boring thought. I type more then i game, i mistake bf2 icon for irc
Flex
Flex Appeal
+18|6475|NY

a fly wrote:

Its mostly for people that said i could not do someone in 1 round. Its pretty boring thought. I type more then i game, i mistake bf2 icon for irc
For people that said you could not do someone in 1 round?

I take you're referring to shooting down planes?

You're pretty good at that....Its just my opnion but I prefer less talking and more owning, let your skills speak for themselves.                                                                                                                             

Overall nice round, and Im sure most people wont even watch the whole thing... Im just that bored at work where Ill watch a 30 min chopper vid

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard