Poll

can brits drink more then anyone else

yes33%33% - 30
no66%66% - 60
Total: 90
Rubix-Cubes
+123|6663|UK
who can drink more then the brits, i mean we are not light weights when it comes to our ALE i mean even the birds over here can stick a few away, i ask this only because i was out with a few guys and gals that live near here, that i had just met on a training course, 3 polish 2 from texas 1 from NY, about 10 from uk, and 5 spanish, after the cousre we all had drinks, and the only ones left standing at the end of the night was all the brits and 1 polish guy, the spanish fucked of 1st i know that as 2 of them wer pucking at about 23:00, must admit i did feel like a cripple the next 3 days, but i put that down to the kebab i ate lol
Fancy_Pollux
Connoisseur of Fine Wine
+1,306|6654
No.

Entertayner
+826|6578

Hmmmmmm...

=KOKS=BETREZHEN
+1|6509|houston, TX
I think Russians would win, but I am a little biased
jsnipy
+3,276|6530|...

I think not ... my brother in law is English and I attempted a night out where I would out drink him.
He ended up introducing me to Stellas at an English themed pub downtown. That plus random shots and I ended up throwing up in my sisters car in a Krispy Kreme parking lot ...

Offtopic: there is a certain sense of confidence when you are out pubbing with a 6'6" brit with Everton tats all over his arm.

Last edited by jsnipy (2007-02-09 19:17:15)

dubbs
+105|6639|Lexington, KY
I would say that it would be a society where drinking is a stable in it.  Germany and Ireland comes to mind, when I think of Britian, and a drink, I think of tea.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6724
Not against the Russians and the Irish.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6782|Noizyland

You need to come down here to New Zealand. We'll teach you how to drink, we're even better than the Aussies, (though not by much. A Kiwi vs. Aussie drinking match is a spectacle indeed.)

Go to a barbeque in NZ and you'll be expected to finish of at least a dozen beers, which is pretty much considered 'casual drinks with mates'. If you go out drinking, the the general rule is that you drink until you either pass out or are arrested.
Dunedin = prime binge-drinking city as there's nothing else to do there but drink.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
jsnipy
+3,276|6530|...

Ty wrote:

You need to come down here to New Zealand. We'll teach you how to drink, we're even better than the Aussies, (though not by much. A Kiwi vs. Aussie drinking match is a spectacle indeed.)

Go to a barbeque in NZ and you'll be expected to finish of at least a dozen beers, which is pretty much considered 'casual drinks with mates'. If you go out drinking, the the general rule is that you drink until you either pass out or are arrested.
Dunedin = prime binge-drinking city as there's nothing else to do there but drink.
And when you say a dozen beers, you probably aren't talking about 12oz cans of watery beer either
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6413|NSW, Australia

Ty wrote:

pfft Aus>nz
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6647
Germans can drink the msot, and have the best beer and a drinking age of only 13!!! lol I wanna go to Germany
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6471|Tyne & Wear, England
Im rather shitfaced as we speak.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6730|Eastern PA
This thread needs more Irish.
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6771

thareaper254 wrote:

Germans can drink the msot, and have the best beer and a drinking age of only 13!!! lol I wanna go to Germany
Thailand doesn't have a drinking age

And drink what? Beer or hard liquor or what?
Makes a difference.
Dsp-CS-
Claymore magnet
+98|6713|Alaska

Coolbeano wrote:

thareaper254 wrote:

Thailand doesn't have a drinking age

And drink what? Beer or hard liquor or what?
Makes a difference.
i think he has seen beerfest too much,  i think russians kill at drinking the most,
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6782|Noizyland

jsnipy wrote:

Ty wrote:

And when you say a dozen beers, you probably aren't talking about 12oz cans of watery beer either
Ew, fuck no!
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
B00MH3ADSH0T
Fresh NoobCaeks Here
+118|6398|Penrith,Nsw, Aus
Lol obviously you havent been to australia its like wtf free beers for all.
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6729|Sydney, Australia

Ty wrote:

Lol, you guys have funny rules.

I'm not sure about your rather exaggerated claims of NZ drinking prowess. I think the only way to settle this is some sort of drinking competition. On a side note, NZ does make pretty good beer, especially Monteiths. When I was in NZ, I did a tour of their brewery. Awesome place.

For Americans, what is the alc. volume of your average beer? I think in Australia it is about 5%.

EDIT: Jsnipy, your watery beer comment reminds me of a joke a friend once told.

Why is sex in a canoe and American beer similar?

They are both fuckin' just above water.
Mcminty.
{XpLiCiTxX}
Ohh skeet skeet
+143|6478|New York
No.
MrE`158
+103|6631

Masques wrote:

This thread needs more Irish.
Sorry, was out drinking.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6774|UK
Well I know I do. I do 30+ units without feeling too bad. Just a tad wasted.

I think we have serious competition from the Irish and the Russians though.

Tbh though this isnt something to be too proud of. England is starting to have a serious drinking problem in the future with the current generations drinking patterns. I only ever drink when I go out, well maybe have a beer or two at home but not often. I normally drink 40+ units a week, not good for my liver at all.
Dragonclaw
+186|6313|Florida

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

No.

That.Is.Fucking.Disgusting.Shit.
I love it.
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6747|Comber, Northern Ireland
ill drink any of you under the table
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6497|Gogledd Cymru

david363 wrote:

ill drink any of you under the table
here come the pissheads wasted on buckfast, i hear glasgow has a real problem with buckfast
Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6692|West Yorkshire, U.K
We are no match to hillbillys

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard