Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6513|meh-land
Name: andrew

Background: Eastern Europe mostly, but 50% polish

Live in: I live in a relatively small town of 95K people in between San Francisco and Sacramento

Occupation: Sophomore in high school...  not really anything else

Interests: metalshop, computers (programming and etc), math, sciences, soccer, paintball, MUSIC, chemistry (deserves to be in a different group than sciences)

favorite bands: Pink Floyd, Godsmack, Saliva, The Who

political leaning: right of center right

Religion: Roman Catholic

musical instruments:Guitar, Bass, Clarinet...  i can play piano to a point, and i want to learn drums

Fundamental beliefs: that America, the land in which someone can rise from nothing into someone super rich and powerful, and the freest nation in the world, should be protected no matter what the cost

greatest weakness: having an extremely good idea, and then losing parts of it as i'm busy writing and then having the rest of it suck.  I run into this problem when i make long posts, which is why i don't make very many threads in thsi forum, and the reason as to why i sometimes have problems writing music...

Last edited by Blehm98 (2007-03-03 21:17:31)

TeamZephyr
Maintaining My Rage Since 1975
+124|6579|Hillside, Melbourne, Australia
Name: Seth Bjork-Billings. Last name comes from Bjork (Swedish ancesty on that half). Billings (Irish side, although the name is English.)

From: Barwon Heads. Small coastal town in southern Australia. About an hour and a half drive from Melbourne. Recently experienced a bit of a boom in real estate thanks to people from the city moving to the coast. Closest main city is Geelong.

Reside: Barwon Heads

Education: Currently completing the VCE (Victorian Certificate Of Education). Studying English, Further Mathematics, History (Revolutions), Legal Studies and International Studies

Profession: Mostly student, however I do lots of work at the local IGA supermarket. Produce department.

Languages: English, German, Spanish

Interests: AFL Footy (best thing in the world), Cricket, Computer stuffs, Politics, History, Law, Driving my Car

Political Leanings: Center-Left. Can be pretty Left on most issues.

Religion: Atheist

'Heroes': Darrel Baldock

Music Taste: Old 70s Punk Rock (The Clash, The Sex Pistols, The Damned etc), 80s Thrash Metal (Early Metallica and Slayer etc)

Movie Taste: Arthouse films and cult movies.

Travels: I've been to many parts of Australia. Central Australia (inc Ayers Rock, Alice Springs, Kings Canyon), Queensland (Gold Coast) and most of Victoria, Sydney and other parts of New South Wales and South Australia. Also been to Indonesia, the island of Bali. And I went on a one month exchange trip to Austria and Germany. Germany is one of the best country's in the world.

Television veiwing: The Chaser, Extras, The Office (UK, not that US crap), Spicks And Specks, South Park, Drawn Together, The Glasshouse (RIP)

Video Games: Battlefield 2, Hitman games, TES 4: Oblivion, Civ 4.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6788|The Hague, Netherlands

Thx Bernie for the code

Name: Jeff, nicknames on bf2s: Jeff2nd/Eva/Alfie/Alf/dumbass/crazy dutchy/RunDje

From: The Hague, Province of South Holland, Kingdom of the Netherlands, Tho I'm Half German and Half Dutch. German side is from Bremen, Niedersachsen !

Reside: The Hague, Province of South Holland, Kingdom of the Netherlands

Education: HBO MBRT

Profession: College/ TNT Logistics (for money)

Languages: Dutch, German, English

Interests: Football (Soccer), Games, Traveling etc.

Political Leanings: None what so ever, can't stand most politicians here.

Music Taste: All sorts of stuff

Movie Taste: Gladiator/LOTR/Romeo Must Die/300 etc etc.

Travels: France, Belgium, Turkey(x2), Germany(100+ Times), Egypt(x2), Tunisia (in May), Ibiza(x2), Mallorca(x2), Gran Canaria(x3) and Planning a USA Trip Summer 2008.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6805|United States of America
Name: Christian Miller

From: This confuses me because I was born in Okinawa and am not a japanese citizen but american

Reside: Newport Beach, CA

Profession: Student

Education: 9th Grade

Languages: English, Spanish

Instruments: Piano, Guitar, Bells(giggles), Drums

Interests: Things that interest me: Idk

Political Leanings: Mostly my father's views, but I have been listening to my teachers who are mostly left and learing about their views.

Religion: Christian

Music: Rock, Jazz

Video: idk

Hero: idk

Books: The Persecutor, Between a Rock and a Hard Place, Band of Brothers, Into Thin Air; God, Guns, and Rock n' Roll, and more.

Last edited by Miller (2007-03-15 09:13:40)

Ryan
+1,230|6893|Alberta, Canada

Hmm... this place sounds interesting, and it's only a block away from the Junk drawer!
I might not talk here often, but I'll try to keep up.

Name: Ryan

Reside: Southern Alberta, Canada.

Education: In grade 9 right now.

Profession: ...School...

Languages: English, english, and english.

Interests: Graphic Design, drumming, art, gaming, forums.

Political Leanings: Um... I have no idea. I'm just here for the debates!

Religion: Uh, Christian I guess.

Music Taste: Anything punk, metal, or hardcore.

Movie Taste: Comedy, action, war!

Travels: British Columbia, Los Angeles.
Ninja_Kid2002
+119|6317|Floodsville, TN, (UK really)
Name: Ollie Martin (Christened Oliver, but that name is reserved for the members of the legal system)

Reside: Hull, UK

Education: Degree with Honours, BSc Computing: Games Simulation & Virtual Reality

Profession: Trainer / Presenter for a Finance Company

Languages: English, Bad English, Some Chav speak. Also very basic knowledge of Spanish, French & Italian. + Swear Words in Greek.

Interests: Films, Games, but hell I love my job, I'd do that in my spare time if I could!

Political Leanings: Guy Fawkes was right. Nuff said.

Religion: Athiest, but admire, respect and study all religions, just not found one for me yet.

Music Taste: Hell anything that you could play Unreal Tournament to and feel like you were killing people in a film! Fat boy Slim, Paul Okenfold, Chemical Brothers, Muse, Rob Dougan.

Movie Taste: Anything that isn't just for girls. I own about 500+ films!

Travels: British Colombia, France, Italy, Balearic Islands, Germany, Ireland.

For more info my autobiography is out later this year entitled, "Another 15 second sleep - The Ninja_Kid story"
Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6772|Eastern PA
Name: Ain't tellin'.

Reside: Undisclosed Location

Profession: Political Scientist/Educator (I've taught both school age children and college level courses)

Education: Economics, advanced degree in political science, pursuing a degree in CS

Languages: English (obviously), French, Arabic

Instruments: I can work a mean turntable

Interests: Gaming, game theory, conflict theory, macroeconomics, conflict modeling, statistical methods, political methodology, political philosophy, models of political behavior, crisis forecasting, political economy, politics of Central Asia

Political Leanings: As regards international relations I'm a realist/structuralist which is kind of contradictory but that's my problem. In general I'm better described as Cosmopolitan and am fairly rigid in certain beliefs.

Religion: None

Music: Jazz

Video: Too many to name

Hero: J. M. Keynes, Amartya Sen, Deng Xiaoping, 

Books: The Rebel's Dilemma, The Clash of Fundamentalisms, Unguided Missles, Grand Failure, The History of the Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire, Grundrisse, Treatise on Probability, "The General Theory of Employment, Interest and Money", Freedom and Rationality
Wreckognize
+294|6535
Name: Alex aka m0rph

Reside: West Chester, Pennsylvania

Education: Currently High School senior

Profession:Pizza Hut Employee/student.  Planning to major in Criminal Psychology

[Languages: English, Italian (forget most of it), 1337sp33k

Interests: Music, movies, video games, computers, debating, military history, world travels, anything Warhammer/Warhammer 40k

Political Leanings: Moderate

Religion:Devout Atheist/Jedi

Music: Basically everything.  Favorites: Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Bob Marley, 2pac, Jedi Mind Tricks.  Other good shit: Phish, The New Kings Of Rhythm, Digital Underground, Gym Class Heroes, Eminem, Black Sabbath, Audioslave, AC/DC, Notorious B.I.G, Damian Marley, Bloodhound Gang, Breaking Benjamin, Burning Spear, Dropkick Murphys, MC Frontalot, Green Day, Jimi Hendrix, Default, Slick Rick, Dope Stars Inc, Flaw, Trivium, KMFDM, Muse, Iron Maiden, OAR, Big Pun, Tony Yayo, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Stone Sour, Sublime, Tenacious D, System of a Down, Tool, Slipknot, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Muse, Mudvayne, Motorhead, Motley Crue, Metallica, Fort Minor, Lil' John, Keller Williams, Johnny Cash, Infected Mushroom, Daft Punk, Incubus, Gravity Kills, Gnarls Barkley, Geto Boys, Faith No More, Disturbed, Cheap Trick, Bob Dylan, Akon, AFI, Gang Starr, MF Doom

Movies: American History X, Boondock Saints, Pulp Fiction, SLC Punk, Office Space, Dogma, V for Vendetta, Super Troopers, South Park: Bigger Longer and Uncut, Good Will Hunting, Godfather, Fight Club, Taxi Driver, Escape from Alcatraz, Scarface, Goodfellas, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Star Wars, , Rocky, True Lies, Clockwork Orange, Borat, Indiana Jones, The Departed, Rocky, The Wall, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Cannibal Holocaust, American Pie, Waiting, Not Another Teen Movie, King of New York, Harold and Kumar go to White Castle, Kids, Basketball Diaries,  Lord of War, 8 Mile, Tupac Resurrection, Silence of the Lambs, Red Dragon...

Games: Battlefield series, KOTOR I and II, Oblivion, Age of Empires 2/expansion, Hitman series, Grand Theft Auto Series, Metal Gear series, Rainbow Six 3, Counter Strike Source, Day of Defeat Source, World of Warcraft, Star Wars Galaxies (pre CU)

Books Fight Club, It, The Stand, 1984, Survivor, Silence of the Lambs, Hannibal

Travels: All over US, England (2x), France, Belgium, Switzerland, Netherlands, Germany
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6816|Cambridge (UK)

Obey_m0rph3us wrote:

Religion:Devout Atheist/Jedi
he he. Jedi is almost an official religion in the UK. It should have been after our last census, but the government refused to recognise it as such.
paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6790
Name: Stephen

Profession: Shop Manager

Education: Left school at 16 worked from the age of 16

Languages: English

Instruments: Triangle

Interests: PC, Reading, TV, Etc.....

Political Leanings: Normally dress to the left, but of late been more comfortable in the middle/right.

Religion: Not sure really, planning to pick the best one on my death bed.

Music: Anything if its a good song I don't care who does it.

Video: Anything by Tarantino (except strangely enough the 2 kill bill films), War movie's, Action, hell just like my music taste probably if its a good movie I don't care what's its about.

Hero: Our troops who have the balls to a hard job with hardly anything to show for it.

Books: Terry Pratchett, Max Brooks, SE Hinton (the outsiders book was the first book to have a massive effect on me when I was young, really got me into reading that book did), cheesy horror books, Tolkien, loads really.

Last edited by paranoid101 (2007-04-06 13:44:49)

heavy_chevy
Banned
+6|6280
Allow myself to introduce.......myself:
Joey
New Hampshire
Own my own landscaping business. A small one. 9 Employees, three trucks, one bobcat.
Marine Corps Vet
Engaged
Republican
Yankees fan
No kids, Yellow lab
I like to hunt and fish, football, baseball, music, politics, and firearms.
Hillary Clinton is a douche bag.

Last edited by heavy_chevy (2007-04-10 19:38:20)

GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6694
Name: SGT

Reside: grew up in los angeles.

Education: double major in theater and world languages

Profession: soldier/student

Languages: English, Spanish, some arabic (more than the average bear)

Interests: weapons, tactics, history, geopolitics, freedom, propaganda, learning.

Political Leanings: fuck politics

Religion: zorostorian

Music Taste: all kinds.  anything with a beat/rythym/harmony/soul

Movie Taste: no musicals, no romance, no teenybop

Travels: Mexico, Canada, Venezuela, Ireland, Germany, Hungary, Egypt, Kuwait, Iraq.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,974|6682|949

DoobyScoo wrote:

Name: Stan

Insert Tim Allens sidekick

Reside: Waco, Texas

Education:  HS

Profession:Private security

Languages: English

Interests: Gaming, smoking, hunting

Political Leanings: Center Right.

Religion:nadda

Music Taste: Rock, Alt Rock, Classical,

Movie Taste: If it is a good movie, I like it.

Travels: Classified
Blackwater?
DoobyScoo
Banned
+3|6271
Yes.

I spent 16 months guarding oil refineries.

Good money, shitty country.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6694
i cant stand contractors, unless theyre the mechanic, laundry or food service kind.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,974|6682|949

DoobyScoo wrote:

Yes.

I spent 16 months guarding oil refineries.

Good money, shitty country.
Alright! 

What kind of views do you hold regarding PMCs and NGO security organizations?  I am very interested in the organizations and how they are created, secure contracts, etc.  What type (if any) of interaction did you have with Iraqi resistence/Government/Iraqi citizens/Coalition of the willing troops/other contractors (including PMCs)?

If you would like to answer them, I will PM you more in depth questions.

Last edited by KEN-JENNINGS (2007-04-16 17:10:44)

GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6694
shoulda joined the Army.
Liberal-Sl@yer
Certified BF2S Asshole
+131|6506|The edge of sanity
Name: Dillon

Reside: Greenville, IN

Education: Still in high school (junior)

Profession: work partime for gforse (credit card terminal manufacturer)

Languages: English, Italian (Io parlo italiano molto bene), German (ich spreche deutch)

Interests: games, politics, and teh ladies

Political Leanings: Isolationlist, economic conservative, social libritarian, anti-goverment, all around conservative

Religion: Judaism

'Heroes': Gen.Patton, Ronald Regan (lol), Harrison Ford, Mike Myers

Music Taste: Into Eternity, Amon Amarth, Mudvayne, Slipknot, Metallica, Pantera, System of a Down, Megadeth, Devildriver, AC/DC, Pink Floyd, and teh almighty Zeppelin

Movie Taste: Dodgeball, Black Hawk Down, Saving Private Ryan, Behind enemy lines, Alien, AVP, Stargate, Wedding Crashers, 300

Gaming Taste: Battlefield 2 series, Battlefield 2142, Half Life 2, Company of Heroes, Medieval 2 total war, Age of Empires, Command & Conquer series (including tiberium series & red alert series)

Travels: (U.S.) Hawaii , Most of texas, most of florida, Chicago, St.Louis, and Nashville. (International) Bahamas

https://img296.imageshack.us/img296/1310/dscn1752nk5.jpg
Lisa
+3|6246|At Work :(
Hey,

I'm new here,my name's Lisa and Im 17. A colleague at work visits this site pretty much all the time and said I should go on. I work on reception and get bored so I might be posting in your debate bit which looks so much fun by the way.

Lisa x
RicardoBlanco
The English
+177|6618|Oxford

Lisa wrote:

Hey,

I'm new here,my name's Lisa and Im 17. A colleague at work visits this site pretty much all the time and said I should go on. I work on reception and get bored so I might be posting in your debate bit which looks so much fun by the way.

Lisa x
It's a requirment of this site to post a pic of yourself in 'comfortable' clothing and also your vital statistics

/joke... Welcome and have fun.
Lisa

RicardoBlanco wrote:

Lisa wrote:

Hey,

Lisa x
It's a requirment of this site to post a pic of yourself in 'comfortable' clothing and also your vital statistics

Lol thnx Ricardo <3 x
RicardoBlanco
The English
+177|6618|Oxford

Lisa wrote:

RicardoBlanco wrote:

Lisa wrote:

Hey,

Lisa x

Lol thnx Ricardo <3 x
Lisa
Check your PM Ricardo.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6860|NÃ¥rvei

Lisa wrote:

Check your PM Ricardo.
Bonding already ?

Wait behind the line ..............................................................
ghettoperson
+1,943|6699

Damn, Ricardo is in there!

Shame he doesn't appear to realise that there are no girls on the internets. Oh well.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard